FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,907

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2014, 04:18 PM |#5041  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,084

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Would you please send me a logcat after you tried to move a jpg to EncFS?
Thank you.

I was testing ( 4.7.1 ) and it doesn't happen anymore. ㄟ(ツ)ㄏ

I think my problem was not .jpg files only, it's that sometimes it says operation failed... But it's not true, the operation was done. For example, copy or create something inside EncFS, says failed, but going out and in again, it's there.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free

12th June 2014, 07:51 PM |#5042  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Drag-Drop: @oniamigt, @ouzowtf
EncFS: @pcmanager, @Ultramanoid

Please try this build and tell me the result.
Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2014, 08:10 PM |#5043  
Thanks Meter: 544

More
Quote:

Drag-Drop: @oniamigt, @ouzowtf
EncFS: @pcmanager, @Ultramanoid

Please try this build and tell me the result.
Thank you.

Top!
The Following User Says Thank You to ouzowtf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ouzowtf Ad-Free
12th June 2014, 08:38 PM |#5044  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Slovenian, Turkish, Romanian, Polish languages updated.
13th June 2014, 06:56 AM |#5045  
OP Recognized Developer

More
IMPORTANT!
Hi guys!
Please test this build for moving/renaming items inside any storage (and EncFS volume) and if there was any problem, let me know.
Thanks.
13th June 2014, 07:13 AM |#5046  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Quote:

Hi guys!
Please test this build for moving items inside any storage (and EncFS volume) and if there was any problem, let me know.
Thanks.

Excellent work HootanParsa! I can now cut and move files to EncFS folder on internal memory.

But... When I try to create an encrypted folder on my external memory card after I enter the name of the folder and confirm the new password the menu box will freeze. I hit back key and go back to the file system and the folder was created. But I cannot access the folder using the passcode I created, I have tried this several times on the external drive. To delete the folder I rename it to a text file and I can delete it, if I try to delete it as created in the encfs file extension it says the folder is locked and will not delete it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to pcmanager For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pcmanager Ad-Free
13th June 2014, 07:35 AM |#5047  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmanager

Excellent work HootanParsa! I can now cut and move files to EncFS folder on internal memory.

But... When I try to create an encrypted folder on my external memory card after I enter the name of the folder and confirm the new password the menu box will freeze. I hit back key and go back to the file system and the folder was created. But I cannot access the folder using the passcode I created, I have tried this several times on the external drive. To delete the folder I rename it to a text file and I can delete it, if I try to delete it as created in the encfs file extension it says the folder is locked and will not delete it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thanks.
You cannot delete a locked folder, but when you create an EncFS volume, you don't need to enter the key again, so that's the problem!
Dialog will freeze because it takes time to check the key, you should wait for it. when you hit back key, you've canceled the operation, so that's just a normal folder but with an encfs extension.
Please try again and tell me how much time it takes to create volume in your device?
geekon
13th June 2014, 12:39 PM |#5048  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Any one also got FCs when browsing root folders?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
13th June 2014, 01:58 PM |#5049  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Would it be possible to add the possibilty of having two connections with the same address saved? I want to access my computer quite often but sometimes I'm running Windows and sometimes Ubuntu. While the samba address stays the same, the login is different for both, so I have to change the login data in settings every time. It would just be a nice to have so you don't have to do this but if you're bored or something then..

Greetings from Germany
13th June 2014, 02:01 PM |#5050  
Quote:
Originally Posted by belyava

@HootanParsa , you're so quick to post updates I can barely follow xD
I have an idea. Is it possible to make the app download the update, autoinstall it and then delete the apk after installing. 'Cause now I'm having about 5 versions of this app in my dowload folder and a couple in an other folder ^_^ Thanks for your hard work!

Maybe release it on Google play and make some money out of it! As it's head and heals above the rest

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 02:03 PM |#5051  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,084

More
Quote:

Hi guys!
Please test this build for moving/renaming items inside any storage (and EncFS volume) and if there was any problem, let me know.
Thanks.

EncFS is broken for me now. If I create a folder, then put files in it, the files disappear from MiXplorer. If I look inside that folder with another file manager, the files are there, but not encrypted, just like a normal folder...

The Following User Says Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)