FlashGadgets

Search This thread

LorriD

Mar 20, 2009
Ghost Hunter

Dear Zero,

Love your flash apps! Fun! I have a request... I need an app that will search to ensure that there are no ghosts, demons or spirts around. Seriously! Something that looks real!!! I have a child that believes he sees and hears ghosts, so a scanner that scans a large radius --- to reassure him would be awesome! Especially if it "works" perfectly in the dark! Ha ha.

Any ideas for converting one of your "scanners" into a ghost tracker? ...to reassure him "No ghosts!"

Who ya gonna call??! ZERO!!!

Thanks! :p

Dear Zero,

Love your flash apps! Fun! I have a request... I need an app that will search to ensure that there are no ghosts, demons or spirts around. Seriously! Something that looks real!!! I have a child that believes he sees and hears ghosts, so a scanner that scans a large radius --- to reassure him would be awesome! Especially if it "works" perfectly in the dark! Ha ha.

Any ideas for converting one of your "scanners" into a ghost tracker? ...to reassure him "No ghosts!"

Who ya gonna call??! ZERO!!!

Thanks! :p

I'll give it a shot.

chichoko

Dec 19, 2009
Belgrade
Umm, not really, these apps seem to be interactive programs, most likely taking data from sensors and libraries not present on a Pocket PC (an example would be the tilt sensor) Additionally, canabalt is already a flash game, so all you would need to do would be find it in your internet cache, and copy it to your mobile device. Also, in order to create a viable port of a game especially, I would most likely need to write program code, something that would fall uncomfortably close to copyright infringement. Basically, my creations have the same "look" as the original "gadget" apps, but are essentially "dumb" movies run in a flash player, and only emulate the actual program (the Motion Tracker and DNA Scanner are entirely my own creations though), not that it would be impossible to create a game, or even port one, but in so doing, I would again, be awfully close to copyright infringement. If you have any other "sensor" type apps that basically rely on window dressing, and some good acting on the user's part, I would be happy to see what I can do...

Right.. I didnt even think about copyrights and stuff :eek: I've tried Canabalt on my X1 but i get an error message saying something like "Incompatible Flash File" or something like that.. If its not a real hussle and you have time, I can send you the .swf and you can check it out and tell me if there is a way i can play it on my PPC :)

Also Canabalt uses only touches from the touch-screen. No other sensor involved so I think it wont be a real problem if you could make it work.. that is, if you really want to ;) No pressure and no offense taken whatsoever :)

tom13mcpherson

Nov 6, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
another game request ...

Right.. I didnt even think about copyrights and stuff :eek: I've tried Canabalt on my X1 but i get an error message saying something like "Incompatible Flash File" or something like that.. If its not a real hussle and you have time, I can send you the .swf and you can check it out and tell me if there is a way i can play it on my PPC :)

Also Canabalt uses only touches from the touch-screen. No other sensor involved so I think it wont be a real problem if you could make it work.. that is, if you really want to ;) No pressure and no offense taken whatsoever :)

I'd like to add my request of airfield mayhem. I can watch it play on my skyfire browser but when I try to trace the flight path it moves the whole browser window. when I try flashlite it tells me the swf is corrupt.

if there is another way I am also open for suggestions.
thanks
axehead

s7evin117

Jun 13, 2009
Groovy Jump

For all of you that want the Doodle Jump CAB, iits called Groovy Jump its a (very nice) clone of Doodle jump. just google it. :)

I'd like to add my request of airfield mayhem. I can watch it play on my skyfire browser but when I try to trace the flight path it moves the whole browser window. when I try flashlite it tells me the swf is corrupt.

if there is another way I am also open for suggestions.
thanks
axehead

Try using BryhtFlash to play the file instead of flashlite, it is more stable and less likely to give you problems

Bio-Force Detector

For you, LorriD, here is a Biological Presence Detector, your child can rest easy.

Attachments

• BFS.JPG
    BFS.JPG
    8.3 KB · Views: 15
  • BFS.zip
    1 MB · Views: 118

1milenia

Jan 15, 2009
how do you install the dna scanner ..i have tp2 gms wvga,,,i unziped it to my documents on my storage card ..but there was no cab

DNA ScannerSE MkII Upgrade

I made a slight error when creating the DNA Scanner, the Base Pair sequence was displaying impossible base pairs, "A" can only pair with "T" and "C" can only pair with "G" and vice versa. That oversight has been corrected in this final release of the DNA Scanner series.

Enjoy!

(EDIT 1/20/2011: Version upgrade to Mk III with new ActiveHold feature!)

Last edited:
New Gadget: Global TrakkR

I was browsing the forum, and I came across some animated startup screens created by "jaguaralani" of XDA, and one I saw was a really cool Globe animation, and that gave me the inspiration for this gadget: the Global TrakkR. Preview Below:

Enjoy!

Attachments

• TRAKKR.JPG
    TRAKKR.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
New Gadget: Light-Bar

After several hours spent fruitlessly searching for a Light-bar App for Windows Mobile, I finally decided to make one on my own. Here it is: the Light-Bar. It has light patterns for several of the most common vehicles, from Construction to Fire-Rescue. In addition, the "S" version has authentic sound effects, for added realism. Have Fun!

Attachments

• Light-Bar.jpg
    Light-Bar.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Light-Bar.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Reactions: WISEGUY_KEV
New Gadget: INCEPTION Panel

I saw an "INCEPTION Button" for the Android, and decided to create one for the rest of us - with a few extra features. The sounds are from and similar to the iconic sound from the movie "INCEPTION". Whenever you need to add dramatic tension or an ominous ending to any situation, just use one of these buttons.

Attachments

• INCEPTION.JPG
    INCEPTION.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 19

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unit ZER0, nothing in ur archive :(
    New Gadget: Light-Bar

After several hours spent fruitlessly searching for a Light-bar App for Windows Mobile, I finally decided to make one on my own. Here it is: the Light-Bar. It has light patterns for several of the most common vehicles, from Construction to Fire-Rescue. In addition, the "S" version has authentic sound effects, for added realism. Have Fun!