Thanks Meter: 347

By stachre, Member on 11th May 2011, 02:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2011, 03:09 PM |#161  
Flag Merida
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Wink
Just work perfect for me, follow the step by step Tuto and its incredible faster 1.6 ghz with Tiamat's Update for 3.1 honeycomb. thanx a lot! No more fear to Stock images or Bricks.

17th May 2011, 10:56 PM |#162  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Confirmed working on CANADIAN wifi-only xoom?
I'm on 3.0.1 right now using Tiamat 1.3.2 ... will have time to upgrade sometime Friday! (hope so anyways)
18th May 2011, 05:53 AM |#163  
Flag Sherwood Park, AB
Thanks Meter: 20

More
You'll essentially be de-Canadianizing it if you do this at the moment.
20th May 2011, 04:15 PM |#164  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanobot2k

use stock IE browser, I think adblock hides it.

Also does anyone else have problems with market? i cant find some apps even tried using market enabler.

I'm also having problems with the market. I couldn't see an app that I developed. I originally thought it was due to my rooting/unlocking the device, but I now think it's an issue with the upgrade.

So here's what I found... Other Wifi Xoom users who haven't rooted or unlocked their Xoom could no longer see my app. They could see it with 3.0.1.
I originally loaded the Verizon 3G version of the ROM which was in another thread (dual use ROM). This ROM registered as a different configuration in the Market (stingray vs wingray). When running this version of 3.1 I was able to see my app along with the movies section of the market. When I switched to the Wifi specific version of 3.1 update I could no longer see my app.

I was able to make my app visible by removing copy protection and switching to the new license manager library. With this change I can now see my app on Wifi Xoom with 3.1.

I think Google doesn't have copy protected apps enabled for Wifi Xoom running 3.1. Perhaps a typo between the string in build.prop and what they have configured in their servers?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)