FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

2,676 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By twolf, Senior Member on 13th September 2008, 04:42 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
25th September 2008, 04:26 AM |#1101  
Thanks Meter: 409

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootheresa

Thank you once again. You Da Man. BOO

Glad to help.

Now for bed.
25th September 2008, 04:31 AM |#1102  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Folsom, California
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco

I got the weather aligned for landscape, plus google maps and programs work by default. I'm starting the others now. Posted xml for anyone wanting to look.

Used the attached .xml on the default skin.

Still off to the side?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen15.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	115906  
25th September 2008, 04:59 AM |#1103  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does anyone have a .zip of the original files - or ones close to? I think I may use this UI long enough for me to invest the time in me skinning it to my liking.

And of course if I ever finish the project, i'll share
25th September 2008, 05:04 AM |#1104  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Folsom, California
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlefield

Does anyone have a .zip of the original files - or ones close to? I think I may use this UI long enough for me to invest the time in me skinning it to my liking.

And of course if I ever finish the project, i'll share

hmmm...check the 1st post
25th September 2008, 05:05 AM |#1105  
Flag Waco, TX
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTheWay

Used the attached .xml on the default skin.

Still off to the side?

I'm just using an icon, not Beyond's weather background, so that's why it moved to the side when you used my xml. For the background, you need to make the change that Beyond Invisible posted so that the background is centered. The icons I'm using were made by Pudgedaddy and are iphone icons with weather text added to them. This allowed me to drop the weather text in the xml, since it was blue color and hard to read.
25th September 2008, 05:22 AM |#1106  
Flag Philladelphia,Pa
Thanks Meter: 213

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROBEX

This package is more then just the touchflow2D skin so I have not added to this thread but it can be found. google PROBEX-ALIEN-X

that's hot thanks for the share
25th September 2008, 05:41 AM |#1107  
Flag State of VA
Thanks Meter: 94

More
At the risk of sounding stupid or even being taunted and already knowing that this has been discussed somewhere I'm gonna go ahead and throw my neck on the chopping block...So if i have a rom where this manila2d was cooked in does it still support being "re-skinned"? Also if it is possible would it be a big problem to maybe explain if there is a difference in the way the files would be copied over?-thanks for any kind of help!
25th September 2008, 05:59 AM |#1108  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
clock
does any have a working clock like this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=402939
25th September 2008, 06:04 AM |#1109  
Flag NYC AkA GOTHAM!
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Talking
do you think that someone can make a 14k gold looking scroll tabs for tf2d with the home icon being in gold with diamonds??? lep had it on his phone asked him numerous times about but he never responded or wrote back to it so im asking others cause i think i looks kick ass an would be nice!!!! thanx to whoever makes this or can get it for me if its already out!!!
25th September 2008, 06:05 AM |#1110  
Flag Waco, TX
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover

At the risk of sounding stupid or even being taunted and already knowing that this has been discussed somewhere I'm gonna go ahead and throw my neck on the chopping block...So if i have a rom where this manila2d was cooked in does it still support being "re-skinned"? Also if it is possible would it be a big problem to maybe explain if there is a difference in the way the files would be copied over?-thanks for any kind of help!

Yes, you can still skin it how you want and change the xml file. I normally copy files to phone and then use total commander to overwrite since my rom also has the manilla cooked in. The cooked in manilla seems much quicker than with the cab installs(just my experience, YMMV).
25th September 2008, 06:10 AM |#1111  
Flag State of VA
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco

Yes, you can still skin it how you want and change the xml file. I normally copy files to phone and then use total commander to overwrite since my rom also has the manilla cooked in. The cooked in manilla seems much quicker than with the cab installs(just my experience, YMMV).

Thanks for clarifying this for me i been lost on the thought
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread