TIGER ROM|15 April [v5.0.0|Stock UI|Very Fast|Fullunlock|OS8773] || Discontinued

Search This thread

michealmyers

Mar 26, 2007
HTC Watch

I can get the htc watch app from the marketplace and it installs properly. However, the trailers will not play. Any fix for this? The best rom for HD2, hands down! :)

LEO K

Jan 17, 2010
okey waiting yasin, same question can u made v6 looks like a beautiful toy with new themes and icon or tile style, use sense keyboard or go launchrr themes if possible, new ringtones, some iphone mixture, i know this is very very diffrent, but if it possible then can u try ?

I will add new them and ringtone

about other thing i try

Have Fun ;)

LEO K

Jan 17, 2010
I tried to deploy to my phone two xap applications via browser and it fails, withe error while opening file. If I email the same xap files to my self and I install it via email, it works. Untill now all ok, but now I want to install a 25.7mb xap file, and no email client provider wants to deal with a file that big. Is there any fix for the xap via internet browser deployment?
I am running the latest 5.0 ROM.
Thanks.

I don't see this problem but try to search

For now you can download Xap and run and install it from filemanager

Have Fun ;)

LEO K

Jan 17, 2010
The only problem with the Tango is the poor Camera driver.
Can't we have an option to install the old one?
Please, someone.

I use the mango driver for it and i don't know why this happen for you :(

Is your camera fine in my Mano ROm ?

Really Nice ROM,

is there anyway to re map the hardware keys so:

Phone | Home | Search | Back | Power

Yes , No problem

I will realease some instuction for it

LEO K

Jan 17, 2010
hey mates,

just flashed this rom and did a hard reset. when i turn the phone on, it says that my sd card is damaged or doesnt work.
even without the memory card inserted, it doesnt work!

it is a 2gb sandisk card.

any ideas on how to fix this?

thx , sam

this problem is coming from ypur Sd card
You must to intall again and before installing format your sd card with low speed .

I will Upload Fix For camera Setting For all Language

Have Fun ;)

dani07

Jan 25, 2011
I made a first installation on a SD 4go (class ?) and I always had some problems....
I have reinstall and I use this Rom for approximately 3 weeks on SD Transcend 8 go (Class 4) without any problem, everything works very good!
thank you Tiger!

I only modified the Radio 5.51T by 5.51 and I have a better autonomy of battery.

....Sorry!...my English... : (

hjhjhj

Jul 7, 2010
I have tried the yuki rom but how do i install the cab because once i install and it reboots it freezes on the home screen

what cab? aren't you trying to install tiger rom????

the only reason you needed yuki's rom was to unlock your sd card...what cab are you trying to install?

you install yuki rom, install the storagelock.cab, unlock your sd card, then turn off the phone. then you flash tiger's rom using flash procedures. what is the issue?

if your phone is freezing, i have said many times before in my posts to your questions, after you flash yuki's v2.1 DO NOT reset nor reboot!!!! just install the storagelock.cab...unlock your sd card using the storage lock app, and turn off the phone.

if you do not know how to send cabs to your phone...i have links in my signature for tutorials!!!! PLEASE READ TUTORIALS AND FOLLOW PROCEDURES

i learned by reading! go to yuki rom's thread and thoroughly read how to do things...read how to install wp7 tutorials thoroughly. i'm not telling you anything new that isn't already documented in the tutorials.

read this too... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1250869

dbsportsbrit

what cab? aren't you trying to install tiger rom????

the only reason you needed yuki's rom was to unlock your sd card...what cab are you trying to install?

you install yuki rom, install the storagelock.cab, unlock your sd card, then turn off the phone. then you flash tiger's rom using flash procedures. what is the issue?

if your phone is freezing, i have said many times before in my posts to your questions, after you flash yuki's v2.1 DO NOT reset nor reboot!!!! just install the storagelock.cab...unlock your sd card using the storage lock app, and turn off the phone.

if you do not know how to send cabs to your phone...i have links in my signature for tutorials!!!! PLEASE READ TUTORIALS AND FOLLOW PROCEDURES

i learned by reading! go to yuki rom's thread and thoroughly read how to do things...read how to install wp7 tutorials thoroughly. i'm not telling you anything new that isn't already documented in the tutorials.

read this too... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1250869
I am trying to install the storagelock.cab i tried it with cabsender how else would i install it but with cab sender or is there another way to install it
I installed the cab but the phone automatically reboots so there is not a way to stop the from rebooting i am just going to get a new card this is just not working and i have been reading!!!

I just did a little more reading and it has to reboot before you can use the storagelock app and when it reboots the phone locks on the home screen

Last edited:

dbsportsbrit

OK i just tried 2 brand new kington 8 gig class 4 sd cards and still the same errors i tried it 2 different times this is what I did
format sd with sd formatter- task29 -install maglder 1.13 - 10 services - 4 uselast24 - 5- clear mrb

Then I tried it this way
format sd with sd formatter- task29 -install win 6.5(format sd card) install maglder 1.13 - 10 services - 4 uselast24 - 5- clear mrb
I am just having no luck with this rom

hjhjhj

Jul 7, 2010
OK i just tried 2 brand new kington 8 gig class 4 sd cards and still the same errors i tried it 2 different times this is what I did
format sd with sd formatter- task29 -install maglder 1.13 - 10 services - 4 uselast24 - 5- clear mrb

Then I tried it this way
format sd with sd formatter- task29 -install win 6.5(format sd card) install maglder 1.13 - 10 services - 4 uselast24 - 5- clear mrb
I am just having no luck with this rom

you dont't need to format the sd card before using...it's already at fat32 out of the package...have you tried another rom other than yuki and this? if other roms give you the same errors then i would say there is something going on with your phone not the rom as no one else seems to be having your error conditions.

dbsportsbrit

you dont't need to format the sd card before using...it's already at fat32 out of the package...have you tried another rom other than yuki and this? if other roms give you the same errors then i would say there is something going on with your phone not the rom as no one else seems to be having your error conditions.
that is what i was thinking because i use to have tigers 3.0 graphical on this phone you might be right i think it is time to move on try something else thanks again

ok it let me install graphical 4.5 so i do not think it is my phone to a point

Last edited:

davidk91

Aug 9, 2009
www.fcb.cz
Well, I have problem with app...When I install IM+ (pro) and turn it on I can see only yellow screen with IM+ but nothing happend :( Then close the app. Could you help me, please?

asaime

Jan 23, 2010
I just installed this rom however i can't reach any of the marketplace apps. Its about activation problem between phone and microsoft. I thought that this problem has solved when i read 'fullunlocked'. I really like your roms and i want to use them. Therefore please help me about this situation. How can i activate my phone?

hjhjhj

Jul 7, 2010
I just installed this rom however i can't reach any of the marketplace apps. Its about activation problem between phone and microsoft. I thought that this problem has solved when i read 'fullunlocked'. I really like your roms and i want to use them. Therefore please help me about this situation. How can i activate my phone?

omg! go read how to obtain an activation code in the q&a/general questions forum. fyi...unlocked means you can install 'side load' apps without getting it from marketplace. your wp7 installation has to be activated with a code from microsoft to use marketplace.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Yeah, but in this ROM doesn´t work...

so the rom needs to change to allow one app to run? did you try uninstalling im+ and reinstalling before posting to see if it's an app installation issue?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Every Body !!!

WellCome To My Thread !!!

I Am Yasin And Here Is My Rom :)

sigpic4529340_1.gif

Windows Phone 7.5
    7.10.8773.98 - Tango

Features :

1 - Grafical & So Beautiful
    2 - Ability To Install XAP And Run Music , PDF And ... From File Manager Of Rom
    3 - Very Fast
    4 - Updated To 8773
    5 - 11n WiFi Enabled
    6 - Fix Sound
    7 - Fix Camera
    8 - Live Tile Works Fine

9 - Key BackLight Works Fine
    10 - Updateable With CAB ( Xbobmod & Cotulla Certificates )
    11 - Works Internet Sharing
    12 - Works Visual Studio Debugging
    13 - Power Management
    14 - Multitouch Fix
    15 - Performance Management
    16 - IE XAP Install
    17 - DEV ROOT
    18 - MediaShare
    19 - HTC VOIP
    20 - Add Camera Setting
    21 - Camera Soft Button
    22 - Glyph Cache
    23 - Fix Caller ID
    24 - Fix Color Banding

Program Installed :

2 - Advanced Config v1.5
    3 - WMDC Launcher ( For Copying File To Your HD2 And Run Them From File Manager )
    4 - FileBrowser ( With My Theme And New Icon ) v1.00
    5 - Registry Editor
    6 - Battery Status v4.6
    7 - FlashLight
    8 - HTC Sound

Thanks To :

1 - DFT Team And Cotulla
    2 - Ultrashot
    3 - YukiXDA
    4 - Xboxmod
    5 - AnDim
    6 - HD2Owner
    7 - Edgo
    8 - Barin
    9 - Football
    10 - Joplayer
    And My Tester and Helper : Wisam And Hosein

Installation Guide :

You Can Download It From Here ( Thanks To Jasroop )

Feel Free To Post FeedBack And Bug
    You Are WellCome :)

Thanks For Your FeedBack And Supporting

HAVE FUN ;)
    Grafical UI

Version 4.5.0

Direct Link : DOWNLOAD

4Shared Link : DOWNLOAD

Changelog :

v4.5.0

1 - Fix Marketplace
    2 - Make Rom Faster
    3 - Add Some New Wallpaper :D
    4 - Update OS To 8773
    5 - Add QuickMenu
    6 - Add Search Key Mapping
    7 - Map Home Button To QuickMenu
    8 - Move Sound Enhancer To Setting
    9 - And Some Fix

v3.0.0

1 - Fix Bluetooth A2DP ( Need To Test )
    2 - Fix Updating SMS , Phone Icon
    3 - Fix Sending SMS
    4 - Add BT File Transfer
    5 - Map Phone Button To Phone
    6 - Map Home Button To Focus
    7 - Update Battery Status to 4.6
    8 - Remove Adobe Reader
    9 - Use 5.51T Radio
    10 - Remove Operator PKG
    11 - And Improvments
    Stock UI

Version 5.0.0

Direct Link : DOWNLOAD

Changelog :

v.5.0.0

1 - Make Touch Screen Selectable
    2 - Make ROM Multi Langage ( 24Lang )
    3 - Fix CAB Sending ( Not Tested )
    4 - Add Camera Setting
    5 - Update BatteryStatus To 4.6.1.1

v4.5.0

1 - Fix Marketplace
    2 - Make Rom Faster
    3 - Add Some New Wallpaper :D
    4 - And Some Fix

v4.0.0

1 - Update OS To 8773
    2 - Add QuickMenu
    3 - Add Search Key Mapping
    4 - Map Home Button To QuickMenu
    5 - Move Sound Enhancer To Setting
    6 - Some Fix

v3.0.0

1 - Fix Bluetooth A2DP ( Need To Test )
    2 - Fix Updating SMS , Phone Icon
    3 - Fix Sending SMS
    4 - Add BT File Transfer
    5 - Map Phone Button To Phone
    6 - Map Home Button To Focus
    7 - Update Battery Status to 4.6
    8 - Remove Adobe Reader
    9 - Use 5.51T Radio
    10 - Make Rom So Stock
    11 - And Improvments

v2.0.0

1 - Use 5.51T Radio
    2 - Remove Operator PKG
    New Version

HI

I release new version only with Stock UI , if You want Grafical UI post in topic ;)

Changelog :

1-Fix Marketplace
    2-Some Fix
    3-Make Rom Faster
    4-Add Some New Wallpaper :D

Download link is in post 3

Enjoy ;)
    NEW ROM and Mirror

Thank you TIGER-WP for new ROM.
    The Other languages really can be installed (russian exactly):).

Mirror:
    1. TIGER-WP[2012-04-07]v4.5.0[GraficalUI][WWE][sr_5.51T.09.29a_22.32.50.10U] HD2[ROM]WP7.5_Tango_7.10.8773.68
    2. TIGER-WP[2012-04-03]v4.5.0[StockUI][WWE][sr_5.51T.09.29a_22.32.50.10U] HD2[ROM]WP7.5_Tango_7.10.8773.68
    3. TIGER-WP[2012-03-28]v4.0.0[StockUI][WWE][sr_5.51T.09.29a_22.32.50.10U] HD2[ROM]WP7.5_Tango_7.10.8773.68
    4. TIGER-WP[2012-03-13]v3.0.0[StockUI][WWE][sr_5.51T.09.29a_22.32.50.10U] HD2[ROM]WP7.5_Mango_7.10.8107.79
    5. TIGER-WP[2012-03-13]v3.0.0[GraficalUI][WWE][sr_5.51T.09.29a_22.32.50.10U] HD2[ROM]WP7.5_Mango_7.10.8107.79
    6. TIGER-WP[2012-03-08]v2.0.0[StockUI][WWE][sr_5.51T.09.29a_22.32.50.10U] HD2[ROM]WP7.5_Mango_7.10.8107.79
    7. TIGER-WP[2012-03-07]v1.0.0[StockUI][WWE][sr_5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U] HD2[ROM]WP7.5_Mango_7.10.8107.79
    8. TIGER-WP[2012-03-07]v1.0.0[GraficalUI][WWE][sr_5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U] HD2[ROM]WP7.5_Mango_7.10.8107.79