Samsung Keyboard problems!

Search This thread

jereyeap

Jan 12, 2014
Hey all!

I was wondering if I'm the only one that's facing this problem. I've been Googling and searching for a solution to my problem and have yet found a solution to my problem. So, I've been trying to set up my Samsung Keyboard to type more than 1 language but it doesn't work that way. I've selected English and Mandarin Chinese as my input language and when I return to the typing screen, I can't even switch language. My phone is the international LTE model, SM-N9005 and I've no idea why I can't even type in Mandarin Chinese since there are many Chinese in my country (I'm from Malaysia). So, is there anyone out there that could help me out with it? I've been calling Samsung Support center and they're literally hopeless and not helping at all. The customer service here doesn't has any clue on how to help me and they couldn't even understand those technical terms. So, you could say that I'm pretty much frustrated with them. If any of you saw the solution for this from another thread, please kindly provide me the link so I could solve this hell of a problem. Thank you so much in advance.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

chg1282002

Apr 22, 2007
Hey all!

I was wondering if I'm the only one that's facing this problem. I've been Googling and searching for a solution to my problem and have yet found a solution to my problem. So, I've been trying to set up my Samsung Keyboard to type more than 1 language but it doesn't work that way. I've selected English and Mandarin Chinese as my input language and when I return to the typing screen, I can't even switch language. My phone is the international LTE model, SM-N9005 and I've no idea why I can't even type in Mandarin Chinese since there are many Chinese in my country (I'm from Malaysia). So, is there anyone out there that could help me out with it? I've been calling Samsung Support center and they're literally hopeless and not helping at all. The customer service here doesn't has any clue on how to help me and they couldn't even understand those technical terms. So, you could say that I'm pretty much frustrated with them. If any of you saw the solution for this from another thread, please kindly provide me the link so I could solve this hell of a problem. Thank you so much in advance.

bro, go to SETTINGS - DEVICE - ACCESIBILITY - SERVICES - and turn OFF TALK BACK and other off if you have it ON .

chg1282002

Apr 22, 2007
Sorry. Does not work for me. The keyboard is still the same and I never turn on any of those assessibility settings.

it should work . i have the same problem before , but my keyboard is ok now .

Attachments

• 10298787_10203643870727004_7562979435230695301_n.jpg
    10298787_10203643870727004_7562979435230695301_n.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 120

jereyeap

Jan 12, 2014
I have to turn on and off the assessibility settings. Because, mine settings are all off by default. And, somehow, it affects the keyboard in a weird way. Does the people in Samsung know about this?

Reactions: msasm09

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have to turn on and off the assessibility settings. Because, mine settings are all off by default. And, somehow, it affects the keyboard in a weird way. Does the people in Samsung know about this?

Better question you should ask is do they care?