[MOD][FEB 10] MultiROM v33

818 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,160

Post Reply Email Thread
4th June 2017, 03:07 PM |#3161  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
All,

..hope you can gimme a hand on this - Tasssadar once reported the same but the answers did not give me a solution - I tried to flash MultiROM but the zip failed to install with this error

Extracting binaries...
Injecting boot image...
assert failed: run_program("/tmp/inject_boot.sh") == 0
Updater process ended with ERROR : 7
Error installing ZIP file /external_SD/Download/MultiROM-v30x-170115-UNOFFICIAL-amami.zip
Updating partition details...

I came from stock...unlocked and rooted...then installes DStriker SP008...all fine so far. Did it same way coming from Dstriker few days ago and the Bootloader was installed...then i flashed new kernel and everything was mixed up. So i went back to stock...as said...rooted etc. and installed SDtriker SP008 again.

Now I want to try again the whole thing but I dont manage to install Mutlirom zip this time...

Any idea where my fault is? Dont know what I have missed this time...or what I can do...do I need to wipe before? Anything I need to make sure to do in terms of preparing right? Multirom was taken latest download from XDA https://forum.xda-developers.com/son...-v30x-t3005654

Makes me crazy especially as I once manage to install it...but not a second time...

Any advise is highly appreciated

Thx guys
Michael

5th June 2017, 08:23 PM |#3162  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMeik

All,

..hope you can gimme a hand on this - Tasssadar once reported the same but the answers did not give me a solution - I tried to flash MultiROM but the zip failed to install with this error

Extracting binaries...
Injecting boot image...
assert failed: run_program("/tmp/inject_boot.sh") == 0
Updater process ended with ERROR : 7
Error installing ZIP file /external_SD/Download/MultiROM-v30x-170115-UNOFFICIAL-amami.zip
Updating partition details...

I came from stock...unlocked and rooted...then installes DStriker SP008...all fine so far. Did it same way coming from Dstriker few days ago and the Bootloader was installed...then i flashed new kernel and everything was mixed up. So i went back to stock...as said...rooted etc. and installed SDtriker SP008 again.

Now I want to try again the whole thing but I dont manage to install Mutlirom zip this time...

Any idea where my fault is? Dont know what I have missed this time...or what I can do...do I need to wipe before? Anything I need to make sure to do in terms of preparing right? Multirom was taken latest download from XDA https://forum.xda-developers.com/son...-v30x-t3005654

Makes me crazy especially as I once manage to install it...but not a second time...

Any advise is highly appreciated

Thx guys
Michael

Install the app from play store and try it. Instead of flashing the zip. Download the latest one. If failed to inject boot sector in the current rom. So boot into your os and try the app. Give root permissions.

V33 is latest version.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by armando_rod

Anyone knows a way to use Magisk (Magisk hide) on the secondary ROM? I'm trying to use it and Magisk root works but Magisk Hide makes Play services crash

SuperSu is better. Try that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dualboot, multiboot, multirom, ubuntu

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)