FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][3-15-2011]TPC Inspire 4g Stock ROM Optimized v2|OC|HSUPA|No Bloat

4,055 posts
Thanks Meter: 363

By twopumpchump, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator on 7th March 2011, 01:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th April 2011, 08:55 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
will the just now released HTC/ATT rom update work on this ROM?
29th April 2011, 09:21 PM |#1012  
Flag 41°50′13″N, 87°41′4″W
Thanks Meter: 1,212

Donate to Me
More
Are you referring to the HSUPA enabling software update for the Inspire and Atrix? If this is what you are referring to then this has already been enabled in the rom. If not then please elaborate what the update is. Curious now.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App.
29th April 2011, 09:39 PM |#1013  
New York
Thanks Meter: 462

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thex

will the just now released HTC/ATT rom update work on this ROM?

As Wolf 2 mentioned, HSUPA is already in there, which is what that update does. I'm also hearing rumors of a new boot image so I would hold off until the DEV's take a look at it
29th April 2011, 11:28 PM |#1014  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrs421

As Wolf 2 mentioned, HSUPA is already in there, which is what that update does. I'm also hearing rumors of a new boot image so I would hold off until the DEV's take a look at it

Hmmm...it sounds like it'd be prudent to disable the Software Update check in the "AT&T Software update" settings. Just to prevent an automatic update from bricking your phone as it sits in your pocket.
30th April 2011, 12:39 AM |#1015  
Thanks Meter: 486

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_2

Is it the H+ with check mark symbol? If that is what you are referring to then that is normal as Irs said. There will always be a symbol showing on any rom because you are connected to your carrier to receive calls and such but if you have the wifi symbol showing then you are actually using wifi instead of data from your carrier. You can monitor your usage with an app like Phone Usage.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App.

Yeah, my bad AGAIN , theres a check mark below the H+ , its just that im used to the 3g icon dissapearing completely when i use wifi, my previous device was a motorola milestone , and it had stock android, this is my first sense device
30th April 2011, 04:40 AM |#1016  
Flag 41°50′13″N, 87°41′4″W
Thanks Meter: 1,212

Donate to Me
More
No problem. Just wanted to make sure what you were referring to, but it is all as it should be.
30th April 2011, 09:04 AM |#1017  
Flag Bayamon
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
best rom for my needs thanks
1st May 2011, 07:11 AM |#1018  
Flag Waco ,tx
Thanks Meter: 46

More
@wolf_2 can you add the advanced power menu to this like when you try to restart kind of like leedroid and other Roms I like your rom but if you added that it would be cool thanks

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA u
3rd May 2011, 01:48 AM |#1019  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I flashed my phone with a new stock rom and my radio is 12.39a.60.19U_26.06.06.30-M . now, if i need to flash back to TPC rom, do i have to flash my radio and or my current radio will be fine ? thanks,
3rd May 2011, 10:24 AM |#1020  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Am a newbie so please pardon my silly question but I REALLY NEED HELP

I followed the EFFEN MANUAL and successfully rooted the phone using "HTC Inspire/DHD Hack Kit V11" , Did a FULL Wipe and then installed TPC Rom and finally flashed stock radio and everything is perfect except GPS. I am not getting any signal even in open area even after waiting for more than 30 mns. I tried copilot live, google maps and even GPS Status but none of the programs is showing any GPS Signal/Satellite lock.

I was using HTC HD2 earlier and used to get signal in less than a minute, Inspire is my first Android phone and therefore am clueless how to solve this issue. PLEASE HELP... Thanks in Advance.
3rd May 2011, 02:32 PM |#1021  
New York
Thanks Meter: 462

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pd4x

Am a newbie so please pardon my silly question but I REALLY NEED HELP

I followed the EFFEN MANUAL and successfully rooted the phone using "HTC Inspire/DHD Hack Kit V11" , Did a FULL Wipe and then installed TPC Rom and finally flashed stock radio and everything is perfect except GPS. I am not getting any signal even in open area even after waiting for more than 30 mns. I tried copilot live, google maps and even GPS Status but none of the programs is showing any GPS Signal/Satellite lock.

I was using HTC HD2 earlier and used to get signal in less than a minute, Inspire is my first Android phone and therefore am clueless how to solve this issue. PLEASE HELP... Thanks in Advance.

Check on the FAQ on page 1 . You probably just need to reflash your radio.

Sent from Desire HD or Inspire 4G or whatever this thing is called via premium XDA app.
The Following User Says Thank You to lrs421 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lrs421 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
inspire, rooted, stock rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)