I've developed a tool for dual/triple/quadro/... booting the NativeSD-ROMs (Android or FirefoxOS) from Windows Mobile 6.5
How to use it:
Extract the zip-file and copy the "WinAndroid.exe" in the NativeSD-directory on your SD-Card.
After starting it, the tool automaticaly analyses the NativeSD-Folder and it shows the installed ROMs. Then you can select the ROM (in the directory "/NativeSD/") or the Recovery (in directory "4EXTRecovery", "twrp2", "twrp126.96.36.199.ex" or "recoverytytungbackup") and click on "Boot selected" to start it.
V5 and V6:
- ROM-Start: It automaticaly copies the two files zImage and initrd.gz to the "NativeSD"-directory and starts clrcad.exe and haret.exe in the same directory.
- Recovery-Start: It starts clrcad.exe and haret.exe in the "4EXTRecovery"-, "twrp2"- or "twrp188.8.131.52.ex"-directory.
- Last booted Android (default selected): It starts the Android-ROM, which was started the last time. It is the same as "ROM-Start" without copy the two files. (since Version V2)
- To start the tool with one click, generate a link in the startmenu of Windows Mobile.
- If you use the Classic-SD-Methode (not NativeSD-Methode), then you can download the WinAndroid-Classic, extract it, copy the EXE in the directory of your Classic-SD-Android, generate a link in the startmenu of Windows Mobile and start it...
It's the first release and it can have some bugs... you should make a backup...
I've tested it with NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1 (4.2.2), NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10 (4.1.2), NexusHD2-ICS-CM9 (4.0.4) (from tytung), PACman (4.1.2), AOKP(4.1.1) (from Xylograph) and CM7 (2.3.7) (from c1cl0n) and FirefoxOS (Boot to Gecko) (from feherneoh) ROMs with htc-WinMo6.5 (with .Net-Runtime 3.5). Because it is a .Net-program, it is possible, that it works on a Windows Phone 7.x too... someone should test and report it...
Thanks to Xylograph and securecrt for the great NativeSD-methode and thanks to all XDA-Devs.
6th release for NativeSD-Methode
- Add "Extended twrp2" to the list of the recovery-versions (see Extended TWRP|v184.108.40.206)
5th release for NativeSD-Methode
- Add list of the recovery-versions (4EXTRecovery , twrp or Recovery for tytung-backuptool (WinMo 6.5 + NativeSD-Android))
- New sort-order (NativeSD-ROMs on the top)
4th release for NativeSD-Methode
- Backup-directory (from tytungs-backup-tool) ignored
third release for NativeSD-Methode
- Help-text on the top
- Last booted Version displayed on the top
- Reads file rom_name.txt in the same directory and display it on the top
- Writes the last booted ROM in the rom_name.txt (like the great datagr-android-tool )
- All program-errors are loged in a textfile "winandroid_error.txt"
second release for NativeSD-Methode
- ROMs sorted
- Add "Last booted Android" -> see Technical information -> 3. point
first release for NativeSD-Methode
second Release for Classic-SD-Methode
- new Icon (WinAndronia is the litle sister of WinAndroid)
first Release for Classic-SD-Methode
Pictures of the old versions:
NativeSD-V4 and V3: