sd card not not mouted when boot from your rom
sd card not not mouted when boot from your rom but windows 7.5 working fine but not ics
i have dual boot windows 7.5 and android 4 ics by your rom
as told in this link
2. Sd partition software.
I used EASEUS ALL-IN-ONE Partition Manager Software and it worked. It is free to download and here is the link: http://www.partition-tool.com/download.htm
1. Download and install Easeus Partition Manager.
2. Insert your small sd card into your phone. Flash WP7 Rom using Magldr 1.1.2. Let the phone reset and start wp7. This will allow WP7 to format your smaller sd card with its partition.
3. Turn off your phone and remove the smaller sd card.
4. Plug in both sd cards in your pc. The larger and the smaller one.
5. Run Easeus Partition Manager. You should see both the smaller and larger sd cards. On your smaller sd card, there should be 2 partitions. A fat 16 partition of 200 mb and another partition called unformatted which takes up the rest of the smaller sd. This “unformatted partition” is actually your wp7 partition. See attached picture.
6. Delete the partition of your larger sd card. To do this, select the partition and right click delete (menu also works). Don’t forget to click “apply”.
7. Copy and resize the fat16 partition of your smaller sd card to your larger sd card. To do this, select the partition on your smaller sd card, right click (or use the menu) and select copy and follow the onscreen wizard to copy. You can change it to fat32 as well. When resizing, you need to do some math. Take the size of your larger sd card and subtract the size of the “unformatted” partition of on your smaller sd card and set this value as the resize value for the fat16 partition that you are copying. In other words, if the unformatted partition is 8gh and you are setting things up on a 16gb sd card then set the resize value to approx. 8gb. Click “apply”
8. Using same procedure as outlined in 7, copy the “unformatted” partition from your smaller sd card to the larger sd card. Click “apply”.
NEW STEP: Before copying your android build and while still in windows format the fat 32 partition using 32 or 64 kb sectors USE WINDOWS EXPLORER OR MY COMPUTER TO FORMAT. This should help with speed. I used 64 kb sectors. I am using the desire_Z build in this post and set up everything in the desire_z folder
9. Copy your android sd build onto the fat32 partition. IMPORTANT - Do not use usb mass storage as there is some data corruption problems. Remove your sd card to copy (see below and thread for list of working builds - IMPORTANT you need to have a modified rootfs.img file where nand_init was added to init.rc and you need to copy and replace the existing rootfs.img file of the sd build else it won't work)
10. Remove the larger sd card and insert it into your phone.
11. Reboot the phone and hold the “red end key” to enter the magldr boot menu.
12. In Magldr 1.1.2 use volume down to go to “9. Services” and click “green phone button” to select.
13. Use volume buttons to select “1. Bootsettings” and click “green phone button” to select.
14. Use volume buttons to select “2. Always Menu” and click “green phone button” to select. This will give you the Madldr menu on phone startup to allow you to choose wp7 or sd android as your boot choice.
15. Click the “green phone button” to confirm.
16. Once you’ve done steps 12 to 15 you will be brought back to the initial magldr 1.1.2 menu.
17. Again, use volume down to go to “9. Services” and click “green phone button” to select.
18. Use volume buttons to select “1. Bootsettings” and click “green phone button” to select.
19. Use volume buttons to select “3. AD SD Dir” and click “green phone button” to select.
20. Select the folder where your sd android build is located.
21. Reset your phone and enter Magldr 1.1.2.
22. To boot into wp7 select boot “1. Boot WPH” or to boot sd android select “2. Boot SD AD”
23. Booting into android sd is long. Guess having android nand has spoiled us.
but when i boot in your rom i got no sd card mounted
i hav 2 partion on my sd card on for windows 7.5 and 2nd for android fat 32 with 64 kb cluster
does linux swap and any ext partion required for your rom
if yes how to do it pls rpy