[ROM][NC] Unofficial CM9 Nightly builds - with/without OpenGL

1,262 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,367

By eyeballer, Retired Recognized Developer on 2nd March 2012, 01:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th October 2012, 08:43 PM |#1151  
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfoxmg1

I believe the criteria for an 'Official' Cyanogen Mod ROM is that ALL features must be working on the device, because we have not successfully gotten Netflix to work since CM7 it is proof that we are missing some codec or driver thus preventing us from having an "Official" Cyanogen Mod release.

not true at all,
there are still some Official devices that doesnt have netflix working
The Following User Says Thank You to krylon360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krylon360 Ad-Free

24th October 2012, 08:45 PM |#1152  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm still bummed that mSecure kills the internet connection when running CM9 on my NC. I was hoping this would be addressed but considering it's been a problem for so long and hasn't been talked about much I'm guessing they've hit a dead end.
25th October 2012, 02:43 PM |#1153  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillerr

I'm still bummed that mSecure kills the internet connection when running CM9 on my NC. I was hoping this would be addressed but considering it's been a problem for so long and hasn't been talked about much I'm guessing they've hit a dead end.

I did a search on the thread and your post (quoted above) is the only one referencing mSecure... so basically no one was aware it wasn't working.
Can you reboot, open mSecure, and then grab a logcat after a minute or so (when the connection stops) so someone could take a look and possibly get it fixed? You may also want to try CM10 and see if it works on CM10.

Edit: Ok, found 3 posts on it in sam's builds. What build are you running now?
25th October 2012, 02:48 PM |#1154  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertimber2007

I did a search on the thread and your post (quoted above) is the only one referencing mSecure... so basically no one was aware it wasn't working.
Can you reboot, open mSecure, and then grab a logcat after a minute or so (when the connection stops) so someone could take a look and possibly get it fixed? You may also want to try CM10 and see if it works on CM10.

I'll see if I can get that for you. Running mSecure itself doesn't kill WiFi it's when I try to sync with either Dropbox or a local connection to update the file that holds passwords.
26th October 2012, 12:57 PM |#1155  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
I updated my post after you posted (woops), please see the update
26th October 2012, 01:24 PM |#1156  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertimber2007

Edit: Ok, found 3 posts on it in sam's builds. What build are you running now?

I don't have the device with me at work but I did a clean flash of the 9/4 update and am having this problem. I was having it on all previous versions as well.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, ics, nightly

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)