Search This thread

tineras

Apr 15, 2011
As long as no one is getting out of controls with insults and flaming, I think it's okay to keep it open. As far as I could tell, (mostly) everyone was behaving. The first page is all people really need to stay updated anyway, but that can't get updated if people can't post their juicy links.

I suppose we should get back on topic rather than discussing why this thread was closed. Let's keep it civil so we can all get our Transformers!!

Reactions: Badwolve1

Badwolve1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 13, 2009
Loughborough, UK
Can I go point out to you 1000's of post in various forums on XDA that are off topic..

There not in my forum and i'm not being bombarded with PM's about them ;):)
Still, as you noticed thread is reopened, but all OT/Offending Posts will be del'd with possible infraction. Not trying to be mean or boring, this is the best thread i've ever seen on XDA, so much contribution from all. But people are becoming offended, will see how it goes from here.
@all - Thanks for all your understanding
Badwolve1
PS - 3 PM's in a minute about this thread being closed, that must be a record :p:rolleyes:

Reactions: failsaf3

cd419

Sep 29, 2010
Brick and Mortar Staples in West Los Angeles said they won't be getting stock till next week at the earliest. Did get to play with HC on a xoom though and it makes the wait that much more unbearable!

jurrsaix

Aug 31, 2010
Cincy
I don't think Best Buy B&M will be getting any at launch. The press release just says BestBuy.com.

No one wants to listen to common sense. Especially after android central confirmed it would be a mostly online release.

On top of that neither TD or newegg sold out. They took down their pages since they aren't selling or shipping until the release tomorrow.

I'm going to wake up, order it on Amazon and call it a day. Until then Gears beta.

Sent from my DInc using XDA App

mustafazr

Apr 23, 2008
Bay Area, CA
You lucky Calfornians!!

Here's which stores are showing to have stock right now:

Palo Alto, Campbell, Roseville, and Concord!

Anyone willing to pick one up tomorrow and same day it to me? hahahaha

Visited Palo Alto, called Campbell and Sunnyvale. Nothing at any of these stores.

Palo Alto had a sticket with a PLU number on the shelves, but when asked for stock, there was none. They expect it to come in sometime next week.

failsaf3

Feb 10, 2010
There not in my forum and i'm not being bombarded with PM's about them ;):)
Still, as you noticed thread is reopened, but all OT/Offending Posts will be del'd with possible infraction. Not trying to be mean or boring, this is the best thread i've ever seen on XDA, so much contribution from all. But people are becoming offended, will see how it goes from here.
@all - Thanks for all your understanding
Badwolve1
PS - 3 PM's in a minute about this thread being closed, that must be a record :p:rolleyes:
Thanks for reopening ;)

Lintrix

Apr 23, 2011
Thanks for reopening it, as you know how important these last few hours would be for this release =)

Anyways, my buddy will keep his eyes out for Frys, but unfortunately almost all shipments have been made to most stores already. My guess is that California will get most of the shipments with this release.

Gig11gs

Sep 13, 2010
Kuwait
68492697.jpg

:mad::(

dnaL0R

Oct 11, 2009
Thanks for reopening it, as you know how important these last few hours would be for this release =)

Anyways, my buddy will keep his eyes out for Frys, but unfortunately almost all shipments have been made to most stores already. My guess is that California will get most of the shipments with this release.

any way you can check the inventory/shipment status for the Manhattan Beach store?
i called earlier and gave him the PLU# you've provided, but the guy told me they don't have any in stock, but will have them tomorrow AM; pretty much give me a vague answer...
thanks.

Last edited:

Dummyaccount89

Apr 25, 2011
I don't know if it's against the rules to say this.. but I've been following another forum in terms of pre-ordering/ordering transformers.

Search "MasterQ Asus Transformer" and the first link should be the one.

He constantly updates whenever sites have Transformers for order. That's how I got my TigerDirect order!

I don't mean to derail this forum, just trying to help others get transformers!!

Also, this forum rocks. It will be very resourceful when transformers are available to everyone who wants one! (such as this topic, thank you for re-opening it. Let's be respectful and help each other get transformers!!!)

donatom3

Oct 13, 2007
Costa Mesa, CA
I don't know if it's against the rules to say this.. but I've been following another forum in terms of pre-ordering/ordering transformers.

Search "MasterQ Asus Transformer" and the first link should be the one.

He constantly updates whenever sites have Transformers for order. That's how I got my TigerDirect order!

I don't mean to derail this forum, just trying to help others get transformers!!

Also, this forum rocks. It will be very resourceful when transformers are available to everyone who wants one! (such as this topic, thank you for re-opening it. Let's be respectful and help each other get transformers!!!)

If his update time is right he was 4 hours behind tigerdirect being posted on this forum.

Reactions: Dummyaccount89

Need-A-Tablet

Apr 13, 2011
I checked Tech Data today at work and all the inventory showed negative quantities on hand. I figured they would be the ones supplying big retailers, but it doesn't appear that way.

Top Liked Posts