[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Carbon KitKat 4.4.4[GEE][7/27/14]

Search This thread

latrotoxin1986

Dec 3, 2012
Wellsville
I have only two problems with this rom compared to the 4.4.2 build of Kevin:
1. LTE doesn't seem to work on my international geehrc. using the testing app to set different types of networks it seems there's some misunderstanding with the radio. my phone connects to HSPA/HSPA+ even when configured with WCDMA only or GSM auto or... Unknown :).
2. no FM radio app.

does LTE work for you guys? I mean in the sense of displaying LTE next to the signal bars.
there's also the chance that orange implemented HSPA+ in my area and sells it as 4G and the 4.4.2 rom was showing it as 4G not as H+.

I'm not going to be much help to you on this one unfortunately. I'm not a dev, just a compiler. Is anyone else on GEEHRC having LTE issues?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: juanpedrojaen

m4dbra1n

Jan 5, 2010
linktr.ee
All good while trying this rom, only a bug: when I click on Device Settings in carbon fibers, nothing will show up. Are the features still to be included?

Thanks for the rom and keep up the good work ;)

Edit: the problem was fixed for the i9100 build, could the patch help us too?

Last edited:

latrotoxin1986

Dec 3, 2012
Wellsville
All good while trying this rom, only a bug: when I click on Device Settings in carbon fibers, nothing will show up. Are the features still to be included?

Thanks for the rom and keep up the good work ;)

Edit: the problem was fixed for the i9100 build, could the patch help us too?

Yes, I should have a new build up tonight for you guys. That problem, as well as a few others, should be resolved.

Reactions: m4dbra1n

krishnanmailbox1

Jan 7, 2014
hyderabad
deep sleep problem as usual... loosing 30% overnight ...5 hrs....glitch kernel is good for battery expcet that it has no deep sleep.. ...... :( rom is stable to use.. thankyou :)

AdrianSC

Jul 28, 2013
I have a problem with camera, slow fps and see very wide...

Last edited:

latrotoxin1986

Dec 3, 2012
Wellsville
deep sleep problem as usual... loosing 30% overnight ...5 hrs....glitch kernel is good for battery expcet that it has no deep sleep.. ...... :( rom is stable to use.. thankyou :)

It's not glitch, it's the ROM and Google. Should be better with next update.

I have a problem with camera, slow fps and see very wide...

A lot of upstream fixes have been pushed, next update should resolve the camera issues people are having.

I'll be trying to get a release out this evening. There was a problem in Carbon's framework code yesterday, hopefully that has been resolved.

latrotoxin1986

Dec 3, 2012
Wellsville
Any updates on wakelock, carbon settings and camera issues?

New build is up in the OP that should address these issues. Sorry for the delay, I've been plagued by errors while building. If you're ever wondering what's going on, haven't seen anything in a while, check out the Sprint LG Optimus G forum. I regularly update that forum with information since that is my device. though you guys get updated builds when they do.

Enjoy the new build!

farazjk

Apr 2, 2009
New build is up in the OP that should address these issues. Sorry for the delay, I've been plagued by errors while building. If you're ever wondering what's going on, haven't seen anything in a while, check out the Sprint LG Optimus G forum. I regularly update that forum with information since that is my device. though you guys get updated builds when they do.

Enjoy the new build!

After full factory / data wipe, installed fine but no mobile network signal or mobile data. Wifi works.

Installed GAPPS too...

still nothing

Help.

farazjk

Apr 2, 2009
Can somebody please help me... after installing this ROM (full data wipe), my phone has lost its ability to connect to mobile networks. It can connect to wifi but not to any network. Please help!

Top Liked Posts