FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

24MAR Android Taskbar V6 + Dark Ninja White Theme [W|Q|VGA] [WM6.5.X & WM6.5 & WM6.1]

478 posts
Thanks Meter: 12

By Dark Ninja, Senior Member on 31st January 2010, 04:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th May 2011, 04:54 AM |#951  
Flag Waynesville, NC
Thanks Meter: 721

More
I've been using this Android taskbar for the past few days and I really love it. I'm on 6.5.X (29020 to be exact). I have one question that I think is related to this taskbar but I'm not sure.

It seems that since I've been using dark ninjas android taskbar my sms and email notifications on the task bar will go away as soon as I go to the sms or email tab. The taskbar email notification, for example, used to only go away if either I went into Notification Manager and dismissed it or if I actually went into WM messaging and opened up the email.

With this taskbar, it seems, as soon I as go to the email tab the taskbar email notification disappears. The Sense notifcation still stays until I actually open up the email. The Sense notifications and my taskbar notifications used to always work the same. Has this taskbar changed that in some way? I've looked around in all the files and I can't see any reason that this should have changed.

If it's not to do with the taskbar at all can anyone shed some light on where I might look to fix this issue?

30th October 2011, 09:10 AM |#952  
Flag Sabah
Thanks Meter: 15

Donate to Me
More
I am using a Sony Ericsson Aspen which is wm6.5.x and qvga landscape. Is this compatible with my phone or did anyone had any luck with these specS? or am i missing something?
17th November 2011, 12:46 PM |#953  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Info
Hello. I have Wm6.5.x I instal taskbar but not work
I need help. Please

Sorry for my english is not good.

Have nice day
18th November 2011, 10:32 AM |#954  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Info
Hello all. I have 1 problem. I instal taskbar but not appear Icon android in left...why??

Sorry for my english
19th May 2012, 07:26 PM |#955  
Flag METROPOLIS PT.2: "Scenes From A Memory".
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
Sweet & nice, it's really awesome on my Vogue. Thanks a lots...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
wm6.5.x theme white

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)