Pass SafetyNet with Xposed?

Search This thread

eXtremeDevil

Jun 19, 2012
Seville
I've been reading several threads here and in other forums as well, and I still not sure if this is possible at all, or it depends on the Xposed modules, etc.

I'm planning to do a clean install of the RR ROM, 6.0.1, try to remove all traces of root, then flash magisk and see if I can pass SafetyNet.

Does a custom kernel interfieres with that?

And if I pass it... any possibility to use Xposed (being active) and pass SafetyNet? Or at least hide it for problematic apps, like Netflix, or Mario Run?

Thanks in advance.

arianat

Sep 15, 2013
I've been reading several threads here and in other forums as well, and I still not sure if this is possible at all, or it depends on the Xposed modules, etc.

I'm planning to do a clean install of the RR ROM, 6.0.1, try to remove all traces of root, then flash magisk and see if I can pass SafetyNet.

And if I pass it... any possibility to use Xposed (being active) and pass SafetyNet? Or at least hide it for problematic apps, like Netflix, or Mario Run?

Thanks in advance.
With Xposed Safetynet gone.
But you can use no device check module to pass ctsProfile True. But you can't anything about basicintegrity.
the ctsProfile in important. This mean you can play super Mario run or use Netflix in your device. But because of the basicintegrity you can't download or update this app from play store. You can download from apkmirror site.
Netflix and super Mario run in my phone.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

eXtremeDevil

Jun 19, 2012
Seville
But you can use no device check module to pass ctsProfile True. But you can't anything about basicintegrity.
the ctsProfile in important. This mean you can play super Mario run or use Netflix in your device. But because of the basicintegrity you can't download or update this app from play store. You can download from apkmirror site.

Let's see if I understood it correctly. Can I have custom ROM + Magisk + SuperSU + custom kernel + Xposed active and with this module I can use that kind of apps?

Thanks!

arianat

Sep 15, 2013
Let's see if I understood it correctly. Can I have custom ROM + Magisk + SuperSU + custom kernel + Xposed active and with this module I can use that kind of apps?

Thanks!
Yes. I have custom kernel on ViperU 1.7 custom Rom in HTC U11
but I think you can't use superSu with magisk. You must use one of them. Why you want superSu? Magisk has superuser

Just install Xposed and install no device check module in Xposed installer

eXtremeDevil

Jun 19, 2012
Seville
Yes. I have custom kernel on ViperU 1.7 custom Rom in HTC U11
but I think you can't use superSu with magisk. You must use one of them. Why you want superSu? Magisk has superuser

Just install Xposed and install no device check module in Xposed installer

I use an older Magisk that supports SuperSU. If I need newer Magisk for this to work, or if the module doesn't work with SuperSU, please let me know.

Thanks!

eXtremeDevil

Jun 19, 2012
Seville
Great, thanks, for now I will try MagiskSU. Just flashed ROM, removed su and SN passed. But installed boeffla kernel and not anymore. Is it normal? Can I avoid that? Gonna flash Magisk 13.3 now and check.

Thanks for everything guys!

eXtremeDevil

Jun 19, 2012
Seville
Never mind, got SN again. But after installing Xposed systemless 87 I get bootloop :( Any idea why? Or is it really a very long boot? I have no Xposed modules at the time, just trying to boot it.

EDIT

Thanks to liveboot, I can see a boot error: Xposed: Can't find file.

Any clues???

Last edited:

arianat

Sep 15, 2013
Try install classic. If you don’t want disable xposed for pass basicintegrity , no need to install system less. Systemless xposed not active in my phone and I installed classic.
What’s your device? Do you wipe delvik & cache?

Last edited:

eXtremeDevil

Jun 19, 2012
Seville
I flashed systemless Xposed from recovery and that did the trick.

If disabled, I pass SN. With the No device check module I pass cts profile.

But, Netflix does not work with that configuration. Maybe that app has extra checks? Thanks.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

arianat

Sep 15, 2013
I flashed systemless Xposed from recovery and that did the trick.

If disabled, I pass SN. With the No device check module I pass cts profile.

But, Netflix does not work with that configuration. Maybe that app has extra checks? Thanks.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
What's do you mean extra configuration?
It's must work with pass ctsProfile. Just you can't update or download from play store.
Do you downloaded last version of Netflix for your device dpi and CPU architect from apkmirror?

eXtremeDevil

Jun 19, 2012
Seville
With Xposed disabled, and SafetyNet passing at 100%, Netflix says that my device is not compatible. Even installed from Google Play.

BTW, Mario Run only works if Magisk Hide is enabled for it, I guess that's normal (with Xposed active this time)

Thanks for all the clarifications, now I have a better understanding of it all :D

Reactions: nostra54

arianat

Sep 15, 2013
With Xposed disabled, and SafetyNet passing at 100%, Netflix says that my device is not compatible. Even installed from Google Play.

BTW, Mario Run only works if Magisk Hide is enabled for it, I guess that's normal (with Xposed active this time)

Thanks for all the clarifications, now I have a better understanding of it all :D
I don't know why Netflix not work for you. I have Netflix in my phone and using every day.
What's your phone Android build?
Netflix must work on your phone.
I have U11 and installed viperU magisk version custom rom. Android 7.1.1 and August patch.
Custom kernel and classic PurifyOS Xposed with so much modules like xprivacy, appsetting, hush sms, no device check , location report enabler, chromepie, native clipboard, and ...

Last edited:

eXtremeDevil

Jun 19, 2012
Seville
I have Resurrection Remix 6.0.1 from september 2016.

Is there a log or something where I can check what is cause Netflix refusal to work?

Do you have Magisk Hide enabled for those apps?

Thanks.

EDIT

Actually, Mario Run is now giving me the code error screen :(

CTS profile is passing.

EDIT 2

Additional info:

Super Mario Run works fine only for two levels, then is error 804-5100.
Netflix above version 4 (5 and later) says it is incompatible with my device.

- Both appear on Play Store.
- Store version is 8.1.73, installed this afternoon and cleared data.
- Bootloader is unlocked (maybe I should try to relock?).
- I can't find device verification in Play Store settings (is not there), even tried this:
https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-2/help/module-fix-google-play-certification-t3602629
with no luck.

- Xposed installed with modules but disabled (from Xposed Manager).
- SafetyNet passing 100%.
- Tried both and without Magisk Hide enabled for the apps.
- Disabled superuser and enabled Magisk Core only.
- Build version: 6.0.1_r66 - MOB31E (my signature is outdated).
- I had Lucky Patcher but I uninstalled it.
- Also tried this:
https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/xiaomi-safetynet-fix-t3600431

Nothing works.

Maybe some other app(s) is being detected by Netflix? Maybe a log would help? Or a full bug report?

Is it the ROM version? Maybe is device specific? Should I open a thread on the device's forum? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT 3

Android Pay seems to work. I don't have NFC, I only got to the add card screen, but I guess that's enough.

EDIT 4

Kernel is Boeffla.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone.

I just installed xposed SDK24 (normal, not systemless) on my device (htc 10, viper 10 rom, latest magisk), installed the No Device Check module. ctsProfile passes, but basicIntegrity fails. Still, I'm able to open and use Snapchat, Netflix, and my banking app. So I guess I'm ok then, right?
    For what? Netflix? Mario? Both? Play Store? Root is hidden with Magisk, theoretically.

Systemless Xposed does not pass SafetyNet!!! so you have to find without Systemless Xposed to work with your rom, look around and you will
    No, Xposed and SafetyNet is a no-go for now.
    If you have a device, which ROM has security patches older than November 2016, you may try to use suhide along with Magisk and its MagiskHide, but no guarantees.
    Best way really is root switch, requires reboot and disables xposed bit gets the job done.