[Discontinued][SD/MAG]HD2 MIUI4 ICS 2.1.13[ICS4]K=3dak_r4.0-ICS

Search This thread

3dak

Jul 27, 2010
Ang Mo Kio
------
I'm so sorry to let you guys know I have to discontinue this thread because my HD2 was fully broken-down and I don't have a backup one. it's difficult to debug or cook HD2 builds and kernel without actual HD2 handset for testing.my new contract handphone is Moto XT910 because now there is no HD2 contract from carrier at all.Maybe you can see my some works for my new handphone in future.

3dak Mar 13

-------

HD2 MIUI4 2.1.13 SD/MAGLDR ROM (Kernel:3dak_r4.0-ICS)

Pls use a whole new data.img .

.:: Languages:Eng/CHS only

Base on MIUI.AU MIUI4 2.1.13ICS build. I will not provide NAND versions(CWM/DAF/cLK) , Please visit original MIUI.AU post and support MIUI.AU for NAND versions:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1179249

P.s. Here is reason why I don't cook Nand versions: As you know, My HD2 MicroUSB connector has damaged and peeled off from PCB in Jun 2011. so you know I can't change my nand partition size (it was 150MB). so no any NAND versions any more for MIUI4 ICS.

.::Changes
1. new rootfs.img for Miui4 ICS SD version
2. new initrd.gz for MIUI4 ICS
3. Deodexed and Default Language is english(US).you can apply multilang.pack by yourself.
4. Latest GPS Libraries V2.1, default GPS region is ASIA region.(other regions,pls change dataimg.cfg or starup.txt file gps_zone= by yourself or /system/etc/gps.conf) AD free hosts file.
5. Kernel: latest 3dak_R4.0 ICS SD/MAG kernel
6. default is PPP,
7. bootanimation is not default. I changed it.
8. Almost everythings are work. but MIUI FM Radio is not work.
9. It's quite alpha. not suitable for daily use. :) waiting for MIUI official MIUI4 ICS RLZ.

Besides above changes,There is no any other changes/widget/extra apps and keep original MIUI style.

Big Build Update:
v2.1.13 Only MIUI4 SD/MAG
v1.10.21
Gingerbread 2.3.7 base.
v1.9.30
CWM/DAF/cLK kernel: tytung_r12.4 v3 , SD/MAG kernel: 3dak_r3.3
v1.9.16
SD/MAG kernel changed to 3dak_r3.1
v1.9.9
updated CWM/DAF/cLK kernel to latest Tytung_R12 and changed the SD/MG to my kernel r1, fixed wakeup lag for AUO panels.
v1.8.26
GPS NMEA V2.1 Libraries, tytung r11 for CWM,DAF&cLK,Latest Market,MiTalk&Compass apps.
v1.7.29
Now it is GB2.3.5 base, GPS NMEA v1.9 Libraries.
v1.7.22
FM VOLUME issue fixed. GPS NMEA v1.8 Libraries.
v1.7.15
whole new UI,Lockscreen, FM added and so on. suggest to update to this version. OLD data.img will be OK for this latest version[/COLOR]
attachment.php
attachment.php

.::Intallation[FOR SD/MAG only]:
1.unRAR, and COPY the whole MIUIROM directory to your MicroSD card root directory;
2.unRAR the 1GB_data_img.rar file in the MIUIROM directory and put the decompressed 1GB data.img file in the sdcard root/MIUIROM directory;
3.If you wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from HTC official/Modified WM6.5 ROM,
First of ALL, Please copy the two files in rootfs_winmo folder to <sd root>/MIUIROM folder
it is used for the HD2 handset installed Official/Modified HD2 WM6.5ROM but also wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from WM6.5.

If you wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from MAGLDR, you need to do nothing so far, just boot it.

.::How to update the ROM with Multilanguage PACK?
1. Download Language PACK such as full english lang.pack or other multiLang PACK.
Google to latest english lang pack (such as miuiandroid ...) or other Multilanguage packs (such as MIUI-XJ,HTC Fanboys, MIUI.es , Nexus-lab ...)

2. Decompress the Lang Pack and Put the Lang Pack folders: system and META-INF like this
<sdcard root> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\system
<sdcard root> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\META-INF
and pls delete the <sdcard root> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\system\build.prop , I don't suggest you overwrite the original build.prop by the Lang Pack's one.
3. just boot now.

Other updates for SD version:
1. Wanna run uninstall and install or update script? put it in folder
<sdcard> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\update
file name: install*.sh or uninstall*.sh or update*.sh, those files will be executed automatically.
2. Wanna add an app? put it in folder
<sdcard> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\apps
3. Wanna update root (such as whole lang.pack)? put them in folder
<sdcard> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root
4. how to displace my MIUI SD ROM's kernel?
copy the zImage to folder: <sdcard root>\MIUIROM
copy all *.ko files of kernel to folder:
<sdcard root>\MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\system\lib\modules
then reboot.
then reboot again.

.::How to displace new kernel for my CWM/cLK/DAF rom?
Use recovery to install kernel .zip update package. or put the kernel files as following:
put zImage and(or) initrd.gz in folder:
<sdcard root>\3data\update\boot
put all *.ko fiiles of kernel in folder:
<sdcard root>\3data\update\system\lib\modules
then reboot.
then reboot again.

.::How to start SD/MAG version?
Approach One:WM6.5 ROM:
1.enter the directory sdcard root/MIUIROM
2.Tap clrcad to excute, no any prompt,but actully it has run.
3.Tap HARET, access the MIUI android ROM.
Approach two:MAGLDR V1.12(or V1.13)
1.Install DFT MAGLDR V1.12 or V1.13,for instance , MAGLDR V1.12
2.boot your handset and press the right POWER(RED) Key more than 5 seconds,
access aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,
use Volume Up/down key to Select 9.Services, use CALL(green) Key to confirm;
then select 1.BootSettings, select 1.Boot Source, Select 1.Android from SD, after confirmed the menu will jump to aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,
Select 9.Services again, then select 1.BootSettings,Select 3 AD SD Dir
se Volume Up/down key to Select MIUIROM directory,confirm it with CALL(green)key .after confirmed the menu will jump to aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu
3.In aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,now Select 2.Boot AD SD, will start to run MIUI ROM from SDcard root/MIUIROM
or reboot your handset, the handset will automaticly boot MIUI ROM from sdcard root/MIUIROM.

.:: Regarding Data.img for CWM/DAF Nand/cLK versions
Why data.img? 1.just FAT32 and No need to do any ext2/3/4/swap/swap2 partitions on your sd card to get big storing space,useful for EU HD2:). 2.keep all user datum for version upgrade like SD/MAG ROM, just reuse data.img 3. you can change the data.img size at any time if you need. refer to Q&A item5; 4. say goodbye to a2sd+ and just use data.img to get big app storing space,so no a2sd+ issue like widget/icons missed after reboot or battery out....

My initrd.gz/boot.img of CWM/DAF/cLK versions will use <sdcard root>\3data folder as the dataimg config file and data.img file's folder.

if you want to use data.img to increase stroing space on your EU HD2 for CWM/DAF Nand/cLK versions, Pls follow the following guidances:
1. decompress CWM/DAF Nand/cLK versions files and you'll find a directory "copy_to_sd_root"
2. copy the "3data" folder in the directory "copy_to_sd_root" to MicroSd card root folder.
3. decompress the 1GB data.img file in the folder <sdcard root>/3data and put it in <sdcard root>/3data,otherwise you have to wait quite long time at first boot because initrd.gz will create a 1GB data.img file automatically if there is no data.img file.
4. reboot, data.img will be used as storing space for apps.

.:: Credits ::.
Thanks to MIUI China Team,miuiandroid (WWE lang.pack), DFT , Cotulla,Takaaki, Cedesmith,dan1j3l,Tytung, AmerCanAndroid, warrenb123, G.L,dandiest, freak , ownhere, melethron,Jim, jaguralani,xavierjohn22 (for Multilang pack) and everyone else I missed. Thank you all.

.:: Special Thanks To Donators::.
Rita Muster

3dak 2012.Jan.17
Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/threedak

.:: Q&A ::.
Per feedbacks, same rom, someone can download from markert, someone can not owing to different MicroSD card . I think there is MicroSD card compatible issue since 2.3.3 , of cause 2.3.4 too, YOU DON"T COUNT ON ANY MicroSD card will be compatible with gingerbread 2.3.3/2.3.4 SD ROM. FYI.
Some suggestions for the "problem" MicroSD card:
1. don't do any ext2/3/4 partitions or swap2 partition, FYI.
2. Don't copy/decompress SD ROM's files direclty onto MiroSD card in winmo/nand android USB mode, this may cause FILE CORRUPTION!then you have constant reboot issue. FYI.
3.try to use a whole fresh data.img
4. Have got market download issue? Try to use latest big size GB2.3.4 rootfs.img(66MB size with MIUI FM2.0 app supported) from the latest 1.7.22 OR NEWER SD version. and copy the folder "Android" in the .7z file of SD version to <sd root> .

5. how to change syteme.ext2 or data.img file size?
Pls use tool TopoResize (for winodws os) or my script(for linux) here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18371304&postcount=1538

.::MIUI Tips::.
>>> key in *#*#6484#*#* to access the MIUI hardware test mode.( New change(since 1.4.29)
>>> WIN key + Volume"-" key : Screen capture, pictures will be put in folder sdcardroot/MIUI/screen_cap
>>> WIN key + Volume"+" key: Max.backlight
>>>press HOME key more than 3 seconds at standby: open flashlight

.:: Download ::.
======================

.::Latest Version::.
HD2 MIUI4 2.1.13 ICS4 SD/MAG k=3dak_R4.0-ICS : Mediafire
[Jan18 update:]if you have boot issue from winmo, try this new winmo rootfs.img and give me feedback, thanks.

You can find myself latest SD/MAG Kernel here: Kernel_3dak or T3 Kernel ,download the latest one and update by yourself.

If you like my work, it's a good idea to click "THANKS" Button for this post.

.::Old Versions::.

HD2 MIUI 1.12.16 GB2.3.7 Languages:MultiLang
HD2 MIUI 1.12.16 GB2.3.7 SD/MAG k=3dak_r3.9-Master : Dbank Multiupload
HD2 MIUI 1.12.16 GB2.3.7 k=T3_r3-Master with data.img supported: [dbank:] CWM DAF cLK [Multiupload:] CWM DAF cLK

HD2 MIUI 1.12.9 GB2.3.7 Languages:MultiLang
HD2 MIUI 1.12.9 GB2.3.7 SD/MAG k=3dak_r3.9-Master : Dbank Mediafire
HD2 MIUI 1.12.9 GB2.3.7 k=T3_r3-Master with data.img supported: [dbank:] CWM DAF cLK [Mediafire:] CWM DAF cLK

HD2 MIUI 1.12.2 GB2.3.7 Languages:MultiLang
HD2 MIUI 1.12.2 GB2.3.7 SD/MAG k=3dak_r3.9-Master : Dbank Mediafire
HD2 MIUI 1.12.2 GB2.3.7 k=T3_r3-Master with data.img supported: [dbank:] CWM DAF cLK [Mediafire:] CWM DAF cLK

I put all other old versions here so the 1st post will not be quite long any more.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19996072&postcount=971

.::How to install Generic HD2 MIUI MultiLang Pack update for 3dak SD/MAG/CWM/DAF/cLK ROMs ?

Basically my MultiLang Packs are based on MIUI XJ ( xavierjohn22@gmail.com ) Bravo Multilang pack. Thanks xavierjohn22 for his great works!
MultiLanguage :CH,ZH,WWE,DA,DU,ES,FR,GE,HE,HU,IT,KR,PL,PT,RU,SV,TR,VT etc.
1.CWM/DAF/cLK version.
copy the whole folder "system" in this compressed .7z file to
<sdcard root>\3data\update folder then reboot.
2. SD/MAG version:
<sdcard root>\MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root folder then reboot.
P.S. if there is no "root" folder in "<sdcard root>\MIUIROM\MIUI_update\", Pls create it manually by yourself.

-------------
Some Useful Links:
K= Hastarin Raf Tyt JWT GPSLibs cLK Recovery Sqlite3

Attachments

• CAP2011042923051.jpg
    CAP2011042923051.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 12,791
  • CAP201104292306.jpg
    CAP201104292306.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 8,974
  • CAP201104292307.jpg
    CAP201104292307.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 9,668
  • CAP201105202329.jpg
    CAP201105202329.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 10,957
  • CAP201105202343.jpg
    CAP201105202343.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 7,988
  • CAP201107181400.jpg
    CAP201107181400.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 174,081
  • CAP201107181402.jpg
    CAP201107181402.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 4,607
  • logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 101,346
Last edited:

magawa

Apr 29, 2009
thanx ... testing now :) :

I will report back

edit 1 :hmmm .... How to download from that site :(

edit 2 : got it downloaded by pressing any where :D

edit 3 : all working " camera - bluetooth - data - wifi :) "

Last edited:

2-Faces

Aug 11, 2010
Hi there,

Is it possible to implement other languages then chinese and english? I'm interessted in this rom, but I want to use my HD2 with a german interface.

Greets.

yugoport

Jul 3, 2009
My hd2 got stuck at boot screen, any tip? I wasn't able to boot this build, how long should I wait on the first boot?
Thanks

Sent from my HTC HD2 Gingerbread using XDA App

nkognegr0

Mar 19, 2006
hiphopthugz.com
My hd2 got stuck at boot screen, any tip? I wasn't able to boot this build, how long should I wait on the first boot?
Thanks

works fine with magldr for me are you using it with the sd version? did you use the right rootfs.img? also it should load fairly quick all the miui roms i have used so far load quick!

HQRaja

Retired News Writer
Jan 27, 2008
Islamabad
hqraja.com
Data Image Question

Will this build work with a smaller data image? If so, can someone provide a suitable one, keeping in mind that for the apps that I would install, around 300MB or so is enough for me, including a good 20-30 MB free space for the apps I would just install, try out and remove every now and then.

PS: How much of the data image will the ROM itself use (in case it does use any at all) and how much will I have free for my apps?

HQRaja

Retired News Writer
Jan 27, 2008
Islamabad
hqraja.com
Thanks

Mine also got stuck on the first boot when I first attempted to install it. Taking the battery out and rebooting the phone made it work without any further issue at all.

waichai

Jul 7, 2007
testing it, so far so good. hopefully this built will have a good battery life. Market download doesn't work on first boot, but it works on second boot.

3dak

Jul 27, 2010
Ang Mo Kio
Hi there,

Is it possible to implement other languages then chinese and english? I'm interessted in this rom, but I want to use my HD2 with a german interface.

Greets.

Sure. I suggest to use the latest camera stuff and translate the latest one. don't use an old one to replace, otherwise you maybe encounter FC issue on camera apps. actually official original MIUI ROM's english language is not good enough and many UI items still are in Chinese even if you set the language to English.

Last edited:
Reactions: mutil

3dak

Jul 27, 2010
Ang Mo Kio
everythibg works market included BUT I LOSE SOUND AFTER TRYING TO change notification sounds.. any ideas?

You may use RootExplorer application to edit /system/build.prop file to change the default ringtone settings:

find follwoing lines and modify them then save and reboot. the default ringtones will be changed:

#
# Ringtones Setting
#

ro.config.ringtone=Safari.ogg
ro.config.notification_sound=OnTheHunt.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert=Alarm_Classic.ogg
ro.config.cal_notification=Safari.ogg
ro.config.msg_notification=Heaven.ogg

Last edited:
Reactions: mutil
Jan 26, 2010
Rome
the problem is.. after a while (short while, minutes) all sound disappears. no ringtones, no loudspeaker, nothing.. All had been working fine. a mystery to me. can anybody help

waichai

Jul 7, 2007
this built run very stable and smooth, but it has data connection problem. Sometimes it won't connect back after data connection lost . what data connection type this built has? PPP or RMNET? Is there something that i can try to make data connection more stable? I really want to keep running this built.

Edit: Iam using the built in post#3, not post#1 since iam not able to download from link.

Last edited:

DavidMc0

Oct 5, 2007
Glasgow
So far this build is almost the best I've ever had - thanks!

One thing that I love is the ability to use google maps & google earth with dual-touch as it's supposed to work (able to spin the view with 2 fingers), which until now I've only had working on sense builds.

Wifi, Data, everything else I've tried so far works great.

The only issue I'm having is excessive battery drain, e.g. 77% charge before going to bed, almost empty in the morning.

Also, I had to download from the mirror in post 3, as the web site (115.com) is rubbish - I signed up, but when clicking on the download link it just puts up adverts and doesn't download the file. Probably best to use a different web site, or perhaps I just missed something obvious?

Thanks for the great work - really enjoying the ROM & looking forward to future updates.

otaku888

Mar 28, 2008
Can anyone give me a hint as to how to download from the first link in the textfile. I've tried translating it, signing up for an account but I just cannot figure out how to download the file!!!!

arrrgh.

3dak

Jul 27, 2010
Ang Mo Kio
Can anyone give me a hint as to how to download from the first link in the textfile. I've tried translating it, signing up for an account but I just cannot figure out how to download the file!!!!

arrrgh.

115 download link is the most popular free share space (up to 8GB) provider in China. and usually need a software named UDown http://u.115.com/download.html once you install this software, when you key in a 115 download link or click a 115 download link, the UDown will automatically download 115 download link.

I'll provide a Mediafire download link

Reactions: otaku888

3dak

Jul 27, 2010
Ang Mo Kio
for the excessive battery drain issue, it only happens on recent MIUI versions since MIUI1.2.18, if you wanna a low battery consumption verison, I suggest you use MIUI1.1.7, hope MIUI team will fix this issue asap

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ------
    I'm so sorry to let you guys know I have to discontinue this thread because my HD2 was fully broken-down and I don't have a backup one. it's difficult to debug or cook HD2 builds and kernel without actual HD2 handset for testing.my new contract handphone is Moto XT910 because now there is no HD2 contract from carrier at all.Maybe you can see my some works for my new handphone in future.

3dak Mar 13

-------

HD2 MIUI4 2.1.13 SD/MAGLDR ROM (Kernel:3dak_r4.0-ICS)

Pls use a whole new data.img .

.:: Languages:Eng/CHS only

Base on MIUI.AU MIUI4 2.1.13ICS build. I will not provide NAND versions(CWM/DAF/cLK) , Please visit original MIUI.AU post and support MIUI.AU for NAND versions:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1179249

P.s. Here is reason why I don't cook Nand versions: As you know, My HD2 MicroUSB connector has damaged and peeled off from PCB in Jun 2011. so you know I can't change my nand partition size (it was 150MB). so no any NAND versions any more for MIUI4 ICS.

.::Changes
    1. new rootfs.img for Miui4 ICS SD version
    2. new initrd.gz for MIUI4 ICS
    3. Deodexed and Default Language is english(US).you can apply multilang.pack by yourself.
    4. Latest GPS Libraries V2.1, default GPS region is ASIA region.(other regions,pls change dataimg.cfg or starup.txt file gps_zone= by yourself or /system/etc/gps.conf) AD free hosts file.
    5. Kernel: latest 3dak_R4.0 ICS SD/MAG kernel
    6. default is PPP,
    7. bootanimation is not default. I changed it.
    8. Almost everythings are work. but MIUI FM Radio is not work.
    9. It's quite alpha. not suitable for daily use. :) waiting for MIUI official MIUI4 ICS RLZ.

Besides above changes,There is no any other changes/widget/extra apps and keep original MIUI style.

Big Build Update:
    v2.1.13 Only MIUI4 SD/MAG
    v1.10.21
    Gingerbread 2.3.7 base.
    v1.9.30
    CWM/DAF/cLK kernel: tytung_r12.4 v3 , SD/MAG kernel: 3dak_r3.3
    v1.9.16
    SD/MAG kernel changed to 3dak_r3.1
    v1.9.9
    updated CWM/DAF/cLK kernel to latest Tytung_R12 and changed the SD/MG to my kernel r1, fixed wakeup lag for AUO panels.
    v1.8.26
    GPS NMEA V2.1 Libraries, tytung r11 for CWM,DAF&cLK,Latest Market,MiTalk&Compass apps.
    v1.7.29
    Now it is GB2.3.5 base, GPS NMEA v1.9 Libraries.
    v1.7.22
    FM VOLUME issue fixed. GPS NMEA v1.8 Libraries.
    v1.7.15
    whole new UI,Lockscreen, FM added and so on. suggest to update to this version. OLD data.img will be OK for this latest version[/COLOR]
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

.::Intallation[FOR SD/MAG only]:
    1.unRAR, and COPY the whole MIUIROM directory to your MicroSD card root directory;
    2.unRAR the 1GB_data_img.rar file in the MIUIROM directory and put the decompressed 1GB data.img file in the sdcard root/MIUIROM directory;
    3.If you wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from HTC official/Modified WM6.5 ROM,
    First of ALL, Please copy the two files in rootfs_winmo folder to <sd root>/MIUIROM folder
    it is used for the HD2 handset installed Official/Modified HD2 WM6.5ROM but also wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from WM6.5.

If you wanna boot this MIUI SD ROM from MAGLDR, you need to do nothing so far, just boot it.

.::How to update the ROM with Multilanguage PACK?
    1. Download Language PACK such as full english lang.pack or other multiLang PACK.
    Google to latest english lang pack (such as miuiandroid ...) or other Multilanguage packs (such as MIUI-XJ,HTC Fanboys, MIUI.es , Nexus-lab ...)

2. Decompress the Lang Pack and Put the Lang Pack folders: system and META-INF like this
    <sdcard root> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\system
    <sdcard root> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\META-INF
    and pls delete the <sdcard root> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\system\build.prop , I don't suggest you overwrite the original build.prop by the Lang Pack's one.
    3. just boot now.

Other updates for SD version:
    1. Wanna run uninstall and install or update script? put it in folder
    <sdcard> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\update
    file name: install*.sh or uninstall*.sh or update*.sh, those files will be executed automatically.
    2. Wanna add an app? put it in folder
    <sdcard> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\apps
    3. Wanna update root (such as whole lang.pack)? put them in folder
    <sdcard> MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root
    4. how to displace my MIUI SD ROM's kernel?
    copy the zImage to folder: <sdcard root>\MIUIROM
    copy all *.ko files of kernel to folder:
    <sdcard root>\MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root\system\lib\modules
    then reboot.
    then reboot again.

.::How to displace new kernel for my CWM/cLK/DAF rom?
    Use recovery to install kernel .zip update package. or put the kernel files as following:
    put zImage and(or) initrd.gz in folder:
    <sdcard root>\3data\update\boot
    put all *.ko fiiles of kernel in folder:
    <sdcard root>\3data\update\system\lib\modules
    then reboot.
    then reboot again.

.::How to start SD/MAG version?
    Approach One:WM6.5 ROM:
    1.enter the directory sdcard root/MIUIROM
    2.Tap clrcad to excute, no any prompt,but actully it has run.
    3.Tap HARET, access the MIUI android ROM.
    Approach two:MAGLDR V1.12(or V1.13)
    1.Install DFT MAGLDR V1.12 or V1.13,for instance , MAGLDR V1.12
    2.boot your handset and press the right POWER(RED) Key more than 5 seconds,
    access aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,
    use Volume Up/down key to Select 9.Services, use CALL(green) Key to confirm;
    then select 1.BootSettings, select 1.Boot Source, Select 1.Android from SD, after confirmed the menu will jump to aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,
    Select 9.Services again, then select 1.BootSettings,Select 3 AD SD Dir
    se Volume Up/down key to Select MIUIROM directory,confirm it with CALL(green)key .after confirmed the menu will jump to aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu
    3.In aMAGLDR V1.2 Boot Menu,now Select 2.Boot AD SD, will start to run MIUI ROM from SDcard root/MIUIROM
    or reboot your handset, the handset will automaticly boot MIUI ROM from sdcard root/MIUIROM.

.:: Regarding Data.img for CWM/DAF Nand/cLK versions
    Why data.img? 1.just FAT32 and No need to do any ext2/3/4/swap/swap2 partitions on your sd card to get big storing space,useful for EU HD2:). 2.keep all user datum for version upgrade like SD/MAG ROM, just reuse data.img 3. you can change the data.img size at any time if you need. refer to Q&A item5; 4. say goodbye to a2sd+ and just use data.img to get big app storing space,so no a2sd+ issue like widget/icons missed after reboot or battery out....

My initrd.gz/boot.img of CWM/DAF/cLK versions will use <sdcard root>\3data folder as the dataimg config file and data.img file's folder.

if you want to use data.img to increase stroing space on your EU HD2 for CWM/DAF Nand/cLK versions, Pls follow the following guidances:
    1. decompress CWM/DAF Nand/cLK versions files and you'll find a directory "copy_to_sd_root"
    2. copy the "3data" folder in the directory "copy_to_sd_root" to MicroSd card root folder.
    3. decompress the 1GB data.img file in the folder <sdcard root>/3data and put it in <sdcard root>/3data,otherwise you have to wait quite long time at first boot because initrd.gz will create a 1GB data.img file automatically if there is no data.img file.
    4. reboot, data.img will be used as storing space for apps.

.:: Credits ::.
    Thanks to MIUI China Team,miuiandroid (WWE lang.pack), DFT , Cotulla,Takaaki, Cedesmith,dan1j3l,Tytung, AmerCanAndroid, warrenb123, G.L,dandiest, freak , ownhere, melethron,Jim, jaguralani,xavierjohn22 (for Multilang pack) and everyone else I missed. Thank you all.

.:: Special Thanks To Donators::.
    Rita Muster

3dak 2012.Jan.17
    Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/threedak

.:: Q&A ::.
    Per feedbacks, same rom, someone can download from markert, someone can not owing to different MicroSD card . I think there is MicroSD card compatible issue since 2.3.3 , of cause 2.3.4 too, YOU DON"T COUNT ON ANY MicroSD card will be compatible with gingerbread 2.3.3/2.3.4 SD ROM. FYI.
    Some suggestions for the "problem" MicroSD card:
    1. don't do any ext2/3/4 partitions or swap2 partition, FYI.
    2. Don't copy/decompress SD ROM's files direclty onto MiroSD card in winmo/nand android USB mode, this may cause FILE CORRUPTION!then you have constant reboot issue. FYI.
    3.try to use a whole fresh data.img
    4. Have got market download issue? Try to use latest big size GB2.3.4 rootfs.img(66MB size with MIUI FM2.0 app supported) from the latest 1.7.22 OR NEWER SD version. and copy the folder "Android" in the .7z file of SD version to <sd root> .

5. how to change syteme.ext2 or data.img file size?
    Pls use tool TopoResize (for winodws os) or my script(for linux) here: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18371304&postcount=1538

.::MIUI Tips::.
    >>> key in *#*#6484#*#* to access the MIUI hardware test mode.( New change(since 1.4.29)
    >>> WIN key + Volume"-" key : Screen capture, pictures will be put in folder sdcardroot/MIUI/screen_cap
    >>> WIN key + Volume"+" key: Max.backlight
    >>>press HOME key more than 3 seconds at standby: open flashlight

.:: Download ::.
    ======================

.::Latest Version::.
    HD2 MIUI4 2.1.13 ICS4 SD/MAG k=3dak_R4.0-ICS : Mediafire
    [Jan18 update:]if you have boot issue from winmo, try this new winmo rootfs.img and give me feedback, thanks.

You can find myself latest SD/MAG Kernel here: Kernel_3dak or T3 Kernel ,download the latest one and update by yourself.

If you like my work, it's a good idea to click "THANKS" Button for this post.

.::Old Versions::.

HD2 MIUI 1.12.16 GB2.3.7 Languages:MultiLang
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.16 GB2.3.7 SD/MAG k=3dak_r3.9-Master : Dbank Multiupload
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.16 GB2.3.7 k=T3_r3-Master with data.img supported: [dbank:] CWM DAF cLK [Multiupload:] CWM DAF cLK

HD2 MIUI 1.12.9 GB2.3.7 Languages:MultiLang
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.9 GB2.3.7 SD/MAG k=3dak_r3.9-Master : Dbank Mediafire
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.9 GB2.3.7 k=T3_r3-Master with data.img supported: [dbank:] CWM DAF cLK [Mediafire:] CWM DAF cLK

HD2 MIUI 1.12.2 GB2.3.7 Languages:MultiLang
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.2 GB2.3.7 SD/MAG k=3dak_r3.9-Master : Dbank Mediafire
    HD2 MIUI 1.12.2 GB2.3.7 k=T3_r3-Master with data.img supported: [dbank:] CWM DAF cLK [Mediafire:] CWM DAF cLK

I put all other old versions here so the 1st post will not be quite long any more.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19996072&postcount=971

.::How to install Generic HD2 MIUI MultiLang Pack update for 3dak SD/MAG/CWM/DAF/cLK ROMs ?

Basically my MultiLang Packs are based on MIUI XJ ( xavierjohn22@gmail.com ) Bravo Multilang pack. Thanks xavierjohn22 for his great works!
    MultiLanguage :CH,ZH,WWE,DA,DU,ES,FR,GE,HE,HU,IT,KR,PL,PT,RU,SV,TR,VT etc.
    1.CWM/DAF/cLK version.
    <sdcard root>\3data\update folder then reboot.
    2. SD/MAG version:
    <sdcard root>\MIUIROM\MIUI_update\root folder then reboot.
    P.S. if there is no "root" folder in "<sdcard root>\MIUIROM\MIUI_update\", Pls create it manually by yourself.

-------------
    Some Useful Links:
    K= Hastarin Raf Tyt JWT GPSLibs cLK Recovery Sqlite3
    HD2 Miui 1.4.8 (GB 2.3.3)

New update from official miui rom 1.4.8 for HD2 here http://www.miui-dev.com/roms/ with my tweaks:
    - SD MAGLDR only (for dual boot WP7)
    - English pack 1c patched
    - Ad free hosts
    - Kernel tytung R9
    - Classic initrd.gz with rootfs

update from 1.4.1 you just need to copy system.ext2 only to overwrite old one.
    or you should use a new data.img and reboot twice.

I post here just for testing Miui Gingerbread, please backup your data if you try, use it at your own risk.

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/6QQG83U5QG
    MIUI 2.3.7a stable

this time the update is based on MIUI 2.3.7a stable.
    SD/MAG kernel 3dak_r3.8-master
    CWM/DAF/cLK: T3_r2

No 1.11.4 beta version .
    HD2 Miui 1.4.1 (GB 2.3.3)

This is my 2nd attempt to build a rom, I am not good to cook rom and fix bugs but it work on my HD2 :D

Port it from official miui rom for HD2 here http://www.miui-dev.com/roms/ with my tweaks:
    - SD MAGLDR only (for dual boot WP7)
    - English pack patched
    - Ad free hosts
    - Kernel tytung R9
    - Classic initrd.gz with rootfs

That all I can do, I post here just for testing Miui Gingerbread, please backup your data if you try, use it at your own risk.

you should use a new data.img and reboot twice.

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/A82UIBHOG8

hope 3dak will come back with his update soon
    Ok sometimes on my phone the screen will just go completely black when I turn it on, I can't see anything and have to pull battery out. It has happened a few times so I figured it's enough to be called an issue. I do notice each time that happens, the battery drain jumps up to 50-70ma for a few hours prior.

I just hope it's a minor issue and there's a solution, cause I'm really impressed with this rom and have already loaded it with my apps and stuff :cool:

maybe it caused by CPUfreq governor.

I suggest you install SetCPU app, and set the CPUfreq governor:
    OnDemand
    or
    interactive
    or
    smartassV2

and set min. cpu freq to 245Mhz to avoid blank screen,
    Don't use the following CPUfreq governors:
    Powersave
    or
    conservative

as I know, especially select powersave and 128Mhz min cpu freq, phone may go completely black and difficult to wake up