FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.5 - d2tmo - 5|27|13

5,343 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,398
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
16th January 2013, 09:57 PM |#2131  
itsmikeramsay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 12,398
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally3614

That would rock!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

And 6. For the love of GOD I would love to see the option to vib on answer and hang up you currently have implemented ...looooove that option...

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-16 15.56.45.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	1650957  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itsmikeramsay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itsmikeramsay Ad-Free
16th January 2013, 10:26 PM |#2132  
wally3614's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Jacksonville
Thanks Meter: 5,575
 
Donate to Me
More
Ahahaha! Awesome man!!! man hug!

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
16th January 2013, 10:27 PM |#2133  
Zehlek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Niagara Falls
Thanks Meter: 1,982
 
More
Hey Mike, hat theme you are using, don't you need to have inverted gapps installed for it to work properly?
16th January 2013, 10:36 PM |#2134  
itsmikeramsay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 12,398
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehlek

Hey Mike, hat theme you are using, don't you need to have inverted gapps installed for it to work properly?

Nope. It's called Blue Leather... that was addressed in a previous update. The theme literally runs on its own now
The Following User Says Thank You to itsmikeramsay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itsmikeramsay Ad-Free
16th January 2013, 10:55 PM |#2135  
Zehlek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Niagara Falls
Thanks Meter: 1,982
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmikeramsay

Nope. It's called Blue Leather... that was addressed in a previous update. The theme literally runs on its own now

Weird, I tried the paid version and in messages it shows black text on black background, do you get that?
16th January 2013, 10:59 PM |#2136  
itsmikeramsay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 12,398
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehlek

Weird, I tried the paid version and in messages it shows black text on black background, do you get that?

nope... not on aokp. might be on cm10.1... not sure
16th January 2013, 11:09 PM |#2137  
Zehlek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Niagara Falls
Thanks Meter: 1,982
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmikeramsay

nope... not on aokp. might be on cm10.1... not sure

Actually I am on Task's rom at the moment I wanted to check out aokp

16th January 2013, 11:10 PM |#2138  
mt3g's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 3,136
 
Donate to Me
More
My couple of questions will this be a hybrid ROM? CM/AOKP and are you going to make a new thread specific for this? Thanks man I'll be sticking to this as my daily once you get it all set up.

T-Mobile SGS III
16th January 2013, 11:28 PM |#2139  
itsmikeramsay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 12,398
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt3g

My couple of questions will this be a hybrid ROM? CM/AOKP and are you going to make a new thread specific for this? Thanks man I'll be sticking to this as my daily once you get it all set up.

T-Mobile SGS III

It's going to be based off of AOKP with some of those nice things from CM10.1. Taking my time and porting them.... hopefully AOKP will add them to the main github... for now, cherry-picks it is...
The Following User Says Thank You to itsmikeramsay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itsmikeramsay Ad-Free
16th January 2013, 11:28 PM |#2140  
itsmikeramsay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 12,398
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehlek

Actually I am on Task's rom at the moment I wanted to check out aokp

Here's mines... running version 1.7 donate version
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-16 17.23.15.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1651148  
16th January 2013, 11:42 PM |#2141  
chrisa887's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag wichita
Thanks Meter: 952
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehlek

Weird, I tried the paid version and in messages it shows black text on black background, do you get that?

In the market under that app it says to download a MMS pack if messages looking weird

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes