Atomic Floyd headphones

Search This thread

Bensky

Nov 14, 2009
Anyone know if these Atomic Floyd HiDefDrum AcousticSteel Earphones work with HD2? Website says compatible with iphone, ipod and Blackberry. Emailed them but no reply, been over a month now. Normally with service like this I would give my custom elsewhere, but alas, I have fallen in love with it.

Thank for any feed back

Bensky

Nov 14, 2009
Went into Apple store to see if I can demo it, need to check if the call button and music controls work. But due to health and safety issues (ear buds) cant demo, or return after purchase unless faulty. This is link http://www.atomicfloyd.com/hidefdrum . Hope more HTC owners email them so they will add support for our phones.

Bensky

Nov 14, 2009
Just brought them. Great sound quality, bass more tight, vocals clearer, dont have to turn volume so high as before to get same level of sound. Call quality is good, did not try in a noisy situation yet. Answer call, play track, pause, works, but skip track forward and back do not. Looked at the jack, it is a couple mm longer than supplied htc headset so it sticks out. Which makes the 4th band on the jack not connecting, that could be skip tracks control.