deleted everything using CWM now what?

Search This thread
Jan 9, 2014
Hi, so as the title states, I've deleted everything off of my z1 because I was trying to rid some files which are undeliverable!
I formatted my system files using Cwm Recovery now I have no way of getting my phone back even no them crappy files are still there lol.

Problem is that I have no way of getting to a computer. And I got rid of mine as it was on finance.
All I have is my phone with cwm recovery installed, a Rom and a zip kernel I think. No backups nothing.

Also I have use of a kindle fire and ps3 if helpful. And another z1 uprooted which is my missiles which can download files and transfer using my ad card but she doesn't want hers broken haha.

Anybody think they can help relive my phone for me?

Thanks

breal4sho

Sep 3, 2010
San Francisco
Download a Rom compatible to your phone to the sd card using the other phone, pop it in, boot to recovery, flash zip, restart, boom all set

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

Jan 9, 2014
Which rom and kernel would you advise me to go for considering I do not have access to a computer so no flash tool available.
I used to have just stock stuff. I tried ihackers but can't even use that!

I'm on 4.3
And that firmware that's ends in .290. Can't remember the rest.
The rom and kernel I have on my device isn't compatible I don't think, that's why it didn't work wen I tried

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
When you get your phone back on you could try a megawipe.zip which I used to use on the Galaxy S3, no idea if it's still supported or if it'll work on the Z1, but I can't see any reason why not, bare in mind it'll delete everything on your internal memory so get ready to sideload, push or get another rom on there afterwards, if youre able to install from an SD card then do it that way (the rom i mean, megawipe has to be on the internal)

Those files youre referring to will not be there when megawipe has finished. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Heres megawipe

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1832326