FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APPS] [NO ROOT] Huawei EmotionUI Launcher, Livewallpaper, Weather App, and More!

211 posts
Thanks Meter: 266

By Surpass, Senior Member on 23rd May 2013, 02:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th May 2013, 09:20 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Wait for editing of OP.
29th May 2013, 11:27 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
can you post link for the widget ? thx
29th May 2013, 03:02 PM |#103  
OP Senior Member

More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by idhbar

@Surpass new link is in you PM inbox .

Thanks.

Original post updated with weather app mirror.
29th May 2013, 04:59 PM |#104  
Sai Gon city
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Camera app is just supported t 3 mp. Why? Can yoou fix it?
29th May 2013, 05:14 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
I can't find the settings for the weather app. How do I switch to Celsius? And how do I add / remove cities?

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm on AOKP, I just made the menu item visible
30th May 2013, 03:14 AM |#106  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifyouwant

Camera app is just supported t 3 mp. Why? Can yoou fix it?

Not sure why your phone is doing that, my phone has options for 1.3MP and 8MP.

Sent from my Nexus 4.
30th May 2013, 05:25 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
tested on the Samsung Galaxy S II GT-i9100 and it doesn't work, it stop working when you try to add a widget..
30th May 2013, 07:52 PM |#108  
Flag Herne
Thanks Meter: 2,583

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattebocca

tested on the Samsung Galaxy S II GT-i9100 and it doesn't work, it stop working when you try to add a widget..

Same here on xperia neo ics uhd v3.02 rom pls fix it
Really fast amooth launcher and small in size

Sent from my MT15i using xda app-developers app
1st June 2013, 06:20 PM |#109  

More
Hello to all!! I'm new at this fórum, but it's not the first time that i root phones,change Rom's,install applications,etc...
Currently I have an Asus Padfone A66 32gb,I have done several things on it,but i did not root it.
To summarize, it is completely STOCK

I really wanted to install this launcher because of current weather livewallpaper and weather forecast,
but all gives error when installing
I install it on a Stock Samsung galaxy S3 and it works very well,except clock widgets

Is there any way to install synchronize weather livewallpaper with Huawei's weather app???
(I apologize for my bad english but i'm Portuguese, and google translator is my salvation

Tanks to All
1st June 2013, 09:49 PM |#110  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msti_oliveira

Hello to all!! I'm new at this fórum, but it's not the first time that i root phones,change Rom's,install applications,etc...
Currently I have an Asus Padfone A66 32gb,I have done several things on it,but i did not root it.
To summarize, it is completely STOCK

I really wanted to install this launcher because of current weather livewallpaper and weather forecast,
but all gives error when installing
I install it on a Stock Samsung galaxy S3 and it works very well,except clock widgets

Is there any way to install synchronize weather livewallpaper with Huawei's weather app???
(I apologize for my bad english but i'm Portuguese, and google translator is my salvation

Tanks to All

Well firstly you don't need the launcher for the live wallpaper synchronization to work.
And secondly, the clock/weather widget probably won't work because it has system dependency, from what I can gather anyway, just like the MeWidget doesn't work.
But the Huawei weather app itself should work; if it doesn't then you're out of luck, but as long as that one opens then it should be able to synchronize with the live wallpaper. Just open up the weather app and scroll to the far left, it should have a weather information page dedicated to your location.

I don't know what you mean by 'error when installing' because just after you said that you said you installed it.
EDIT: Ah, I see. If it says 'error while installing' it means your device won't let it install without pushing it to system/app, in which case you're out of luck sorry. You can either root it and try pushing it to system app or just using the live wallpaper without weather synchronization.

If you did indeed get both running (the live wallpaper and the weather APP, not the weather WIDGET, just go to the live wallpaper -> click settings -> check the box that says 'Auto sync'. Once you set the live wallpaper it should work then.

Remember though, the widget almost certainly WON'T work, because it has system dependency on Huawei's framework.
2nd June 2013, 12:57 AM |#111  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surpass

Well firstly you don't need the launcher for the live wallpaper synchronization to work.
And secondly, the clock/weather widget probably won't work because it has system dependency, from what I can gather anyway, just like the MeWidget doesn't work.
But the Huawei weather app itself should work; if it doesn't then you're out of luck, but as long as that one opens then it should be able to synchronize with the live wallpaper. Just open up the weather app and scroll to the far left, it should have a weather information page dedicated to your location.

I don't know what you mean by 'error when installing' because just after you said that you said you installed it.
EDIT: Ah, I see. If it says 'error while installing' it means your device won't let it install without pushing it to system/app, in which case you're out of luck sorry. You can either root it and try pushing it to system app or just using the live wallpaper without weather synchronization.

If you did indeed get both running (the live wallpaper and the weather APP, not the weather WIDGET, just go to the live wallpaper -> click settings -> check the box that says 'Auto sync'. Once you set the live wallpaper it should work then.

Remember though, the widget almost certainly WON'T work, because it has system dependency on Huawei's framework.

First,sorry for my bad English on Google translator

I want to root my phone but at two months ago my asus was to factory to repair the screen because i drop it 20 meters on the stairs and only crash the screen if i root it before,i had to say goodbye to warranty

About the launcher,weather live wallpaper and the other applications,i have to say one thing, all works on a tablet Asus transformer prime tha i have,something I think very strange.but on my asus padfone nothing works except weather live wallpaper without sync.

Thanks for everything, I will try other ways to install it and make it works on my Asus padfone

(ONE MORE TIME: SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH, I'M PORTUGUESE AND MY ENGLISH IS GOOGLE TRANSLATOR)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, download, emotion ui, huawei, launcher

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)