1,262 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,367

By eyeballer, Retired Recognized Developer on 2nd March 2012, 01:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd September 2012, 01:54 AM |#991  
Flag Hollidaysburg, PA
Thanks Meter: 89

More
There's something different with the 9-2 build for performance though, hbo go nw runs without any stuttering, whereas before, for me, it would not. Nothing different except for the new nightly. If it improved even more with the new pushes then I can't wait!

Sent from my HTC ReZound via Tapatalk 2

3rd September 2012, 02:35 AM |#992  
Thanks Meter: 200

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krylon360

I haven't pushed anything yet.

Will you be pushing today for the next build? I am really looking forward to running ics or jb on my nooky.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
3rd September 2012, 02:57 PM |#993  
Thanks Meter: 758

More
Quote:

I haven't pushed anything yet.

For users with the AOKP version, do you propose to wait for some new version?

Powered by my IceCold 8.3 DHD
4th September 2012, 12:09 AM |#994  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by halrulez

Will you be pushing today for the next build? I am really looking forward to running ics or jb on my nooky.

His tweet only said he got HWA working. Great news but doesn't mean he's ready push a build yet. Let the chefs cook.
4th September 2012, 02:28 PM |#995  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,367

Donate to Me
More
The 9/4 nightly includes all of krylon's changes, and opengl is now enabled by default so there will only be 1 build each night from now on (unless something changes again). In testing we haven't experienced any freezes or random reboots with the new code and opengl enabled, of course with wider testing we may discover something.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to eyeballer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eyeballer Ad-Free
4th September 2012, 03:43 PM |#996  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Installing now...

Edit: Had one lockup: Browser -> Home -> Rotate -> Freezed mid-rotation.
Otherwise great.
4th September 2012, 04:32 PM |#997  
Enon, OH
Thanks Meter: 78

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeballer

The 9/4 nightly includes all of krylon's changes, and opengl is now enabled by default so there will only be 1 build each night from now on (unless something changes again). In testing we haven't experienced any freezes or random reboots with the new code and opengl enabled, of course with wider testing we may discover something.

Oh. ****. Yes.

I need to send you and krylon a beer.
4th September 2012, 04:36 PM |#998  
Nightlies will now feature HWA and full Hardware Decoding, as well as working Flash.

Known issues.
Netflix - Stupid Stupid App. :P - Giving the same error as we are getting in JB, so when we fix one, we will fix the other.

Fruit Ninja - Hangs at the loading screen. - Known issue across several devices.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to krylon360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krylon360 Ad-Free
4th September 2012, 04:39 PM |#999  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Nightlies will now feature HWA and full Hardware Decoding, as well as working Flash.

Known issues.
Netflix - Stupid Stupid App. :P - Giving the same error as we are getting in JB, so when we fix one, we will fix the other.

Fruit Ninja - Hangs at the loading screen. - Known issue across several devices.

Any indication if the problem stopping sync on m-Secure with Dropbox has been fixed? I think someone said it was an encryption issue with data.

Thanks!
4th September 2012, 05:13 PM |#1000  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Installed fresh on a SD card. everything is fine except for play store. So far I've had at least 5 freezes when play store was running. Essentially when a particular app was installing, the NC freezes if I try anything else (be it searching for another app, opening another app etc...)
4th September 2012, 09:36 PM |#1001  
Flag In between
Thanks Meter: 749

More
Thumbs up
You're incredible guy's (Fattire, Eyeball, Krylon...): I've just bought a Nexus 7 but my NC (using this cool ersatz of tablet since near 2 years!) will make my girlfriend more than happy!! Thanks to U all for the peace you give to the couples!!

In other words: everything working good and smooth... GG mates!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics, nightly

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)