23rd January 2013, 08:27 AM |#111  
Flag sioux falls SD
Thanks Meter: 1,936

Donate to Me
More
Re: HTC Sense 5 spotted on the HTC Droid DNA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifth313ment

I agree 199999999999999999999%! If that is sense 5, then my EVO LTE will be my last HTC phone. I love sense 4+ and going to a flat style with no more cool weather effects and icons, themes, etc and I'm gone. It's sad as I really love HTC. But even the home buttons being switched bothers me too. HTC should have kept their quality and old phones while pushing marketing and software updates faster. This sucks...

Thank u!!!!

RATTLED FROM MY GLOBALIZED HTC DROID DNA WITH TAPATALK 2

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozoneice

damn, where's the allmighty flipping HTC weather clock?

Thanks!!

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkrazzyyguy

Here you go (updated link)
http://db.tt/7VLMg6Op

Idk how suddenly all the images were deleted.

Thanks for that. Just clarifies my previous statements.

The Following User Says Thank You to zounduser For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zounduser Ad-Free

23rd January 2013, 10:01 AM |#112  
Flag Hardcore
Thanks Meter: 2,121

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdeejay

it's my port from Sprint M7 device. android 4.1.2 sense 5
all working... f***n awesome
can't release now.

HOLY ****!!!

Can u port this to HOX too? Can u? Can u? Can u? Please? Please? Please?

Great Work mdeejay
23rd January 2013, 10:12 AM |#113  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:

I agree 199999999999999999999%! If that is sense 5, then my EVO LTE will be my last HTC phone. I love sense 4+ and going to a flat style with no more cool weather effects and icons, themes, etc and I'm gone. It's sad as I really love HTC. But even the home buttons being switched bothers me too. HTC should have kept their quality and old phones while pushing marketing and software updates faster. This sucks...

Relax man you haven't seen an official released yet. For all we know they still have them, this is the problem with leaks people get their panties in a bunch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RuckusDecay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RuckusDecay Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 10:15 AM |#114  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Abakan
Thanks Meter: 11,640

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcore4ever

HOLY ****!!!

Can u port this to HOX too? Can u? Can u? Can u? Please? Please? Please?

Great Work mdeejay

i dont have one x anymore
23rd January 2013, 10:39 AM |#115  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Thanks a lot man for teasing us, like that Now waiting too see htc announce to see it in video, and see what's new, except icons style and weather on app drawer
23rd January 2013, 11:00 AM |#116  
Thanks Meter: 169

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i dont have one x anymore

**** !
BTW Can you give us just the wallpapers from the ROM ? I really liked both the wallpapers you showed.
23rd January 2013, 11:38 AM |#117  
Joondalup, Australia
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I didn't like the look of Sense 4 when the preview was out. It grew with me over time to the point it's the best sense i've ever used. After seeing the leaked pics of Sense 5 i really dislike the look. First the lockscreen, WTF why have the actual lock as a small button that is the same size and position as the apps button, what happens when I want to unlock it quickly without having to click the actual button? Least with the ring u just have to move your finger to the bottom of the screen and slide up.

Next, the new weather icons, Droid DNA weather icons are awesome and looks realistic, why dumb it down to the point it looks like a weather skin for Beautiful Widgets and Fancy Widgets. They gone from the best looking to now the worst looking out of all the brands (even apple's looks 100x better). Also whats with weather on the app drawer, I want to open an app, not look at the weather. If I want to see the current weather I just press home, pointless and a complete waste of space.

Guess will wait for the official screenshots but if this is Sense 5, I will be moving to a different brand (most likely back to Samsung). Though I may just keep my HTC one and refuse to update to Sense 5.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ADstv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ADstv Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 11:48 AM |#118  
Flag Royston
Thanks Meter: 294

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADstv

I didn't like the look of Sense 4 when the preview was out. It grew with me over time to the point it's the best sense i've ever used. After seeing the leaked pics of Sense 5 i really dislike the look. First the lockscreen, WTF why have the actual lock as a small button that is the same size and position as the apps button, what happens when I want to unlock it quickly without having to click the actual button? Least with the ring u just have to move your finger to the bottom of the screen and slide up.

Next, the new weather icons, Droid DNA weather icons are awesome and looks realistic, why dumb it down to the point it looks like a weather skin for Beautiful Widgets and Fancy Widgets. They gone from the best looking to now the worst looking out of all the brands (even apple's looks 100x better). Also whats with weather on the app drawer, I want to open an app, not look at the weather. If I want to see the current weather I just press home, pointless and a complete waste of space.

Guess will wait for the official screenshots but if this is Sense 5, I will be moving to a different brand (most likely back to Samsung). Though I may just keep my HTC one and refuse to update to Sense 5.

In regards to the Lockscreen, who is to say you have to swipe over that lock icon. It may just be the indicator for the device being locked and you actually unlock it another way.
23rd January 2013, 11:56 AM |#119  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Abakan
Thanks Meter: 11,640

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0cke

In regards to the Lockscreen, who is to say you have to swipe over that lock icon. It may just be the indicator for the device being locked and you actually unlock it another way.

for unlock need swipe up clock
The Following User Says Thank You to mdeejay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mdeejay Ad-Free
23rd January 2013, 12:17 PM |#120  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 3,088

More
Re: HTC Sense 5 spotted on the HTC Droid DNA
Quote:

for unlock need swipe up clock

So no quick launch from the icons in the lockscreen like before? They just there for show then or just saying the clock replaces the ring basically and we could swipe up the icons to go straight to them still?...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
23rd January 2013, 12:36 PM |#121  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hope that the lock is just an indicator and you can swipe in anyway to unlock the device like on the galaxy s3
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread