Thanks Meter: 4,544

By neXus PRIME, Senior Member on 29th June 2013, 08:09 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
30th June 2013, 06:27 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neXus PRIME

Actually its sort of a preview rom. most Bugs arent fixed yet. You can download the gapps and flash them. atis112 is constantly working and rest assured i'll release this with weekly updates. Any questions relating to my rom should be posted here and not in cm10 thread.

I forgot to thank you for your great work . I love AOKP. The thing with gapps was that I'm used to install it on my n7 but not on my desire X so it was a joke. I saw it is alpha release.
The rom is smooth, I didn't expect it to be so smooth.
Biggest problem until now is the phone. I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me.
I'll try it and report back if I find bugs

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
30th June 2013, 08:10 PM |#22  
Flag Poznań
Thanks Meter: 28

Donate to Me
More
You are about to add Theme Chooser Themes?
30th June 2013, 08:14 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Rom control is working. One exception is kill all option in recent apps and the recents ram bar.
From the AOKP options point of view I think it's ok. Let's hope that sd card problem and phone are solvable.
If you want something specific to be tested I'll be more than happy to do it. Thanks again for your work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
30th June 2013, 08:23 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore, Pakistan

More
Guys, new user bar for my rom:
https://img.xda-cdn.com/NeAGy22wgT70agRknw8Gm4BdqKc=/http%3A%2F%2Fkrisgroove.pl%2FneXusPRIME%2Fuu.png

Credits: Kris Groove (http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=3334029)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to neXus PRIME For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neXus PRIME Ad-Free
5th July 2013, 01:27 PM |#25  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1,161

Donate to Me
More

A little siggy for this ROM Amazing work @neXus PRIME

And @Kris Groove, I know you make the graphics for this thread, but that doesn't mean people can't show their appreciation trough a siggy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaartenXDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaartenXDA Ad-Free
5th July 2013, 04:24 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore, Pakistan

More
Kris and Maarten , nice pics. You give each other competition.
great job.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neXus PRIME For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neXus PRIME Ad-Free
6th July 2013, 09:47 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore, Pakistan

More
Thread out of order until i feel like reviving it again.

SEE NOTE in OP.
6th July 2013, 10:08 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:

NexusAOKP

NOTE:
Thanks to people moaning and complaining about my Rom, i am removing the DL links. I might also get it locked.

I am sick of people saying that my compiling AOKP from atis112 base is SLOWING DEVELOPMENT.

Thankless people not wanting to learn things themselves and then expecting others to do stuff for them.

I was working on miuiv5 and close to finishing it.
i was helping atis112 as much as i knew. i was working on my twrp app manager.
But now i wont share anything here until i feel like doing it.

I hope you are happy now.

This isn't a way to resolve troubles. The best way is talking about them, my only wish now is that you start again with your work, I appreciate a lot your work and I think you are a great developer. You shouldn't stop in this important moment for our phone because we need your help... But its your decision

HTC Desire X || Android 4.1.1 || myONEdx+ RC2.0
6th July 2013, 12:07 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Following the xda desX forum real close and everybody knows that you did a lot of good for the community. To bad the bad replies got to you. Hope you come back!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using xda app-developers app
6th July 2013, 01:47 PM |#30  
Yeah, I had a feeling this was gonna happen sooner or later. Walking away from it is your decision, could've been resolved in other ways, but oh well.
6th July 2013, 01:48 PM |#31  
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:

NexusAOKP

NOTE:
Thanks to people moaning and complaining about my Rom, i am removing the DL links. I might also get it locked.

I am sick of people saying that my compiling AOKP from atis112 base is SLOWING DEVELOPMENT.

Thankless people not wanting to learn things themselves and then expecting others to do stuff for them.

I was working on miuiv5 and close to finishing it.
i was helping atis112 as much as i knew. i was working on my twrp app manager.
But now i wont share anything here until i feel like doing it.

I hope you are happy now.

Wait what?
Haven't really seen ppl moaning but why would you care?Are you doing this for yourself or for other ppl?
I thought xda is the place where developer,wanna be developers gather so that can they can learn,be inspired and stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to CrysiZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CrysiZ Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread