FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

822 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,209
 
By Anubhav Agrawal, Senior Member on 4th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th December 2013, 02:47 PM |#2951  
Anubhav Agrawal's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,209
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OguzhanVarsak

I did everything your say. Group Play apk is not in rom. I put to system/app. First installing, apk is in rom. (And so sorry for this)

Samsung GALAXY Note II (GT-N7100) cihazımdan Tapatalk 4 ile gönderildi.

i will upload group play, see if that helps ..

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OguzhanVarsak

I did everything your say. Group Play apk is not in rom. I put to system/app. First installing, apk is in rom. (And so sorry for this)

Samsung GALAXY Note II (GT-N7100) cihazımdan Tapatalk 4 ile gönderildi.

Group Play 2.5.189
click here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anubhav Agrawal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anubhav Agrawal Ad-Free
 
 
15th December 2013, 04:17 PM |#2952  
OguzhanVarsak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Balikesir
Thanks Meter: 109
 
Donate to Me
More
Nothing change But thanks for everything bro

Samsung GALAXY Note II (GT-N7100) cihazımdan Tapatalk 4 ile gönderildi.
15th December 2013, 06:21 PM |#2953  
killoid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 23.7000° N, 90.3750° E
Thanks Meter: 445
 
More
update this app plz..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=ds.cpuoverlay
15th December 2013, 06:34 PM |#2954  
eduds's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,660
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killoid

update this app plz..
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=ds.cpuoverlay

OK

Cool Tool - system stats
Play Store link
APK here
Version 5.1.1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eduds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eduds Ad-Free
15th December 2013, 07:00 PM |#2955  
Senior Member
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Can anyone post the new pandora APK pleaaaassssssssseeee
15th December 2013, 07:00 PM |#2956  
eduds's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,660
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpackjeff

Can anyone post the new pandora APK pleaaaassssssssseeee

Give me the link to Google Play.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eduds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eduds Ad-Free
15th December 2013, 07:08 PM |#2957  
Senior Member
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en
15th December 2013, 07:48 PM |#2958  
eduds's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,660
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpackjeff

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en

Pandora® internet radio
Play Store link
APK here
Version 5.0
15th December 2013, 11:41 PM |#2959  
me4tux's Avatar
Senior Member
San Francisco, CA
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Thumbs up thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by anu.cool

Xperia Privilege app APK request
[/COLOR]


Xperia™ Privilege v3.0.3
Google Play link
click here

Many thanks anu.cool!
16th December 2013, 02:12 AM |#2960  
me4tux's Avatar
Senior Member
San Francisco, CA
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Sony Music Unlimited Tablet App APK request
Hi anu.cool,
Sorry to trouble you again. But are you able to obtain the APK for this Sony free app?

Music Unlimited Tablet App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...snei.mu.tablet

and

Music Unlimited Mobile/Phone App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....snei.mu.phone

These 2 are different APK files.

Thanks in advance Anu.cool .

PS: It's my complicated story as to why I am unable to download via Google Play.
16th December 2013, 02:14 AM |#2961  
eduds's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,660
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by me4tux

Hi anu.cool,
Sorry to trouble you again. But are you able to obtain the APK for this Sony free app?

Music Unlimited Tablet App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...snei.mu.tablet

and

Music Unlimited Mobile/Phone App
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....snei.mu.phone

These 2 are different APK files.

Thanks in advance Anu.cool .

PS: It's my complicated story as to why I am unable to download via Google Play.

Hi, I'm uploading the Music Unlimited Mobile App.

______

Music Unlimited Mobile App
Play Store link
APK here
Version 1.7.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eduds For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eduds Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, apps, blocked, download, google, play, region

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes