{Mini/MiniPro/Active/Live}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

gamer.11

Dec 11, 2012
Ernakulam
Any idea what Im doing wrong? Im getting a "status 7 error" and the "device id not same" problem while installing.
I flashed the given kernel, did not wipe the system, was in stock GB OS before flashing.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Any idea what Im doing wrong? Im getting a "status 7 error" and the "device id not same" problem while installing.
I flashed the given kernel, did not wipe the system, was in stock GB OS before flashing.

RaphaelHam

Mar 9, 2013
Padang

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Dont format system before flashing.

mdfzhi

Jun 15, 2011
the latest cm7 i think only got upstream critical fix like the masterkey fix, not device specific fix.
compared to fxp130 which is the last fxp's cm7 nightlies before this, on lww with the cm7 20131222, pictures taken with camera still got green line, haptic feedback still doesn't work, dual stereo speaker still doesn't work, no fmradio.

Reactions: somebbody

ovenaries

Apr 8, 2017
Madrid
Download link 2017 ?

Xperia Mini/Mini Pro/Active/Live with Walkman

HOWTO

to flash cm7 rom you have to take 3 steps (after unpacking the 7z archive)

step 1 - copy update.zip to sdcard

step 2 - flash new kernel (always use the kernel provided in CM7 / it is incompatible with stock ROM)

ON PC - run fastboot flash boot boot.img (an black window will open and will stay open untill kernel is flashed)
ON PHONE - put phone in fastboot mode (power off then press volume up and plug usb cable) and phone LED will light BLUE

step 3 - when phone is booting (first 5 seconds) press volume down key several times to enter recovery and choose apply update from sdcard

WARNING - if you used another rom (stock or custom) you have to wipe data or device will not boot

DOWNLOAD

Look in my signature !

please don't mirror (we want to have download count)

<[SOLVED]>
Hi! I was trying to turn my WT19i into a multimedia player so I don't need to waste my main phone battery for music and stuff. The thing is I tried with the CM13 build for it and it was too slow, felt really laggy. I am using CM10.2 now and it still is slow and I was wondering if CM7.2 would be better as Android 2.3 needs less resources. So I found your post but I cannot find a download link. Could you help me?

Last edited:

ssjoker

Aug 7, 2012
Tehran
<[SOLVED]>
Hi! I was trying to turn my WT19i into a multimedia player so I don't need to waste my main phone battery for music and stuff. The thing is I tried with the CM13 build for it and it was too slow, felt really laggy. I am using CM10.2 now and it still is slow and I was wondering if CM7.2 would be better as Android 2.3 needs less resources. So I found your post but I cannot find a download link. Could you help me?

download link mirror :)

http://uploaded.net/file/8w5hza1p/from/mmi4eb

Ulumia

Dec 21, 2021
Samara,Russia
HTC Desire
HTC Desire C
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts