I have a Desire S which is now s-off and rooted with the following specs:

bootloader = 2.00.2002
baseband = 3822.10.08.04_M
Main version = 2.10.110.8
Platform = HBOOT-7230
ModelID = PG88****
CIDnum = 11111111
bootloader = ebd3df7d

It has a t-mobile branding and qwerty keyboard in dutch. I want a ROM which is unbranded and which has a azerty keyboard and dutch.

Is subsequent ROM compatible with my specs and my wishes (unbranded and azerty keyboard and dutch) and will it normally install without a problem?

RUU_Saga_S_HTC_Europe_2.10.401.9_Radio_20.4801.30. 0822U_3822.10.0

Or do you know a better alternative ROM to install which suites my wishes?

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

ben_pyett

Oct 28, 2006
London, Colchester, Wivenhoe
Not sure about the keyboard but would always recommend the ROM that I'm on endymion (of you like sense, it's sense 3.5), see link in my signature

Swyped form ym Dersie S unsig XAD Permuim

trumpetmichel

Mar 12, 2012
I tried different roms on my desire s.

Gingerbread roms like bindroid, runnymed or miui are very stable an fast.

If you would like an ics rom, I would prefer the cyanogen mod 9 rom. It is the first ics rom where the camera, videocamera and panorama is working without any problems. It is very fast and stable.

To get a keyboard with dutch language I can suggest the SwiftKey X app that you can get at the google play store. With installation the app leads you to download the right language for your keyboard.

Guiding.God

Apr 21, 2012
guidinggod.blogspot.com
Hi, I'm a noob. I recently made the move from stock GB and tried using a few different ROM's (Basic CM7, MIUI v4, Reaper V2.2 and some more). The only one which works for me without a flaw is Reaper, no issues there. All the rest, incl CM7 basic, give me a problem with the wifi (says error when I try to turn it on). I tried reinstalling, cleared/wiped all data, caches from clockwork - did all the steps, but still the same.

I love Reaper but was hoping to try out some more ROM's which might not give me issues with wifi. Any ideas?

Qaso

Dec 19, 2011
Try rcmix runny rom, its the best sense rom I think. If you dont like sense, then cm7 must works for you. If not maybe you should try to flash another radio.