Post Reply Email Thread
25th April 2014, 09:22 AM |#21  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 1,274

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodialfaed

No. I don't have S-off. So I guess the system is write protected.
Do I really need S-off or there is another way?

You need S-OFF to flash a kernel via recovery, there is no other way. But you can still flash the boot.img via fastboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to dansou901 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dansou901 Ad-Free
25th April 2014, 09:28 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 942

More
I cant install control app.Any ideas?
25th April 2014, 10:13 AM |#23  
Flag Targu Mures
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Smile
Ok. I have S-off. Kernel flashed succesfully. Thank you!

All is working great!
25th April 2014, 10:59 AM |#24  
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 675

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefistoreyon

I cant install control app.Any ideas?

Try redownload app

Press Thank button if I helped you/you like my theme or mods

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Installed this kernel and app. All good! But after enabling swipe2lock after some time buttons doesn't work.
What is the pocket mod? I enabled it but nothing changed... Double2wake works good

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Oh, I saw difference. When display is closed by smth double2wake doesn't work. Good!

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Some recommendation: after opening display from subject, wait 5-10 seconds before using wake by sensor buttons because it won't work

The Following User Says Thank You to vikkolts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vikkolts Ad-Free
26th April 2014, 11:09 AM |#25  
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 111

More
I am frequently experiencing call drops and network drops after i installed this kernel ..
Is it just me or is it a bug of this kernel?
I am on mysensedx5 btw..
And ya also experienced a few seconds' delay sometimes while swiping 2 wake and power button also does not work that tym.. I saw that this was a bug so no complaints here!
Nice work btw i realy appreciate this kernel and the respective devs' work .. Keep it up guys
26th April 2014, 07:29 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
For me it isn't working. I have InsertCoin 2.2. Can it works with volume2wake mod ?
26th April 2014, 07:36 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 942

More
Just to say that for me was working with volume2wake mod on mysensedx RC4 BUT without the control app.Sometimes phone was freezing ,not responding even with power button , but afrer few seconds everything is ok.
26th April 2014, 08:35 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 508

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mefistoreyon

Just to say that for me was working with volume2wake mod on mysensedx RC4 BUT without the control app.Sometimes phone was freezing ,not responding even with power button , but afrer few seconds everything is ok.

Sounds like sleep issues are still present. I wonder if S2W provokes it somewhat? I haven't seen reports of it on the "plain" InfinityKernel. The problem is it's hard to debug as it's just some cycle that overruns or overloads the cpu for a while and doesn't really produce any log output that I've seen and putting log entries everywhere will probably make it worse off (this is my first experience with kernel dev though, maybe it's an obvious problem)

EDIT: Volume2Wake should work, there are no obvious clashes. (Kernel vs Android Software Stack)
26th April 2014, 09:02 PM |#29  
Flag Kyiv

More
I haven't sleep issues. (insertcoin v2.2, no volume2wake; doubletap2wake+pocket mod)

27th April 2014, 05:44 PM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 508

More
The sleep freeze is pretty rare. Anyway, I released another build with some POSSIBLE fixes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurtisMJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CurtisMJ Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 06:16 PM |#31  
Flag Kyiv

More
Can you realize doubletap2wake working on all screen, not only on sensor keys?
P.s. you forgot change date in OP

Отправлено с моего HTC Desire X через Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to vikkolts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vikkolts Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)