FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,610

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th December 2017, 04:52 AM |#26821  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glkanth77

I am using it in nitrogen 8.1 without any problems I am pasting the link below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JXL...w?usp=drivesdk

It worked.
Thanks..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to parag60288 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift parag60288 Ad-Free
16th December 2017, 02:49 PM |#26822  
Flag Rieps
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hey up everyone.
I'm using the systemless installer via magisk on a note 3 hlte. Got the lineage Rom on this device Wich comes with audio fx integrated as systemapp. Now everytime I deinstall audio fx and reboot this app is back installed. I guess that's why viper isn't doing any changes at all to my sound. Can someone be so kind and push me in the right direction to get this sorted. I know how good viper works so I really like to use it. Thanks everyone🤙
16th December 2017, 05:18 PM |#26823  
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorscrush

Strange indeed. On my Nexus 4 Pure Nexus ROM nougat 7.1.2, it works only in Bluetooth connected devices except with Poweramp. It is brilliant when it works but not too much support is provided, when there is an issue. Because no one knows how to fix it.

Sorry for quoting an old post but have you disabled MusicFX in Poweramp eq if it's an option?

V4A didn't work for me until I did this, although I've had it enabled on another phone running Nougat and V4A was working fine.
16th December 2017, 05:28 PM |#26824  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy666

Sorry for quoting an old post but have you disabled MusicFX in Poweramp eq if it's an option?

V4A didn't work for me until I did this, although I've had it enabled on another phone running Nougat and V4A was working fine.

I have tried it enabled, disabled but is same every time.
16th December 2017, 06:54 PM |#26825  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:

This seems to be the zip i made and I said it can't be uploaded anywhere else unless asking . Those who want this and other zips here is my tg group: https://t.me/joinchat/DXdmNERAlSzg1U--tujB5A
The Following User Says Thank You to picarito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift picarito Ad-Free
17th December 2017, 01:23 AM |#26826  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by picarito

This seems to be the zip i made and I said it can't be uploaded anywhere else unless asking . Those who want this and other zips here is my tg group: https://t.me/joinchat/DXdmNERAlSzg1U--tujB5A

I am sorry that I am using viperfx made by u and I had received the same from another group so I had pulled the zip from cloud
17th December 2017, 01:59 PM |#26827  
Pixel 3
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorscrush

I have tried it enabled, disabled but is same every time.

I had my phone cluttered with deinstalled effects apps and was not able to install V4A driver on OREO until I found this cleaner script (made for Nougat, but worked on 8.0):
https://forum.xda-developers.com/nex...d-7-x-t3482211
17th December 2017, 08:26 PM |#26828  
Flag Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:

Thanks to you & credits to the dev, it's also working for nephilim 8.1 rom on my nexus 6
18th December 2017, 02:47 AM |#26829  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 2,021

More
FYI: its up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngochoangimsat

Run Root Explorer to mount system as read/write and then minimum this windows to run V4A, at this time you can install v4a normaly .

You can also manual install v4a on rooted system with Root Explorer (copy files manual, then set right permission for them). See this video, which show you how to install combo Dolby Atmos + Viper4Android , you can delete one of them if you don't need
...snip...

The install zip would not be appropriate for my set-up and needs. I wanted basic viper not dolby, and the zip also assumes SuperUser is installed while I use Magisk.

I ended up using another install zip I found on my disk(which I would of got from this thread previously).

The zip I used worked (note: I build my own ROM from source and have already added/modified the SELinux blocks to include the minimum to allow viper). It also showed that busybox is only required for the install, as I didnt install busybox (using a different installer app) until after I had Viper up and running.
19th December 2017, 08:45 AM |#26830  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 63

More
@zhuhang , I love your work, it kicked my music experience to the next level. Thanks
19th December 2017, 07:46 PM |#26831  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Hey folks, I write this post in hope to help those like me who used RocketPlayer. After many testing I have come to the conclusion that RocketPlayer, for some reason that I don't know, if activated changes some files (I think it's 2 files like mentioned here). The main problem of using RocketPlayer is that, once it launched it change something so from that moment, if you look at Driver Status it's swap to Processing: No. Even going back to using another app player that previously V4A Processor signed to YES, from now V4A it gives Processing: No. In this case I notice that a normal reboot won't work but, if I reboot to TWRP and, from there, reboot the system, for some reason the Processor turns to YES (until I launch RocketPlayer again). Instead, using other types of player the problem does not occur. In my case, in addition to the stock player, I find myself very well with Musicolet, which requires no data connection and it integrates V4A, replacing the dafault equalizer in a way that when you click on the equalizer app icon it opens V4A (but you have to change the player setting from: Settings -> Equalizer to use -> System Equalizer). I'm on ViperOneM9 6.2.0 without Magisk, only SuperSu.
Edit:
In addiction I must say that this behaviour probably it's given because some apps players don't provides the ability to choose the system equalizer but use only the internal one (like RocketPlayer) and maybe because of this the Processor remains off. It would be very appreciated if someone can confirm this by testing by itself. thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)