What ROM are you running on your Galaxy Tab?

Search This thread

ttkyy

Nov 28, 2011
from stock to sungxxx,back to stock 4.0.4 rooted .

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

_Variable

Jun 10, 2012
Manila
Stock 4.0.4 unrooted.

Too lazy and scared to root

Sun Cellular
"LG should go bankrupt"

Omariot

Aug 11, 2012
Stafford
Latest OTA update w/ CF Auto Root.

I don't need all the extra software, I just removed the samsung bloatware while rooted.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using XDA Premium HD app

ariesrising

Jun 24, 2012
GT P3100 running on stock rom ics 4.0.4 unrooted and still waiting for jb update.

I rooted in 4.0.3 but latter i knew that every customization will be logged. To lazy to use triangle away to reset the binary counter. So 4.0.4 i left it unroot.

:beer::beer::beer:

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk HD

Maximinus I

Nov 4, 2011
Running baked blackbean 6. Pretty much everything I like from cm and aokp all rolled up into one blacked out super ROM. Can't wait for 4.2 bb 7.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi folks,

New to the Tab 2 but not new to Android (also got a rooted Note 2).

Anyway, I’m just looking for some recommendations on the best TW-based ROM.

Speed, stability and battery life are usually what I look for in a ROM, more so than extra features.

Cheers :)

According to me cyanogenmod.it's simply awesome :cool::cool::cool:
    I didn't spend more than a few minutes with each app, but facebook, pinterest, and peel remote work fine on zapblaster. Oh, I forgot youtube.... hang on...

No problems with youtube. Videos play immediately and smoothly with great color and definition. Zapblaster should work fine for your needs but im curious what the developer, @shakatu , would say.

Note: I underclock for battery life (no frills CPU) but overclocking is possible to the best of my knowledge. I dont know much about CPU stuff. :)

Sent from my GT-p511x

Zap Blaster is currently at a final release for 4.1.2 and I had been running it 100% stable until my tablet became corrupt (not my fault!) and I had to completely reformat it. Now I'm using PAC-ROM so I have 4.3 and it works good with the stock PAC kernel. No OC needed by my opinion. I will eventually release a 4.2.2 version of Zap Blaster, but I doubt it will be anytime soon... I don't really care about the Samsung ROMs now that I have been using options provided by PAC and wouldn't want to let them go so with lack of time and lack of motivation it's gonna take a while for a new ZAP...
    According to me cyanogenmod.it's simply awesome :cool::cool::cool:

I also recommend CM10.1 nightly. Running smooth.
    Sungsonic HD :D
    Best ROM out there..
    good news for sungsonic users !!!!!!!