By DR_MOOSAVI, Member on 9th November 2012, 08:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2016, 07:16 AM |#101  
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shweeney

My phone (Freelander i30/Newman K1 MTK6589-based) failed to boot up displaying an "encryption unsuccessful" error last week.

I had CWM on it and was still able to get into that so tried flashing a ROM from needrom but it still wouldn't boot and from within CWM it appeared that /data wouldn't mount - I tried formatting all the partitions and loading a nandroid backup from a few months ago but still the encryption error. Tried to access /data from ADB also without success

so I moved on to trying the MTK SP flash tool with an appropriate factory ROM. The flash tool can see the phone but when I try to flash the ROM I get the error brom error: s_da_sdmmc_write failed (3149) Tried formatting the flash to no avail. the memory test gives the same brom error eventually.

Somewhere along the line I seem to have also messed up the boot sector as the phone no longer boots at all or shows the charging symbol - the flash tool can still see it, but I can't get into CWM or use ADB any more.

so - is the flash memory on the phone completely gone or is there another way to get it back?

You can use a Miracle Box ROM dump to recover your phone.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidsebuja

Hi
I hawe problem with SP Flashtool...
I will flash custom recovery to my MyPhone Cube 16GB.
In Flash program by flashing an error pops up : (1012) Not Enoug Memory..
sory for my english

You need to download another ROM from another source. The error occurs as a result of incompatibility between your phone's stock ROM and the stock ROM you are flashing with. See here: aryk.tech for detailed info and other possibles errors that may pop.

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by said4

Dear
I have Y330-u01 bricked and cant flash with sp tool
it gives error 2004
BROM ERROR ;S_ BROM_ DOWNLOAD_ DA FAIL(2004)
Please help

SP FLASH ERROR 2004 SOLUTIONS:
SP Flash Error Message: BROM ERROR : S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (2004)
Error Code Message: The communication between SP Flash and the device was interrupted.

SOLUTION:
1. Try another USB Cord.
2. Lunch SP Flash as admin.
3. Try another PC.
4. Check that the battery in the device is charged.

Other sggestions here: aryk.tech/2016/02/common-sp-flash-tool-error-codes-and.html#Error2004 I'm sorry but I can't post links now but if you can make out something with that.

29th March 2017, 04:51 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,i have micromax canvas a1 mtk6582,in memory test it says nand flash was not detected,ufs not detected.Any help..?
8th March 2018, 05:01 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klingklang01

just like to know as I always use MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin but what are the purpose of the other bin bin files:

DA_PL.bin
DA_SWSEC.bin
GPS_DA.bin

thanks

I have seen using DA_SWSEC.bin for flashing locked bootloader phones
14th April 2018, 07:56 AM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR_MOOSAVI

SP_Flash_Tool_....1 Released
=================

Hello,
I have an issue trying to readback and then flash userdata partition.
In one device it worked without issues (I actually dd from linux the userdata in that device).
But in a second device its just does not work. I tried dd, I tried readback, but after programming the image, it fails to boot.
Using twrp backup/restore works.
I don't understand why userdata partition can't be backup and restored with sp flash.
I also noticed a very strange issue, that the text in this device gives only 1.6G to userdata, while dd and /cat/partitions shows 5.5G.
I tried to change the text to 5.5G but it did not help neighter...

Please help.

Regards,
ranran
22nd April 2018, 01:35 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Tools DLL.image (fail) RESULTs stuck in a boot loop.Anybody know which tool dll that its refer to.?its name,type and how to fix it? Mt6735(Lenovo A850+/china version.)error in read back.
OTP in parameter really confussing.details pliz??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)