Change to Note 3 or not?

Search This thread

nb31b

Jan 14, 2014
I wouldn't switch if someone paid me. Screw that bloated Fisher Price crap

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

2crueal4u

Aug 19, 2011
Came from note3 and never again. Only negative on z1 is the small screen, to much plastic around it. Better battery, better sound quality, better sofrware, nicer and feels premium. Imo much better Phone

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

FiremakerP

Nov 10, 2010
Ok, sorry but the dev section of the note3 is much more attractive and the note3 suits my needs much much better.

So I'll return after 2 Sony phones to Sammy.

FiremakerP

Nov 10, 2010
Thread can be closed I sold the Z1 yesterday and I am on the Note 3 now for 2 days.

The size is really not everbodys coffee. I can handle it but I wouldn´t recommend it without L/XL hands unless you hold it with both hands.

The bezells are almost none existant. It doesnt have the same "premium" feel that the Z1 has. But it doesn't feel as chubby as the Z1 eventhough you are holding quite a large device it doen't feel like it. The Note I that I had, was feeling a lot larger that the note3.

What is also too bad is that Samsung costumized just about everything on it. So you have almost no android feeling at all with it. Picture quality is quite amazing and the 9.3 MP on 16:9 mode is very good.

It's a swap where from which the benifits overcome the drawbacks of less having build quality and real 20MP Pictures.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As long as note 3 runs touchwiz, it's useless.

If you're gonna install aosp ROM or cm, cool.

But then half of the phone will be useless. No s-pen features and all that gimmicky touchwiz stuff.

Stay simple. Stay xperia.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
    If I could sell my Z1 today, tomorrow I would buy a Note 3 for sure!!!! Fu@#@$ remorse...

What happen with your Z1? mannaia lu purcu...
    Stay simple. Stay xperia.
    Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
    That's a good one. :D
    I'd never buy Samsung device unless it changes it design. Whereas Z1 is gorgeous and it's a pleasure to even look at it, the galaxy line looks like a bunch of "made in china" phones. You guys should try out how much you can flex the back cover of the S4. It's unbelievable.
    When I pay premium, then I want to get premium stuff... It's not only the looks, it's the UI, impressive camera, battery life, reception and everything. I'm in love. Never Samsung unless it changes it's design.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka