[APP] Android Emulator v1.5 for PC

Search This thread

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore
Hey Guys!!
This is an Android Emulator for PC, it'll allow you guys to see what does the Google Android OS looks and feels like :) It isn't created by me, but is was created but the Google Android Developers, i just made it into a PACKAGE and configured it so you guys can run it simply by running *.exe files :D
Have Fun!!

Instructions:
1.Extract the *.rar file
2.Rename Extracted Folder to "Android-Emulator"
3.Download and Copy Fixed EXE files into it
4.Run and Enjoy!

Click Here for Advanced Info!!http://tungchingkai.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-android-emulator.html

EDIT: Guys i uploaded two fixed exe files download them and replace the old ones, and it'll work for you :)

Download Link:

Last edited:

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore
Hey Guys!! The DL is up!! check Post#1 :D

can i get it to my htc touch hd...backstone?
Its for a Windows PC not for some mobile, sorry!! to disappoint you :eek:

Really like to try it, is it possible to run different ROMs or system images?
Sure try it :D well you can install different application (Android Apps) on it :D and the Android version it has is the latest for now, i guess its Android 1.5 if im not mistaken :D

farukb

Jul 26, 2007
Sarajevo
which exe do you need to run...because i tried several and none f them seems to so the trick

thanks in advance

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore
which exe do you need to run...because i tried several and none f them seems to so the trick

thanks in advance
There are only two *.exe files, named Run_Emulator*.exe :) run the one which says without Animation coz its much faster then the other, and for this to work make sure all files are extracted fine and tht they are in one folder and u need JAVA too :p

farukb

Jul 26, 2007
Sarajevo
i have java...they are in the same folder...tried running both...nothing happened....i will try to play a bit with it

and there are 10 exe files :p but yes only 2 are named run emulator...but i thought you have to run some first to maybe compile the image....anyway thanks;)

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore
i have java...they are in the same folder...tried running both...nothing happened....i will try to play a bit with it

and there are 10 exe files :p but yes only 2 are named run emulator...but i thought you have to run some first to maybe compile the image....anyway thanks;)
so ur watching hidden files two, thts y u have 10 :p i hided all so tht ppl dont face problem ;) those files work f9 on my PC :eek: i dont knw y arnt they on urs :(

Windows Seven do not work. JAVA installed.
I also have Windows 7 and JAVA installed and it works f9 :), wht error do u get?? and wht are ur Computer Specs??

flitzjoy

Sep 17, 2008
São Paulo
Downloading right now for testing. Some one could manage to include HTC´s Hero Sense UI in this emulator! :)

If Androids phones had better processors than these MSX7200 I could move from my Diamond.

benko286

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 2, 2008
Croatia, Zagreb
not working..when i press exe cmd opens for a milisecond and than close...
win7 rtm, quad core cpu..java installed(lime wire works)!!

xda2_haseeb

Aug 10, 2007
Lahore
hmmmm.... okies :D once i know how-to :p

not working..when i press exe cmd opens for a milisecond and than close...
win7 rtm, quad core cpu..java installed(lime wire works)!!
Sorry!! im uploading the fixed EXE files in the first Post, use them and ull get it working :D

funny and useless, as whole android, app.
lolx... Android isnt useless man its just a start and its alot impressive if u have seen it on a G1 as i have managed to :D

EDIT: Guys i uploaded two fixed exe files download them and replace the old ones, and it'll work for you :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys!!
    This is an Android Emulator for PC, it'll allow you guys to see what does the Google Android OS looks and feels like :) It isn't created by me, but is was created but the Google Android Developers, i just made it into a PACKAGE and configured it so you guys can run it simply by running *.exe files :D
    Have Fun!!

Instructions:
    1.Extract the *.rar file
    2.Rename Extracted Folder to "Android-Emulator"
    3.Download and Copy Fixed EXE files into it
    4.Run and Enjoy!

Click Here for Advanced Info!!http://tungchingkai.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-android-emulator.html

Download Link:

The links is down.. pls... repair :p ehehehe