By MaartenXDA, Senior Member on 10th March 2013, 11:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd August 2013, 01:38 PM |#91  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 1,274

More
HTC One SV has no internal storage?

EDIT: It has internal storage, so it's not related to this.
2nd August 2013, 01:42 PM |#92  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 18,442

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansou901

HTC One SV has no internal storage?

EDIT: It has internal storage, so it's not related to this.

We're talking about the goldcard when we mentioned internal storage, not about hex editing... they are two different things
The Following User Says Thank You to ckpv5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ckpv5 Ad-Free
12th August 2013, 01:23 PM |#93  
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 757

More
Did Anyone try what was put in the SuperCid Onesv thread ?

Sent from my HTC Desire X
2nd September 2013, 02:58 PM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Tried to superCID, not working
Hey guys!

Just as info: Tried tu superCID my Desire X based on instructions in this thread.
Sorry to say It's not working for now.
adb says it writes to partition but on reboot nothing happens.
Setup:
Desire X with unlocked bootloader
recovery TWRP
ROM mySENSEdx+ RC3.0
PROTO PVT SHIP S-ON RL
hboot: 1.25.0002
radio: 1.15.40.04
CID: HTC__032

I wanted to unlock network as my phone is locked on Orange carrier.
I poked around and noticed some reference to simlock on mmcblk0p5, but I guess that block is for predefined messages returned by the phone.

Found this in mmcblk0p3:
SetHTCRegionInfo: CID=%s, PID=%s, IMEI=%s, SECU_FLAG=%d, UNLOCK=0x%X....**Start reading back and check the difference (verify by address number)**..**Start reading back and check the difference (verify by particular buffer)**...Usage: SetSkuID (example: 'skuid 1 26' stands for setting field 1 to 125Band)...Usage: setgpio <gpio_no>(dec) <gpio_value>(hex) [<gpio_cfg>(hex)=GPIO_NO_PULL [<in/out>=1]].....Usage: (1)LED_CHARGING,(2)LED_OVERTEMP (3)LED_DISCHARGING (4)LED_Charging_Full (5)LED_Charging_L ..

Looking at a 1.24 ver i found the same block in radio.img. So could mmcblk0p3 be the radio section?

From what I understand Simlock option in bootloader menu is used by operators to lock the phones to network with some kind of JAVACARD inserted (i dont know if this is a SIM or a SD card, but i think is a SIM card).

Hope a workaround for the SuperCID is found soon without the need to S-OFF.

In the end I want to thank the devs for putting such effort into new discoveries and making our lives more interesting
The Following User Says Thank You to pyriel4u For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pyriel4u Ad-Free
7th October 2013, 01:01 PM |#95  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Hi Guys

I Have Solution/File/Address For S-OFF ,Also Can Set SuperCID Via Fastboot Command After S_OFF....

But,I'm Not Developer For This Model...I'm Working over JTAG,,S-off Via Driect Writing via Jtag I Mean
--
So,If Any One Can Work on For Flashing my S-OFF File with Windows or etc ,PLEASE Contact me at ICQ or Here Link
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f634/
---
Or Maybe want post more info here?

Babak Nuri
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)