Search This thread

o0ojco0o

Apr 2, 2008
I hope he will make an update despite of all the hate here

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Last edited:

krankdroid

Apr 6, 2011
Almost every ROM will give you that kind of battery life if you only have cellular network on and screen off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DnmAmzjRYUlPi_To5wk1_HnqgnbZUq8EdJ__mrJJIBw=w425-h207-p-no

***​
    Screenshot_2013-04-14-20-59-35.png
    ***​
    Features:
    • N7100XXDME1 Base
    • Working S Pen, S Note
    • Multi Window
    • All Bloatware Removed
    • All Sami stuff removed
    • Stock Theme
    • Full root
    • Busybox
    • Zipaligned
    • De-odexed
    • data/app
    • Lite on RAM
    • Stock kernel - Best Kernel
    • ES File Explorer v1.6.2.4(new is bit complex for me)
    • Minor Volume Gain
    • init.d support
    • Lots more can`t remember
    Please note:
    This is my personal build, This is the most stripped down stable stock Note 2 ROM, it is aimed to save battery(refer pics above) with minimal effect on functionality. This ROM doesn't include any kind of THEMES, TWEAKS or MODS [build.prop, scripts, etc.] as they tend to consume more battery for me. I'm just sharing this with you. If you have some requests n suggestions, don't PM me - make your requests in thread. Do not complain about battery, you need to give at-least a week to settle. Forgot to mention, Juice Defender has been used to achieve the results.

Tip: Keep on charging the device even it has reached 100% for at least 3-4 hours. This will give you at least 5-10% extra time of use.

How To Install:
    • Download zip & place it on micro SD
    • Turn on phone in recovery[vol up + home + power]
    • Find & Choose to - install zip from sdcard
    • Select - choose zip from sdcard and select BATTERY_KING_****.zip
    • Confirm - Yes than wait to finish install
    • Reboot by going back to main menu. Enjoy
    Credits:
    samsung sammobile dsixda chainfire Kopfgeldjaeger Chenglu xdadev EdgaBimbam

CWM zip below. Note: It is recommended to format internal storage first with this. BACKUP Also restart device 3 times with 5 minutes interval between them before installing any app or making changes to any kind of settings.
    >>> DOWNLOAD <<<
    MD5: c260129b49e78eadb8739578d9ebc5bb
    Still don't have more detail screenshots and information. Plz remove the King title :D

Sent from my Find 5@AndroidVietnam
    People love the stripped out nature of the rom, but what would be cool was if there were some flashable zips of a few core apps that gives people the option to add if they want too. Liking the rom so far btw OP, today will be the first full day test.

yes you are right. The problem is lot of the samsung apps are linked with each other. If you need/want one feature, you got to have the whole lot. It took me a week to figure out apps and libs I need for building a solid rom. Samsung don't want us to tinker around with their apps so they make it harder everytime they release new version. If you want to save lot of useless resources running in background which consumes battery from time to time by waking up the device to update their status, you need to consider abandon those.
    Welcome

I will try.
    Is there any way to get this installed *without* getting the internal sdcard deleted. That's a nogo for me... For the kernel, I'd say stay stock, as everybody has their own preferences anyways...

I will remove this in next build