Delete Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
S

sextape

You will need to install the generic and components files a simple google search may help and this is not a fake file

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

neph81

May 13, 2011
You will need to install the generic and components files a simple google search may help and this is not a fake file

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I installed everything per instructions. Regsrv does not like the .dll that was provided to us by the VZ employee. Either it is not the correct .dll or the instructions are incorrect. Even manually registering the .dll does not work.

death2all110

Sep 21, 2010
Illinois
I cant get the DLL to register, I tried manually and with 'Reggie.exe' and this is what I get:
Code:
The program can't start because LGNPST_GenericModel_Ver_5_0_11_0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Of course, google yields nothing.

mtmichaelson

Apr 5, 2009
Mt. Juliet, TN
I cant get the DLL to register, I tried manually and with 'Reggie.exe' and this is what I get:
Code:
The program can't start because LGNPST_GenericModel_Ver_5_0_11_0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Looks like we need a new generic models also. I had a feeling that is what the problem was

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

death2all110

Sep 21, 2010
Illinois
The Dll has been posted please take the time to thank Elreydotcom

ive updated the thread and posted the dll on the OP

The GenericModels in your OP are 5_0_10_0, which isnt working to register the dll. We need 5_0_11_0

I'm still getting:

Code:

Last edited:

1linuxfreak

Aug 5, 2010
The GenericModels in your OP are 5_0_10_0, which isnt working to register the dll. We need 5_0_11_0

I'm still getting:

Code:

Yep, GM one version off. Googled and can't find.

S

sextape

Alright Guys Just Found It;

I'm uploading will be posting the Generic Models 5_0_12_0 In A Bit;

Its UP!!!

Last edited:

mtmichaelson

Apr 5, 2009
Mt. Juliet, TN
Alright Guys Just Found It;

I'm uploading will be posting the Generic Models 5_0_12_0 In A Bit;

Its UP!!!

No offense and I appreciate what you have done here, but are you an owner of file factory? It is sssssooooooo slow, I know I could pay and get it faster and if you are an owner, that would benefit you and I completely understand then, but if you aren't, there are a whole lot faster hosting sites for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Isn't this site all about hacking your phones??? The replies in here have been kind of douchey. When I had the Revo the group of people that responded were respectful of others. The group that is now in here I'm sorry to say are just plain not nice. I've seen it on the Nexus side now. This Revo forum used to be the best people got along now look at it, it has turned into like every other forum on here. A person asks for a simple exploit and you jump on him. I say release what you have and go from there. If people mess there phones up its on them not anyone else. There is always ways to go back stock and getting a replacement from Verizon if needed. This ends my rant have a good day and I just hope the respectful attitudes come back to this forum it was nice coming in here and seeing people help each other but this thread as of late has been nothing but complaining about one thing or another. Part of the fun is flashing leaked versions of an OS and part of the fun is fixing the phone when you break it.

Like I said whatever happens to a phone is not the person who released the exploits fault. If people have a question be respectful and answer it or show them where they can get help.

This wasn't directed at anyone so don't take it that way. This was a generalized comment have a good day.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

They're not releasing the root exploit until after the OTA so Verizon doesn't fix it, not because they're worried about people bricking their phones. So you think they should hand out the exploits they have now for the very few that have ICS functioning properly, giving Verizon the chance to fix them which would screw the rest of us out of root once the OTA is released?

I agree there has been a disappointing lack if cooperation on this thread, but I fully agree with the decision to keep the root exploit secret and think it's rude to keep asking for it, even after being told why.

Sent from my Maxxed Out Le Pan II
    ok sorry for my language im just saying that people that are not devs are still flashing the ics leaked when other people are saying to dont flash it when its still buggy

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

i have a problem with number 3.it said it was delivered to be tested by certain people= it means it was delivered for the devs to test not to the public to complain. People who flashed this that is not a dev and the spectrum is their only phone are messed up, their phones are messed up.
    I like to add this, no one makes anyone on XDA or any other site do anything to their phone. In most cases any and all preceeded warnings are given for the non-savvy to leave it be n wait for something a lil easier to install and/or more stable. I wont say that messing with leaks etc is limited to just the dev's (regardless of status) but are not for complete n00bs that dont know any more than how to turn their phone and/or PC on (yes I have seen em try :)) But everyone has to start some place, even if others dont think its appropreiate. BUT anyone messing with anything from anyone, for anything, needs to realize they are the only person to blame if something goes wrong and they brick their device, Not me, not the OP, not XDA, my forums, or any other forum, but their own damn fault!!!!.
    my .02

So far I have noticed the 4g drops ALOT it's almost better just to have it off for me since it's constantly going in and out... On the upside this phone is wicked fast with all the bloat frozen!! Great works guys hopefully the drama has died down... Respect the devs. and up and coming devs. Hating on a person that is trying to help us just hurts the user in the end who wants to make roms for a bunch of winey d-bags
    I'll check the flashing computer at Verizon and see if I can pull the .dll for you guys tomorrow

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium
    Woot!

http://imgur.com/a/8I5gO#0

xHYhO.png

zuq5a.png

Ou0Aj.png

ntxDl.png

KyAPp.png

KBKsZ.png

nG1Zp.png

N3F6N.png