[ROM] [25.07.2010] [dan1j3l LeoFroyo Sense RC1] [kernel: Cotulla 2.6.32.9 #71]

Search This thread

Stephen

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee Ban Time!
Staff member
I upgraded to the rc1.3a image just released and then update my data.img file to the 1GB data.img for mattcFroyoWSenseRC1.2 and it has made a masive difference. 3G working well, voice very clear and loud internal phone memory now sitting at 861mb free, charging is working very good build.

I am running Miri & dinik buld with radio 2.10 which I plan to update to 2.12. I also updated my rilphone.dll to latest ver as well. Loving the work guys. Keep it up :)

white-energy

Apr 9, 2010
Kyiv
The reason he stopped developing builds is... HTC? i guess yes.. she (referring to HTC) sent him an email about having something that they doesn't want it to be there.. wtf.. everyone is modding Sense builds.. but he does participate with the team of Android Developing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dan1j3l LeoFroyo Sense - Release Candidate 1

Basic info:
    - Base ROM = HTC Desire Android FroYo 2.2 FR9
    - Kernel = Cotlla 2.6.32.9 #71 (build from his tree)
    original kernel tree can be found at:
    git://git.linuxtogo.org/home/groups/mobile-linux/kernel.git
    gitweb: http://git.linuxtogo.org/?p=groups/mobile-linux/kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/htc-msm-2.6.32

Known problems with this version
    - video recording is not working with official HTC Camcorder due to lack of optical trackball (but u can try with free apps from market)
    - 3G Data connection MAY BE slow or not working properly due to incomplete data driver in kernel
    - GPS
    - problems with using HTC as USB drive in android (disabled for security reasons)
    - all other things should work ok

All other info is in Readme !!!

So please READ IT BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE !!!

If u have problems, or something is not working PLEASE SEARCH XDA FORUMS BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS!!!

This is still very early stage of Android on HD2 so don't expect miracles!

If u read all this and still want to download this ROM u can do it here :

DOWNLOAD