Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.1+][V5.4] Open Mic+ for Google Now

272 posts
Thanks Meter: 516

Post Reply Email Thread
7th December 2015, 09:35 PM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
This app seems to have been orphaned. Is that the case?

14th February 2016, 12:11 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
At first it worked just fine, but now it opens Google search every 30 seconds without even being called. I have to freeze the app to get it to stop. After pressing the stop button it will turn itself back on and call forth Google search again.
10th June 2016, 10:12 AM |#503  
Flag Zaragoza
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Lots of time force closes. Developer doesn't reply mails. Impossible to contact him. Do you know if there is a similar app working ok? Or maybe a solution to force closes? Using Android 5.1.1, Note 3 and latest version of Open Mic and Google App. Thank you very much!
8th September 2016, 06:10 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am having a problem with open mic for Google do you know how I can fix it? It's saying that it is 9ff line? But it is not off line!
16th November 2016, 02:43 PM |#505  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Add non-english hot word to PocketSphinx dictionary
I haven't seen this solution mentioned yet so thought I'd sign up and post in the hopes that it helps others.

If you're having difficulty setting a hot word with PocketSphinx because of the "non-english word" error, you can simply add it to the dictionary. The dictionary file is named hub4.5000.dic and can be found in the following directory on your phone's primary storage:

\Android\data\com.RSen.OpenMic.Pheonix\files\model s\lm

The dictionary is a text file and consists of a list of words in alphabetic order. Next to each word is a pronunciation key. Adding a new word is just a matter of inserting a new line in the correct place and defining the pronunciation. The pronunciation key is separated from the word by a tab and each syllable of the pronunciation is separated by a space. Getting the correct pronunciation is the tricky part as the "sounds" may not be entirely intuitive. Luckily, there are plenty of words in the dictionary you can use as a reference. You could also do it via trial and error.

For example, I wanted to add the word "Anita"--she's the hot android from the show "Humans"--so I inserted the following line:

Code:
anita	AH N IY T AA
Save the file. You can now make "anita" your hot word in Open Mic+
The Following User Says Thank You to kobayashi_maru For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kobayashi_maru Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
google now, open mic, open mic+, touchless controls

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)