[26/11/2010][ITA,WWE,GER,NLD,SPA]Paki's Rom[WM6.1 21056][TF3DV2.1]

Search This thread

lupohirp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
Based on Yozgatz kitchen and his amazing r1.5 port

I made this rom......why touchflo3d 2.1?because i think our diamond can't manage sense interface it has not much ram to manage this interface.:mad::mad: I know all the graphical enhancement(htc message,contacts etcetc) that sense ui brings and in my rom i don't lose them!!!!if you want to try my rom i'll provide the download link

Version WITHOUT videocall:

GER VERSION

ITA VERSION

NLD VERSION

SPA VERSION

WWE VERSION

Version WITH videocall:

GER VERSION

ITA VERSION

NLD VERSION

SPA VERSION

WWE VERSION

Overview:

-Updated build to 21056!!!
-Increased DataCacheSize
-EzInputv2.0
-PP 12 MB (you can change manually to 10 mb with pagepool changer)
-Notification Enhancement
-Menù Enhancement
-Tachi Dialer
-Ram on startup 51%
-Radio 1.13.25.24 or newer is recomended!
-Highly CFC manila files compressed!!!!

this rom have request many hours of hard work and a lot of flash on my diamond...if you like my work....pay me a beer!!if you want to donateCLICK HERE!!!!
VIDEOCALL SUPPORT!!RHODIUM DIALER IS NOT FULLY 100% PORTED TO VGA BUT IT WORK VERY WELL AND THIS IS THE BEST THAT I'VE FOUND!!

Last edited:

ayyu3m

Oct 19, 2007
System Error
WOW! Exactly what i need. I like the Sense Roms. But what i like about a rom is its speediness.

Take stylus out, Click SMS Tab! It shud take abt a second to load, and i would be writing an sms to my friend and press send.

Thats my routine. And with Senses, it takes about 2-3 seconds for the SMS to load even.

So thats why i am with the stock rom. Ofcoz it has junk apps. But its speedy like the way i want it.

So pls...release the WWE....will be your personal beta tester for WWE.... :D

thangkls

Jul 30, 2008
Our diamond was not born for Sense - that why I still love TF3D - it's too bad that there are not many theme/skin for it :(

Wanna try this rom :)

Er Pomata

Mar 2, 2010
Great job!!
Diamond needs this kind of rom.
But, i have a problem with camera! It doesn't work!!!
What can i do for fix it?
Please... i don't want back at original rom (onlyone rom, v.2.03 based, with TF3D isn't it?)!!!
Thanks!

lupohirp

Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
Great job!!
Diamond needs this kind of rom.
But, i have a problem with camera! It doesn't work!!!
What can i do for fix it?
Please... i don't want back at original rom (onlyone rom, v.2.03 based, with TF3D isn't it?)!!!
Thanks!

i fixed this bug this afternoon...sorry was my mistake this evening i'll upload the fixed version!!!you must reflash....sorry!:-(

XorPP

Jan 9, 2010
Does this have EzInput with Phone Keypad ? What is the version? Does it have EzInput Menu (Editor) ?

Keep the Good work!

What is the Page Pool?

I will try the english version :)

ayyu3m

Oct 19, 2007
System Error
i remember once trying to create a base ROM for elfin with my stock rom. and i had a tough time fixing a bluetooth bug...

the point is...take your time fixing the bugs...we will try to report whatever bugs we come across...and you can build on them...

and why i like this rom?? becoz i have been searching for local cabs even to install TF3D 2.1 in my diamond. but i know it will take a lot of space and memory if not properly built into the ROM...

so i want this rom to be improved with only stock rom...and pls dont try to include whatever is requested...there are lot of good custom roms even now...

but then again for whatever reason, those roms start getting bloated with user defined apps...

so in my opinion let this be a clean base rom at start...later you can start releasing premium or pro roms like one of the other users in this forum...

thankx...cant wait for the WWE

lupohirp

Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
i remember once trying to create a base ROM for elfin with my stock rom. and i had a tough time fixing a bluetooth bug...

the point is...take your time fixing the bugs...we will try to report whatever bugs we come across...and you can build on them...

and why i like this rom?? becoz i have been searching for local cabs even to install TF3D 2.1 in my diamond. but i know it will take a lot of space and memory if not properly built into the ROM...

so i want this rom to be improved with only stock rom...and pls dont try to include whatever is requested...there are lot of good custom roms even now...

but then again for whatever reason, those roms start getting bloated with user defined apps...

so in my opinion let this be a clean base rom at start...later you can start releasing premium or pro roms like one of the other users in this forum...

thankx...cant wait for the WWE

heyy i released the WWE version!!!tnx for the help!!!howewer i want to mantain this profile because diamond doesn't have hardware resources(i think that qualcomm cpu that is mount on diamond is not enough)to handle senseUI...maybe i have a idea....a wm 6.5 with touchflo3d....but wm 6.1 still remains!;-)

smoke2tun

May 26, 2010
Braila
Hello. I've downloaded your ROM. Splendid work. I realy like this rom, it's fast, snappy and low on RAM consumtion. All in all a fantastic ROM.
One problem thow. Opera doesn't work. In TF3D internet tab, when i press the Opera link, the "HTC quetly brilliant" logo apears and after a few seconds the phone returns to TF3D as if i hadn't press Opera link.

Last edited:

ayyu3m

Oct 19, 2007
System Error
Finally the WWE and i flashed it...

and now report time...

- i just love the combination of TF3D 2.1 and a Stock ROM...

- Opera not opening
- TF3D is a bit sluggish...
- Most of all after a reset, it takes quite a while to boot

Don't consider these as minus points..Cos these are things you can improve on.
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC ROM!!!

evalabonazza

Oct 1, 2008
BIELLA-PIEDMONT
Rom in test

...congratulation for your rom,have a little problem,when telephone ringing in my bag,the telephon in my hand suspend ringin,continuos also vibrating :confused::confused:

thangkls

Jul 30, 2008
1. Weather can not update my location - if I add my location as city - it works -so I can not see weather at calendar tab .

2. SMS delay - receive sms when phone is sleep, it doesn't notify .

Flashed rom with mtty.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based on Yozgatz kitchen and his amazing r1.5 port

I made this rom......why touchflo3d 2.1?because i think our diamond can't manage sense interface it has not much ram to manage this interface.:mad::mad: I know all the graphical enhancement(htc message,contacts etcetc) that sense ui brings and in my rom i don't lose them!!!!if you want to try my rom i'll provide the download link

Version WITHOUT videocall:

GER VERSION

ITA VERSION

NLD VERSION

SPA VERSION

WWE VERSION

Version WITH videocall:

GER VERSION

ITA VERSION

NLD VERSION

SPA VERSION

WWE VERSION

Overview:

-Updated build to 21056!!!
    -Increased DataCacheSize
    -EzInputv2.0
    -PP 12 MB (you can change manually to 10 mb with pagepool changer)
    -Notification Enhancement
    -Menù Enhancement
    -Tachi Dialer
    -Ram on startup 51%
    -Radio 1.13.25.24 or newer is recomended!
    -Highly CFC manila files compressed!!!!

this rom have request many hours of hard work and a lot of flash on my diamond...if you like my work....pay me a beer!!if you want to donateCLICK HERE!!!!
    VIDEOCALL SUPPORT!!RHODIUM DIALER IS NOT FULLY 100% PORTED TO VGA BUT IT WORK VERY WELL AND THIS IS THE BEST THAT I'VE FOUND!!
    The Landscape Modus is not working.If i make a Photo in Landscape the Albums shows it in Portrait and wrong:eek:.Also if i want to make a MMS there is no Chance to get the Landscape-Photo right shown in the Message.Is there any Chance to change something in the Registry or Settings?
    Search for changescreen.cab - works perfect with this rom and all items can be turned in any direction you want (or not)!
    hi guys...i had some healty issues.....but now i'm going back!but i have a bad news......i've solded my htc diamond and buyed an lg optimus one and i'm passe dto android:-(!howewer i'm going to release the little surprise soon...but you must test it!!!sorry for the inconvenience!