FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Did you find this thread useful?

Yes, it was very helpful to me.

1,597 Vote(s)
63.96%
No, I didn't feel it helped me.

415 Vote(s)
16.62%
I don't know.

485 Vote(s)
19.42%

[HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

4,429 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,930

Post Reply Email Thread
20th March 2016, 12:24 AM |#33461  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hey guys, how do I get WiFi working after flashing a custom kernel? I have the "Turning on WiFI" forever bug
Is there any "easy" way to fix it? Or to custom the flash file in order to make it work?
Anyway I had a TWRP backup so im running with stock ROM kernel.

Any help is apreciatted

20th March 2016, 12:32 AM |#33462  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi I changed the phone call quality on a s4 mini cm 13 with pimp my ROM and phone call audio is farbled, I can't change back and flash again fresh. Still nothing. Please help. I know I need to change back to half rate narrowband but can't and there's no Samsung secret menu on cm13.
20th March 2016, 01:10 AM |#33463  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 4,969

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lassov

Hey guys, how do I get WiFi working after flashing a custom kernel? I have the "Turning on WiFI" forever bug
Is there any "easy" way to fix it? Or to custom the flash file in order to make it work?

Any help is apreciatted

A little information on your phone model, the kernel you flashed, and your current ROM would be something you may want to include if you want help.
Hard to help with knowing nothing about what you are working with.
Wifi always works for me with M8 and custom kernels with ViperOneM8 ROM
20th March 2016, 02:50 AM |#33464  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lassov

Any help is apreciatted

If flashing the kernel created the issue then post your issue where you got the kernel, if its caused by the kernel then maybe the developer of the kernel or other members that have used the kernel can help.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
20th March 2016, 03:25 AM |#33465  
Flag culiacan
Thanks Meter: 2,300

More
LG G44 petition..
question is this. we the LG G4 community have locked bootloader, someone made a petition for Lg to release the unlock. bin to all variants.. only europe phones ca be unlocked.. so thres a goal of 5000 signings. we are near 3000.
so if we ask the xda community to help us reach. our goal. where can i post link to petition.? we already have it in G4 section but, i was wondering i we could put in general section so the rest of members could sing petition. can it be done and if yes, on wich section would be the ideal with most users can see it...
thanks
20th March 2016, 04:55 AM |#33466  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thank you!
20th March 2016, 04:56 AM |#33467  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Flashing roms
I'd like to know if it's possible to flash stock rom from SD card using the stock recovery. Thank you very much.
20th March 2016, 04:57 AM |#33468  
Flag █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Thanks Meter: 675

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by themetal2001

I'd like to know if it's possible to flash stock rom from SD card using the stock recovery. Thank you very much.

Nope. Only signed updates can be flashed.
20th March 2016, 05:19 AM |#33469  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,993

More
Can only moderators and admins use gif and other animations in signatures :what:
I've seen non moderators (RC/RTs) using gifs on their signature but it says I don't have the permission to do so....
20th March 2016, 05:28 AM |#33470  
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherMark456

Thank you!

Let me know how it goes.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenreon

Can only moderators and admins use gif and other animations in signatures :what:
I've seen non moderators (RC/RTs) using gifs on their signature but it says I don't have the permission to do so....

I have tried also but it got so convoluted that I decided to take a break and eventually get back to it.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenreon

I have tried also but it got so convoluted that I decided to take a break and eventually get back to it.

20th March 2016, 05:31 AM |#33471  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,993

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

Let me know how it goes.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

I'm wondering how others have it while it says no to me, or am I missing something here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, beginner, confused, guidance, help needed, help thread, lost, newbie, noob, questions and answers

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)