[REF] GALAXY S4 (I9500/I9505) GSM / NON-HLOS - MODEM'S Collection (Odin/CWM/TWRP)

Search This thread

slmjunior

May 10, 2014
I buy used galaxy s4 and the owner change a lot of roms, changing to stock roms of differents countries too! how I Know The original modem/baseband of device? there is an app to do this?

laupuy

Jul 26, 2015
dans tes 22
Google Pixel 3
I buy used galaxy s4 and the owner change a lot of roms, changing to stock roms of differents countries too! how I Know The original modem/baseband of device? there is an app to do this?
The old modem are not really interesting, only those that are currently installed import.
Use Phone INFO Samsung from the play store to get system information.
And via Samfirm (available on xda) you will find repair firmware (official ROM 4 files to reset the phone, ticking binary nature).

Sent from my OnePlus 3 using XDA Labs

Reactions: slmjunior

hamed.n.g1992

Apr 10, 2019
odin APNHLOS error (NON-HLOS.bin)

Hi, good time ,,,I am a home user , i have samsung j510f and upgrade this J510FXXU2BRB2 4file next flashed 1154TWRP_3.0.2_SM_J5_2016_Nougat_7.1.1 by odin And installed tis packages last year:
1154XposedInstaller_3.1.4 - Greenify-ROOT-4.0.1-Mod
it worked well but yesterday i wanted to upgrade again the mistake started from here!!! I took my mobile to the recovery mod and delet every data and reset factory from recovery mod!!!!!!!!next stoped on samsung logo!!!!
i go download mod that flash by new rom THR-J510FXXU2BRE2-J510FOJV2BRD1 4file but error APNHLOS!!!
i try many rom 4file , 1file by odin does not work and error APNHLOS!!!
next try Z3X_SAMSUNG_TOOL_PRO_29.5_Crack that did not work!!!error APNHLOS!!!
next download COMBINATION_FA60_J510FXXU2AQB2 and flash bye ODIN 307 Justttttt and only by ODIN 307!!!!!now it turns on but if try flash again warns error APNHLOS!!!
What should I do to correct?Please help me....Thank you very much
I send the results flash for you in link

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2i5x30l3c/

Kippy51

Mar 11, 2015
Haren (Ems)
Hi, good time ,,,I am a home user , i have samsung j510f and upgrade this J510FXXU2BRB2 4file next flashed 1154TWRP_3.0.2_SM_J5_2016_Nougat_7.1.1 by odin And installed tis packages last year:
1154XposedInstaller_3.1.4 - Greenify-ROOT-4.0.1-Mod
it worked well but yesterday i wanted to upgrade again the mistake started from here!!! I took my mobile to the recovery mod and delet every data and reset factory from recovery mod!!!!!!!!next stoped on samsung logo!!!!
i go download mod that flash by new rom THR-J510FXXU2BRE2-J510FOJV2BRD1 4file but error APNHLOS!!!
i try many rom 4file , 1file by odin does not work and error APNHLOS!!!
next try Z3X_SAMSUNG_TOOL_PRO_29.5_Crack that did not work!!!error APNHLOS!!!
next download COMBINATION_FA60_J510FXXU2AQB2 and flash bye ODIN 307 Justttttt and only by ODIN 307!!!!!now it turns on but if try flash again warns error APNHLOS!!!
What should I do to correct?Please help me....Thank you very much
I send the results flash for you in link

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2i5x30l3c/
First: you're in the wrong thread. This is strictly Galaxy S4. Second: best option is always to flash the original software for your model from Sammobile. Hopefully it will boot than and you can start from scratch with TWRP etc.

Reactions: hamed.n.g1992

laysoft

Apr 1, 2009
I need the I9505XXUHOA7_MODEM, but the download link is dead. Anybody can reupload this? Thank you!

owenfernaldi

Jan 18, 2018
hi i have some doubt regarding choosing the right file to flash , so recently i just bought a secondhand samsung s4 (GT-i9500) , i have wifi issues with this phone which cant enabled wifi on , i was refered from youtube tutorial to flash this file but im confused which file should i flash , because according to Phone Info sam my csc is from Malaysia but i live in Indonesia . should i flash the modem suited for the firmware which is malaysian firmware or should i flash the modem for indonesia compatible. Usually i would read all the reply to find the answer but this thread has over 300 pages . thanks in advance :)

Edit : so ive done more research , i watched more tutorial where in the tutorial suggest download modem according to baseband version (3 first letter after gt i9500) mine is DXUHOA1 , but i noticed something firmware section in the Phone Info Sam , where my bootloader is XXSHQA1 which different from "DXU" , so should i flash DXU version or find mode with XXS. i think prev owner flash the wrong firmware or something . whats best way to fix this , i just need to revert back to factory version , here's my device info according to phone info sam
Screenshot_2021-03-09-22-25-42.png
Screenshot_2021-03-09-20-19-31.png
Screenshot_2021-03-09-20-19-26.png

any help would be appreciate , i dont have a clue whats going on here

Last edited:

sxi200

Oct 18, 2010
Melbourne
I haven't flashed anything for years now but have done so hundreds of times back then. Pretty sure flashing a modem alone will not remove root or recovery.

Reactions: A.Ahmed79

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
hi i have some doubt regarding choosing the right file to flash , so recently i just bought a secondhand samsung s4 (GT-i9500) , i have wifi issues with this phone which cant enabled wifi on , i was refered from youtube tutorial to flash this file but im confused which file should i flash , because according to Phone Info sam my csc is from Malaysia but i live in Indonesia . should i flash the modem suited for the firmware which is malaysian firmware or should i flash the modem for indonesia compatible. Usually i would read all the reply to find the answer but this thread has over 300 pages . thanks in advance :)

Edit : so ive done more research , i watched more tutorial where in the tutorial suggest download modem according to baseband version (3 first letter after gt i9500) mine is DXUHOA1 , but i noticed something firmware section in the Phone Info Sam , where my bootloader is XXSHQA1 which different from "DXU" , so should i flash DXU version or find mode with XXS. i think prev owner flash the wrong firmware or something . whats best way to fix this , i just need to revert back to factory version , here's my device info according to phone info samView attachment 5244871View attachment 5244873View attachment 5244875
any help would be appreciate , i dont have a clue whats going on here
Hello,
Please check my S4 Collection & Guides. You can find the latest Firmware for your variant along with Bootloader & Modem. You can also find Guides for proper flashing.
I suggest you to start from scratch and flash the latest Firmware and Bootloader & Modem for your variant. Let me know how it goes, in my thread.
Will updating the modem alone with the single CP file using Odin remove root and recovery?
My phone S8+ is rooted with Magisk and has TWRP installed.
Thanks for any replies.
No, you will not lose root or recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: A.Ahmed79

A.Ahmed79

Jan 16, 2013
Reactions: Retrial and sxi200

RtGh43

Jan 26, 2014
Good evening,

I have the I9505, some time ago there were problems with WLAN and hotspot.

I flashed latest Modem/Bootloader and last modem only.
Worked.

Can connect to LTE but get no connection to WLAN or open an hotspot.
Used different custom roms - Optimized lineage OS 17 and 18.
Nothing works.

What, exept flashing stock rom, can I do?
How can I find out if hardware is okay?

Top Liked Posts