PBXes.com is a free online VOIP PBX Host.
With this setup you will be able to receive Call from any Gizmo5, Voxalot, Callcentric, Inum, etc, SIP Phone in the word, without having to have your computer or any ATA running 24/7!
In this setup I only Use Gizmo5 as an Example.
It works like this:
1. Anyone using a gizmo5 SIP phone from anywhere in the word will Dial your Gizmo5 Number eg. (17475551212) and your cellphone or Landline will ring.
2. Anyone can call your Magicjack Number at the Dial tone (9#) + (200#), and your cell Phone or land line will Ring.
3. You can call your Magicjack Number at the Dial Tone (9#) + (USA or Canada Number#).
4. You can Call your Magicjack Number at the Dial Tone (9#) + 1 + (last 7 digicts of any Gizmo5 Number#)
From the free PBXes.com account you will get 2000 min a month.
By changing Dial plans you should be able to use any SIP providers IN and Out.
You will not need to be connected to the Internet to make or receive Phone calls in your Cell or your Land line Phone.
In order for you to do this you will need:
1. Open a free account with PBXes.com"
2. Open A free Account with Gizmo5.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|