FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[MOD][APK+SCRIPT+ZIP] Enable Init.d for Any Phones w/o Need of Custom Kernels!!!

3,548 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,213
 
Post Reply Email Thread
16th February 2017, 01:31 PM |#551  
Senior Member
Flag Currently in Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagelis1608

SELinux is probably set to enforcing.
I can't help you much. The developer might be able to help you.

Thanks for all your replies. However my device SM-G530FZ (5.0.2) [QUALCOMM] supported the init.d.
Now im using it.
I got the solution from here.:- https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...2698813&page=1
 
 
17th February 2017, 11:12 PM |#552  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Yo, I installed Uni-unit but when I click on activate/verify It wants open store to install Superuser but i'm already rooted ( I got SuperSU2.79, busybox etc....)
I got a Honor 8 with stock rom Nougat
31st May 2017, 10:11 AM |#553  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
1-5 steps - done.
6: I tried 'Uni-init' and 'Term-init' method and still don't have Test.log in /data.. :/ Help?
27th July 2017, 08:52 PM |#554  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remi13014

Yo, I installed Uni-unit but when I click on activate/verify It wants open store to install Superuser but i'm already rooted ( I got SuperSU2.79, busybox etc....)
I got a Honor 8 with stock rom Nougat

Did you manage to get it working? and how?
EDIT: never mind. I now used the terminal method. no test.log yet.
24th October 2017, 05:48 PM |#555  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i have huawei mate9 with Android version 7.0,try every method and not working also follow the advices so i have to post the screenshot..
and the contents of /etc/install-recovery.sh as follow
#!/system/bin/sh
# init.d support

/system/bin/sysinit


any ideas?thanks



通过我的 MHA-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言
24th October 2017, 07:21 PM |#556  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 612
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by landcruser

i have huawei mate9 with Android version 7.0,try every method and not working also follow the advices so i have to post the screenshot..
and the contents of /etc/install-recovery.sh as follow
#!/system/bin/sh
# init.d support

/system/bin/sysinit

any ideas?thanks

If you're running Android 7.0, you don't need this. As the first 2 lines of the output in your screenshot show, you should already have native init.d support.
25th October 2017, 12:27 AM |#557  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by post-mortem

If you're running Android 7.0, you don't need this. As the first 2 lines of the output in your screenshot show, you should already have native init.d support.

the question is the init.d seems not work .scripts not execut at boot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app, init.d, stock kernel, terminal emulator
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes