[THEME][UPD APR 7]BBExtreme 5.3 - RHODIUM Version

For next version, what color font should it be?

• White

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Black

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

showaco

Aug 10, 2007
Waco, TX
anybody know which files affect the home tab and the glass clock? I figured out which files are for the tray icons (I think, not tested yet) but I would like just the files to remove all the junk on the home screen and also the files for the glass clock. Thanks!!
Do you want image files or the file that controls the home tab layout? Here's filename for layout: 1c684cd8_manila

nursemm05

Jul 19, 2007
www.etsy.com
Do you want image files or the file that controls the home tab layout? Here's filename for layout: 1c684cd8_manila

I wanted the layout for the home screen (no calendar and no calls) and the icons. But what I thought was the clock and icons turned out not to be! oh well. worth a try. so I've installed the cab and then installed the no prog back cab and the corner clock cab....looks good but slider is a bit off and the call/cal icons are there. hmm guess the corner clock took over the alarm and date file. ugh. I wish I knew more so I could just do it all myself! ;)

showaco

Aug 10, 2007
Waco, TX
Glass clock cabs posted in first post, XWeather is in first and fifth posts, and new version of BBExtreme availabe in first post.
Screen32.png

griffin911

Feb 22, 2006
Gilbert
Love everything about this....new weather program works great.

Only thing I desperately need is the calendar back on the home screen. I know you posted it is your preference but is there any way you could maybe at least give us a way to add that back in?

showaco

Aug 10, 2007
Waco, TX
Love everything about this....new weather program works great.

Only thing I desperately need is the calendar back on the home screen. I know you posted it is your preference but is there any way you could maybe at least give us a way to add that back in?
I think I'm going to post the files for original look(not in cab) so they can individually be installed for any of the pages I changed, but it'll probably later this week. I have to sort thru them to see which is which again.:)

rjmjr69

Dec 11, 2008
Southie
I think I'm going to post the files for original look(not in cab) so they can individually be installed for any of the pages I changed, but it'll probably later this week. I have to sort thru them to see which is which again.:)

Does this new weather feature run off the weather tab in TouchFlo?

mike19722

Oct 13, 2007
NW Subs of Chicago
????

I can't seem to get my radar to update to my home town.....just the radar.....everything else is great....radar says Texas (crawford)....top says my home town....any help with this???

Peace
Mike

Hemant

Nov 29, 2004
thanks show, man you must be on steroids as your replies instantaneous. Thanks again.

Hemant

Nov 29, 2004
show i just cant seem to change the location where do i change the location. Also please correct me that this can only be used with 1 location and not multiple.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XWeather needs mortscipt, HomeScreen PlusPlus UI, and SecondToday if you want to use it with tf3d. It will work with any theme, not only this one. It could also be added to another homescreen plusplus theme or other UI's as well.
    Tabs in screenshots:
    1st* Current Weather condiitions
    2nd* 5 day forecast conditions
    3rd* 4 radar images
    4th* weather setup/options
    5th* run manual update

Screen30.png
    Screen32.png

Screen39.png
    Screen43.png

Installation for XWeather:
    1* weatherEssentials.zip below has cab files for Mortscript, HS++UI, and SecondToday. Download it and install the cab files.
    2* Download xweather cab below and install it, soft reset after installation.
    3* After reboot, your left soft key will be set to launch SecondToday/Xweather, press it now.
    4* When SecondToday starts, choose Homescreen PlusPlus as today plugin.
    5* When HS++ loads, it will have battery monitor in top left of screen. Tap and Hold on it to bring up HS++ options. Go to the Advanced menu and choose XWeather as the theme and click OK.
    6* You should now have xweather loaded, fourth button is for xweather setup options. Run it now and set all the options, when finished, run update and exit. It uses accuweather, so city code is same as for tf3d, if you don't know your code then use this link: http://hadle.accu-weather.com/widget/hadle/city-find.asp?location=london, just change location name to your city instead of London.
    7* Left soft key will take you back to tf3d.

Download ---->> XWeather.CAB
    Yes the transparent place holders so you can see more of the image in the background right now its solid black and takes up allot of realestate
    XWeather URL change / script rebooting phone

First off, I have found that XWeather doesn't work with MortScript 4.3b5, which Showaco is using for TitaniumWeather, so if in future anyone has their phone resetting after running a weather update, that's why.

Second, I found that MortScript doesn't like the EndSub in the If-EndIf subroutine in line 140, so I removed that, which allowed the script to run. And the URL has changed for updates, so I copied the new URL in the TitaniumWeather script.

However, I cannot get the "Cloud Cover %" or "Dew point" to show, the values are empty. Both scripts use the same commands to collect data:

If (pos)
    pos = pos + 10
    len = Find(curdata, "</dewpoint>",pos)-pos
    dewpt = SubStr(curdata,pos,len)
    EndIf

pos = Find(curdata,"<cloudcover>")
    If (pos)
    pos = pos + 12
    len = Find(curdata, "%</cloudcover>",pos)-pos
    clouds = SubStr(curdata,pos,len)
    # can't get round function to word
    clouds = part(clouds,".",1) & "%"
    EndIf​

so I don't know where the glitch is.

EDIT: The URL from where the data comes (in my case http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/forecastfox/weather_data.asp?location=85257&metric=0) doesn't have values for dew point or cloud cover.

Any help would be appreciated.