[Q] Bricked Razr! Totally Dead?

Search This thread

dark_d10

Oct 31, 2010
Dear all,

Today I was flashing my xt905 back to the stock rom through one-click fastboot but then before the first reboot everythings went black, there was a power failure in my house... then I rebooted my pc and tried to reboot my phone but there was no response. It doesnt response to any buttons nor charger, my pc can detect nothing when connected the phonw with usb...
My razr becomes a brick, totally...
What means can I do to rescue my phone?

Thanks!

Durteedee

Nov 6, 2013
detroit
plus.google.com
it's dead Jim..my atrix hd had died similar but don't worry..it was just a razor m, they are plenty cheap on ebay as of late, and moto x because I Now figure motorola fanboy now (it only took one for me to become one) you will stay moto

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

dark_d10

Oct 31, 2010
it's dead Jim..my atrix hd had died similar but don't worry..it was just a razor m, they are plenty cheap on ebay as of late, and moto x because I Now figure motorola fanboy now (it only took one for me to become one) you will stay moto

Thanks for replying :), do you think in my case it's a hardware failure?

Durteedee

Nov 6, 2013
detroit
plus.google.com
Most likely a combination. you think they are going to open it up and go well this was rooted... They can't even turn it on so you rooting it shouldn't be an issue but opening it up tho that may be one in terms of warranty

Reactions: dark_d10

dark_d10

Oct 31, 2010
Most likely a combination. you think they are going to open it up and go well this was rooted... They can't even turn it on so you rooting it shouldn't be an issue but opening it up tho that may be one in terms of warranty

I have new update man, I just connected my razr to pc and it shown the green led!!! Now I thought it's not a hardware problem but the bootloader damaged (just a guess) Is there any method to restore the bootloader?

When connected to pc it detected an unspecified device called "USB input device"

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does a green led come on while charging if yes disconnect battery and reconnect