FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

822 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,209
 
By Anubhav Agrawal, Senior Member on 4th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st November 2013, 02:09 AM |#1851  
bombadier's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Burgh
Thanks Meter: 3,010
 
Donate to Me
More
Google Hangouts updated to version 2.0.012

You may need to update google play services to 3.2.66 (845709-36)

Let me know if you get it working
The Following User Says Thank You to bombadier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bombadier Ad-Free
 
 
1st November 2013, 03:05 AM |#1852  
eduds's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,660
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheBeard

how do you guys snatch apk files from playstore to pc? thx

APK downloader, but Google doesn't support it. Your account can be banned.
1st November 2013, 04:04 AM |#1853  
Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
I request to upload the following app:

Its the Mediencenter app of the Deutsche Telekom

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.webdav

Thanks in advance
1st November 2013, 07:55 AM |#1854  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadier

Google Hangouts updated to version 2.0.012

You may need to update google play services to 3.2.66 (845709-36)

Let me know if you get it working

Working fine.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Nakbleu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nakbleu Ad-Free
1st November 2013, 08:10 AM |#1855  
killoid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445
 
More
requesting..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....qnotelistfree

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mulacalculator

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ge.android.ano
1st November 2013, 08:46 AM |#1856  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
BBC IPlayer and ITV Player Request
Please consider this a request for the following two applications:


- BBC IPlayer Version 2.0.1.67 October 9, 2013

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bbc.iplayer.android


- ITV Player Version 3.2.0 October 30, 2013

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.ITVMobilePlayer&hl=en


Thank you in advance for your assistance. (I hope I did this request correctly. If not, I apologize and my only excuse is I am new to this.)

M J
The Following User Says Thank You to mjww33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjww33 Ad-Free
1st November 2013, 09:46 AM |#1857  
sunbriel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 752
 
More
@killoid

Note list - Notepad
Play Store: Link
Download: v2.11

Formula Calculator
Play Store: Link
Download: v2.3

ANO Free (root)
Play Store: Link
Download: v1.1

@mjww33

BBC IPlayer
Play Store: Link
Download: v2.0.1.67

ITV Player
Play Store: Link
Download: v3.2.0


Sent from my Xperia Z
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunbriel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sunbriel Ad-Free
1st November 2013, 11:01 AM |#1858  
bombadier's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Burgh
Thanks Meter: 3,010
 
Donate to Me
More
@body150165

Mediencenter 3.4

The Google+ updates keep coming 4.2.2.55951696

Also NFC Task Launcher is now Trigger 8.0.444
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombadier For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bombadier Ad-Free
1st November 2013, 11:37 AM |#1859  
killoid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbriel

@killoid

Note list - Notepad
Play Store: Link
Download: v2.11

Formula Calculator
Play Store: Link
Download: v2.3

ANO Free (root)
Play Store: Link
Download: v1.1

@mjww33

BBC IPlayer
Play Store: Link
Download: v2.0.1.67

ITV Player
Play Store: Link
Download: v3.2.0


Sent from my Xperia Z

can u provide mirrors for note list & ano free plz? i am having problems downloading those files.
1st November 2013, 11:39 AM |#1860  
sunbriel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 752
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid

can u provide mirrors for note list & ano free plz? i am having problems downloading those files.

I know what the problem is. I'll re-up.

Sent from my Xperia Z
The Following User Says Thank You to sunbriel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sunbriel Ad-Free
1st November 2013, 11:39 AM |#1861  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by body150165

I request to upload the following app:

Its the Mediencenter app of the Deutsche Telekom

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...android.webdav

Thanks in advance

Mediencenter 3.4
Playstore: Mediencenter
Downloadlink: com.t_systems.android.webdav.apk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, apps, blocked, download, google, play, region

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes