FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,911

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st October 2014, 07:54 PM |#5521  
Flag Middle Of Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Please try this build.
Thanks for the nice ideas.

- Added metadata for images.

wow, you are awesome pal. You Almost did all of them. I can't belie my eyes! You did a hell of a great job man.
Would you please check the followings?
1. Can you add metadata editing to open with menu, so we can do it with more simplicity.
2. Wouldn't it better if you let us brows for the location instead of the address of location for selecting picture of metadata?
3. When I try to save non English language metadata, the app ends up with force close.Persian for instance.
4. If you just add renaming based on the metadata I can uninstall 3 apps together. Cause the three of them together can't handle as much as your app individually can.
Thanks in advance bro.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to amir hd2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amir hd2 Ad-Free

21st October 2014, 07:59 PM |#5522  
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445

More
@HootanParsa found a bug on latest build. i selected an mp3 file to remove it's id3 tags.i ticked 'remove tags' option in metadata & den saved it.but the whole file disappeared after this. then i went back to my sdcard & again entered the folder containing the mp3 file.i saw a file there but it was without .mp3 extension & was also renamed with some random numbers.screenshots attached.

& is it possible to add batch tag editing in one click? it would be great. it is annoying to edit one by one in an album.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20141022-005034.png
Views:	143
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	2979957   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20141022-005111.png
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	2979958   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20141022-005127.png
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	2979959  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to killoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift killoid Ad-Free
21st October 2014, 08:53 PM |#5523  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 829

More
@HootanParsa

There's only one thing that keeps me undecided between MiXplorer and Solid Explorer. This, two side panels showing on landscape:

Can you do it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sancho_panzer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sancho_panzer Ad-Free
22nd October 2014, 12:21 AM |#5524  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir hd2

wow, you are awesome pal. You Almost did all of them. I can't belie my eyes! You did a hell of a great job man.
Would you please check the followings?
1. Can you add metadata editing to open with menu, so we can do it with more simplicity.
2. Wouldn't it better if you let us brows for the location instead of the address of location for selecting picture of metadata?
3. When I try to save non English language metadata, the app ends up with force close.Persian for instance.
4. If you just add renaming based on the metadata I can uninstall 3 apps together. Cause the three of them together can't handle as much as your app individually can.
Thanks in advance bro.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Your welcome!
1) No, we are not opening it! that's a different feature.
2) Maybe later, but it's not hard, first find the image and copy its path from properties page, then paste it there.
3) I'll fix it.
4) I made it, if you set a title and track num, the result will be "Track Title.mp3".
Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2014, 12:33 AM |#5525  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid

@HootanParsa found a bug on latest build. i selected an mp3 file to remove it's id3 tags.i ticked 'remove tags' option in metadata & den saved it.but the whole file disappeared after this. then i went back to my sdcard & again entered the folder containing the mp3 file.i saw a file there but it was without .mp3 extension & was also renamed with some random numbers.screenshots attached.

& is it possible to add batch tag editing in one click? it would be great. it is annoying to edit one by one in an album.

- I fixed them.
Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2014, 12:36 AM |#5526  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sancho_panzer

@HootanParsa

There's only one thing that keeps me undecided between MiXplorer and Solid Explorer. This, two side panels showing on landscape:

Can you do it?

Why do we need this?
We already have unlimited panels and can easily drag-swipe-drop files between them!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2014, 12:43 AM |#5527  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,302

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@HootanParsa

Can you do it?

Quote:

Why do we need this?
We already have unlimited panels and can easily drag-swipe-drop files between them!

I have mixed emotions about the dual panel, great on my tablet but hate it on my phone.

Would it be possible to have it optional or set in values for tablets only?

That's if you decide to add it... either way I'm happy with this fm!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
22nd October 2014, 12:52 AM |#5528  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 829

More
Quote:

Why do we need this?

- Did you ever tried to distribute several files between different folders? With two panels it's a breeze, not need to keep going back and forward.

- Don't you ever needed to compare files, dates, etc, between different folders?

For me this is WAY much more needed and logic for a file explorer than a music tag editor...

Many apps already have two panels, even some browsers, and they proved how useful they are.

So, should I read your answer as a no?!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

I have mixed emotions about the dual panel, great on my tablet but hate it on my phone.

Would it be possible to have it optional or set in values for tablets only?

That's if you decide to add it... either way I'm happy with this fm!

Two panels work amazingly well on my S4 and Nexus 7, I even used it with success on my old Desire, it's extremely useful. For those who don't need/like it should work just like Atlas Browser option.

Besides Solid, you also have two panels on Ghost and Total Commander, two of the most old and respected on their kind.
The Following User Says Thank You to sancho_panzer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sancho_panzer Ad-Free
22nd October 2014, 01:07 AM |#5529  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 19,781

More
Quote:

- Did you ever tried to distribute several files between different folders? With two panels it's a breeze, not need to keep going back and forward.

- Don't you ever needed to compare files, dates, etc, between different folders?

For me this is WAY much more needed and logic for a file explorer than a music tag editor...

Many apps already have two panels, even some browsers, and they proved how useful they are.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Two panels work amazingly well on my S4 and Nexus 7, I even used it with success on my old Desire, it's extremely useful. For those who don't need/like it should work just like Atlas Browser option.

Besides Solid, you also have two panels on Ghost and Total Commander, two of the most old and respected on their kind.

Why would you need to go back and forth? You can copy/move as many files as you want and even add or delete operations you already started. I can see maybe for comparing files but I can't think of anytime I have really compared files on my phone like that. Maybe if it was an option like the floating dual window like Samsung utilizes, but I don't see see it as a necessity. I just don't see my s3 having enough screen for dual panels.

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
22nd October 2014, 01:09 AM |#5530  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,302

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yeah I used them before, when themed solid in my theme but I rarely used both panels.

But with the list of things you use it for I see a need.

I used to like it on my phone but my eyes are bad so it was a little too small. But on my tablet it's freaking sweet.

But I can live without it as I have done since I found this thread. Don't even miss it, I like having Dropbox, both my ftp and box ready to use on multiple panels. That's priceless to me but to each it's own.
The Following User Says Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
22nd October 2014, 01:09 AM |#5531  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:

I should think about it.
Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)