10th September 2012, 04:08 AM |#91  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 688

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaheen7m

Testing... So far working smoothly except a freeze. I found a bug, button size is wrong in keyboard selection of Local and Input settings.. Hope u will rectify in next build

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

It is a minor cosmetic bug. We can live with that for now I will change it in the next build.

Sent from my GT-I9103

10th September 2012, 06:33 AM |#92  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs up After using for a day
@vrajan.. the ROM is surprisingly stable for a V1 Release. Thanks for fixing the issues found within the day. Earlier when I was using machram's Nordic build, battery used to drain by 14-15% overnight. Now, it reduced to just 2%. I faced occasional lag in temple run but i think it improved a lot.
Will continue to use it and let you know if any issues come up.
One more issue I faced is that when I enable data and then with data on if i connect to wifi, I was not able to toggle data off from the notification bar toggles. Could not reproduce later on though.
Flash light takes more than a few seconds to indicate it is on( i know it's a known issue but i didn't think it'd take that long).
Can you add one more toggle between 2g/3g?
The tweaks you made to the stock dialer app are good.. but if you can make any cosmetic changes to the top ribbon showing logs,contacts etc to get the ICS feel it'd be great.

And how do I tweak the beats audio settings?
The Following User Says Thank You to andy034 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andy034 Ad-Free
10th September 2012, 07:28 AM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Found another bug, I am using pattern lock. Sms alert get stops on screen on while sms alert on screen off mode. Pretty irritating. Please fix. And once phone going automaticaly to recovery mode

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Pls add a tweak to arrange the mode selections keys of notification bar. Its difficult to put on silent mode

10th September 2012, 07:45 AM |#94  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:

[/COLOR]Pls add a tweak to arrange the mode selections keys of notification bar. Its difficult to put on silent mode

Go to Quick panel settings and you can select the sound mode from Widget buttons ->Sound modes
The Following User Says Thank You to andy034 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andy034 Ad-Free
10th September 2012, 08:52 AM |#95  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Found another bug, I am using pattern lock. Sms alert get stops on screen on while sms alert on screen off mode. Pretty irritating. Please fix. And once phone going automaticaly to recovery mode

Sorry my friend, I couldn't understand what you mean. If possible can you post a screenshot please. I quickly tested the sms notification in pattern lock screen and it is behaving as expected.

Phone rebooting into cwm recovery mode automatically ??? That's strange. Let me know the scenario when it behaved like that.
10th September 2012, 09:28 AM |#96  

More
Hi, it was not recovery but the download mode. My bad, mistyped in hurry. Don't consider that as of now, I will find the cause if it happens again and will let u know.

Sms notification issue was due to the interruption by screen lock sound. Now I disabled the same and notification working fine..
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrajan

Sorry my friend, I couldn't understand what you mean. If possible can you post a screenshot please. I quickly tested the sms notification in pattern lock screen and it is behaving as expected.

Phone rebooting into cwm recovery mode automatically ??? That's strange. Let me know the scenario when it behaved like that.

10th September 2012, 12:00 PM |#97  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy034

@vrajan.. the ROM is surprisingly stable for a V1 Release. Thanks for fixing the issues found within the day. Earlier when I was using machram's Nordic build, battery used to drain by 14-15% overnight. Now, it reduced to just 2%. I faced occasional lag in temple run but i think it improved a lot.

Thanks a bunch for your feedback I will try to tweak more as and when I get some free time from my office work or in the weekends.
Quote:

One more issue I faced is that when I enable data and then with data on if i connect to wifi, I was not able to toggle data off from the notification bar toggles. Could not reproduce later on though.

It happens when you try to toggle "Data" when "WiFi" is on (it doesn't make sense to do that though ). The data network is actually being enabled and disabled when you do that. It is just the status not reflecting in the toggle bar. I will look into this to see if i can do something here.
Quote:

Flash light takes more than a few seconds to indicate it is on( i know it's a known issue but i didn't think it'd take that long).

The code for flash light was originally written by Wanam for S2. Luckily it is working in our device. I will try to see if I can reduce this lag. Btw, if you use the flash light for real purpose it shouldn't be an issue
Quote:

Can you add one more toggle between 2g/3g?
The tweaks you made to the stock dialer app are good.. but if you can make any cosmetic changes to the top ribbon showing logs,contacts etc to get the ICS feel it'd be great.

I will definitely give a try.
Quote:

And how do I tweak the beats audio settings?

There is no UI for beats configuration. Read here for more details.
The Following User Says Thank You to vrajan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vrajan Ad-Free
10th September 2012, 12:06 PM |#98  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi, it was not recovery but the download mode. My bad, mistyped in hurry. Don't consider that as of now, I will find the cause if it happens again and will let u know.

You almost thrown a big challenge on me Thanks for putting it on hold
10th September 2012, 12:24 PM |#99  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhargav143

Buddy... I want to congratulate you... Its a great ROM... At the first look... I was happy about the features....

But, now I can say.. It has made our devices perfect or complete... Great battery savings... And... No big bugs... It sometimes freezes with an OC kernel... I am now on ardatdat's 4.1 beta3....

Thanks for your feedback. You forgot the words ("for now"). Perfection has no end. There will always be one better than another (Just kidding, I know it came from excitement)
Quote:

1. I certainly observed IO isnt that great in benchmarks in ICS...like we had in GB... Hope, you and other devs could look for some patches to improve it.

How did u compare the UI benchmarks. Using tools like antutu? Can you post the scores if possible.
Quote:

2. I would say.. Nova launcher shows some bugs with this build.. So..default launcher can be changed to TW UX.. Which works fluildly with no bugs whatsoever...

Users can flash the TW UX available in apps section in this rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to vrajan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vrajan Ad-Free
10th September 2012, 12:47 PM |#100  

More
Quote:

Sms notification issue was due to the interruption by screen lock sound. Now I disabled the same and notification working fine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrajan

You almost thrown a big challenge on me Thanks for putting it on hold

Why should you thank me, I should be thankfull to you for your great ROM. BTW I will come up with things like this soon... Testing na
10th September 2012, 01:43 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
The phone is starting to restart by itself often..had kept d phone idle on d table n all of a sudden i hear d boot sound of Samsung..

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)