FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][FEB 10] MultiROM v33

818 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,156
 
Post Reply Email Thread
7th December 2014, 02:57 AM |#1001  
thereal_bigjake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Centralia
Thanks Meter: 991
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaust58

Hello,
i'm currently not able, to get a working system from a backup! No problem installing new rom's from zip.

I tried now many times...backup a previously created, working rom. Then create new rom from backup, no failures but when booting, it stays at the google logo for a minute or two and then restarts to twrp. Nothing helps...fullwipe also did not help.

Is this a known problem or what can i do?

Thanks!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk

Aosp or CM rom? I have backed up and restored aosp Lollipop roms many times without issues.
 
 
7th December 2014, 06:29 AM |#1002  
klaust58's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Redwood City, CA
Thanks Meter: 147
 
More
All ROMs...SlimKat, SlimLp, Stock, AOSP, CM12....
I also restored many times without problems.....but this was some weeks ago.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk
7th December 2014, 07:25 AM |#1003  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Just after i update to LRX22C i could not instal Lollipop custom ROM with multiRom but with LRX21P i was able to install Lollipop custom ROM.Only KitKat Roms work with multiRom
7th December 2014, 06:07 PM |#1004  
klaust58's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Redwood City, CA
Thanks Meter: 147
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaust58

All ROMs...SlimKat, SlimLp, Stock, AOSP, CM12....
I also restored many times without problems.....but this was some weeks ago.

I have to correct myself.... reloaded KitKat-ROMs function normally. Only reloaded Lollipop-ROMs don't boot.

Is this because of TWRP 2.8.1? Fixed in 2.8.2?


Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk
10th December 2014, 02:59 AM |#1005  
gicuenitro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 63
 
Donate to Me
More
Install issues?
Hey everyone! Happy Holidays! Hope all is well...

I have installed and updated multirom. But when I reboot to the modified twrp, the multirom section does not show.
Everything works fine on my nexus 5 but on the nexus 7 (flo) no matter what I seem to do, the options are not showing up.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? Thanks for your help!
10th December 2014, 03:45 AM |#1006  
drewski_1's Avatar
Senior Member
SF Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,484
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gicuenitro

Hey everyone! Happy Holidays! Hope all is well...

I have installed and updated multirom. But when I reboot to the modified twrp, the multirom section does not show.
Everything works fine on my nexus 5 but on the nexus 7 (flo) no matter what I seem to do, the options are not showing up.

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? Thanks for your help!

Are you using any theme?

Sent from my TF700T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to drewski_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drewski_1 Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 04:39 AM |#1007  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Try This
If you use theme for TWRP you need to download the theme for multiRom not just simple TWRP.Those file you can find here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2409432 . I hope this help
The Following User Says Thank You to muschiu35bv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muschiu35bv Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 04:44 AM |#1008  
gicuenitro's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 63
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewski_1

Are you using any theme?

Sent from my TF700T using Tapatalk

Multirom theme or TWRP theme? I dont believe I have installed a theme on either of them for the 7 or 5. Both of them are the dark/holo looking theme just like the second screenshot found here(thanks to muschiu below) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2409432. Again, I followed the same procedure as I did on the 5 and installed the latest version of TWRP as well. Could it be using a theme that I might have installed a long time ago even though I have installed a fresh or new version? Thank you very much for replying and helping me thru this. I really appreciate it!
10th December 2014, 07:31 AM |#1009  
z31s1g's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 12,404
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gicuenitro

Multirom theme or TWRP theme? I dont believe I have installed a theme on either of them for the 7 or 5. Both of them are the dark/holo looking theme just like the second screenshot found here(thanks to muschiu below) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2409432. Again, I followed the same procedure as I did on the 5 and installed the latest version of TWRP as well. Could it be using a theme that I might have installed a long time ago even though I have installed a fresh or new version? Thank you very much for replying and helping me thru this. I really appreciate it!

The Holofied themes are no longer maintained, please consider using the new Materialised theme.

Also, the multirom recovery requires a specific theme (with all the additional menus you're currently missing).

So if you're going to switch to the Materialised theme, make sure to use a version that is marked compatible (eg 1200_dark_multirom).

If you don't want to use a recovery theme any longer, use a root explorer to remove the ui.zip from "/sdcard/TWRP/theme" folder.
10th December 2014, 06:19 PM |#1010  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Lollipop CustomROM Install Isue
Hello Guys!IDo you plain to update MultiROM because is not working with Lollipop LRX22C.KitKat Roms works without problems but Lollipop Custom Rom is not working.Some guys from the Lollipo Custom Rom say that the problem is with MultiROM.I am sorry for my question.Thank You!
The Following User Says Thank You to muschiu35bv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muschiu35bv Ad-Free
11th December 2014, 05:28 PM |#1011  
HearMeWhisper's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milford
Thanks Meter: 116
 
Donate to Me
More
Any chance for the newest update zip? 5.01
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dual boot, multiboot, multirom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes