FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,910

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th November 2014, 12:05 PM |#6021  
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mairo

Hi, I just flashed android 5.0 on my nexus 5 and now I cant´t see nothing under /root folder. why so?

Finally someone raised this issue. I can see the root folder WITHOUT BUSYBOX installed.

Once Busybox is installed, the folder just shows up empty.

14th November 2014, 12:16 PM |#6022  
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by limzm

Finally someone raised this issue. I can see the root folder WITHOUT BUSYBOX installed.

Once Busybox is installed, the folder just shows up empty.

I found solution.
After clean Android 5.0 flash I Flash TWRP with fastboot.
Then I flash under TWRP permisse boot.zip (post # #8440 ) http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...1#post56702681
Then I flashed under TWRP Beta SU 2.19 (post#455) http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps...2868133/page46

And everything is working now.
14th November 2014, 10:05 PM |#6023  
OP Recognized Developer

More
The new build uploaded.

@ltGuillaume, please try text editor and also show me another screenshot.
Thanks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th November 2014, 10:59 PM |#6024  
Thanks Meter: 1,035

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

The new build uploaded.

@ltGuillaume, please try text editor and also show me another screenshot.
Thanks.

Thx.
My findings: highlighted line is correct after a delay (sometimes up to 1.5 seconds after I move the cursor). Same behavior when line numbers are enabled, so all in all there is improvement still not optimal.
My keyboard still goes crazy: closes at times, although I'm also guessing that the keyboard closing on scrolling through the text file is the desired behavior, am I right? Edit: in another file it doesn't work like that, so I guess it's not normal behavior. Anyway, still bumpy, lots of delays in typing.
No screenshot, because there eventually is no UI glitch (except for the delay mentioned).

Edit: since one of my test files seems to be particularly tricky (i.e. this is where the keyboard keeps closing), I've uploaded it here for you. ds_backup.txt
The Following User Says Thank You to ltGuillaume For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ltGuillaume Ad-Free
14th November 2014, 11:31 PM |#6025  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 829

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltGuillaume

Edit: since one of my test files seems to be particularly tricky (i.e. this is where the keyboard keeps closing), I've uploaded it here for you. ds_backup.txt

Don't have any problem with this file on SwiftKey and Kitkat stock keyboard.

Tapatalk signature:

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
ROM: CyanogenMod 11/M9
Kernel: Default CM11/M9 3.4.0

Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
Modem: I9505XXUGNE8

Device: Nexus 7 (Grouper)
Kernel: Default CM11/M9 3.1.10

The Following User Says Thank You to sancho_panzer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sancho_panzer Ad-Free
15th November 2014, 12:00 AM |#6026  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,301

Donate to Me
More
Angry
Looking and working great....now gonna tweak my themes to look cleaner with the new goodies.
Screen:

Wanna test it too? ok sure:

ClearlyWhiteSkin

Sent from my BlakKat CM11 powered OnePlus One "BACON"
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
15th November 2014, 07:55 AM |#6027  
Thanks Meter: 238

More
I read all the posts here and i was always asking my self, what's all this talk about the text editor last couple of versions?
I always use text editor to in mixplorer (for editing sys.txt file for igo navigation) and i never pay extra attention to it (couse it did what i want it). Tho last versions that have this line numbers have 1 issue:
When i tap to spot where i wanna write it, usually everything's ok, except last line in file.
If i go to end of the last line, sometimes (well almost everytime of the time) cursor simple disappear (keyboard stays opened) and i can't write. Tapping to the end of last line, simple appear-dissapear cursor, unless i tap somewhere else (then i can edit). But tapping to the end, the issue is there.
That never happened in earlier versions ☺

Sent from my i9000 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dejan- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dejan- Ad-Free
15th November 2014, 09:25 AM |#6028  
Thanks Meter: 1,035

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sancho_panzer

Don't have any problem with this file on SwiftKey and Kitkat stock keyboard.

Tapatalk signature:

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
Kernel: Default CM11/M9 3.4.0

Modem: I9505XXUGNE8

Device: Nexus 7 (Grouper)
Kernel: Default CM11/M9 3.1.10

You're right, I think it does indeed have something to do with how the keyboards themselves react as well, but I really think it's still because of the buggyness of the editor for now.

For example, I just installed SwiftKey (how I love its swipe prediction, how I hate its resource hoggyness and the lack of a gesture to remove the last word in one go), and more now the keyboard doesn't appear, but the current line is ONLY highlighted correctly when I just scrolled a bit: first I tap on a line = correctly highlighted. Second tap on different line (no scrolling in between) = another (wrong) line is highlighted. Then I scroll a bit = correct line is highlighted again. I tap on another line = correct. Then another line (without scrolling) = wrong line is highlighted again.
15th November 2014, 11:35 AM |#6029  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 456

Donate to Me
More
New Russian plugin uploaded
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greatslon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift greatslon Ad-Free
15th November 2014, 04:34 PM |#6030  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Spanish lang
Hello.
I cant download spanish language from google drive.
another link please?
Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to vvalterft For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vvalterft Ad-Free
15th November 2014, 10:17 PM |#6031  
OP Recognized Developer

More
The new build uploaded.

@ltGuillaume, Text editor optimized. please try it.
Thanks.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)