New rom btu v700xxubna6

Search This thread

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
Thanks for sharing. Have you got changelog?

I suppose it does not hurt to ask but the link goes to the Samsung download site and it tells you nothing.
Me I will just see what people report about the ROM; it is an official ROM, not a leaked ROM at very least it should have minor improvements and it should be stable.

ixon2001

Jul 15, 2010
Wigan
Just updated using kies, say something about adding email nothing else, but I've no doubt there will be a few other fixes aswell looking at changelog.

kiru

May 12, 2005
For the folks who have tried this, can you view the body of exchange emails?

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
What is a best way to update on this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Odin work well and it is easy.

Read a thread saying the only difference between this firmware and the firmware in the Null Rom is this firmware is "official", so the Null Rom will effectively give you the firmware too.

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
I believe that coming the exchange server you are using. It's not the GG.

It's not on the Exchange side. I've been blocked and unblocked using four different ROMs, leaks, and versions of GM and the server-side Exchange settings haven't changed. Someone decompiled one version of GM and found code that explicitly said to block EAS if the host device it was installed on had a U.S. CSC. So it's definitely on Samsung's side and appears completely random. I'm on NA3 and GM 1.6.132701 with a U.S. N3 and Exchange works fine. I'm soooo tired of resetting my Gear I'll wait until someone from the U.S. gives the all clear that NA6 works with Exchange on U.S. devices before wiping my Gear (for the umpteenth time).

henklbr

Feb 20, 2009
Netherlands
www.sammobile.com
Another Mirror:

Model: SM-V700
Version: Android 4.2.2
Changelist: 2373480
Build date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 05:27:51 +0000
Product Code: BTU
PDA: V700XXUBNA6
CSC: V700OXABNA6
MODEM: V700XXUBNA6

MegaNZ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys just spotted this little darling !
    http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SM-V700&details=Galaxy_Gear

Galaxy Gear SM-V700 BTU V700XXUBNA6 Android 4.2.2 25.01.2014

Download Mirror. http://pc.cd/bzz
    I'm on US device with latest Gear Manager and just updated to NA6, Exchange notifications work fine, I see email content on the watch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    but i have a luxemburg Gear with the newest software and a note 3 with CSC netherlands and exchange also doesnt work

It stopped working on some EU CSCs on the NA3 leak but worked fine for the U.S. All kind of a mystery actually.
    Sorry for the "dumb" question...but can i flash my German Gear with the latest FW from Nov.2013 with this one?
    ...and is in the new Firmware the ALARM App in the Gear? That was the only thing i need.

hi
    on your 2nd question of alarm app ,no it is not in new firmware NA6 /gear manager v 1.6.132701 combination ,
    I see as a alternative in Gear manager , you can set a notification for your phone alarm , to notify you on Gear watch .
    i have no tried this ,yet.( think anycase, this is an old option that was in previous Gear manager versions ? )
    i also see ( some member asked in earlier post about this ) if you sideload apps .."same storie" as in NA3 it installs and works 100%,
    but disappears after a while from app drawer on Gear ( but app is still working and can be seen from eg..Wondershare on pc ) .
    (Not really a big issue ,because i use a " work around ".)
    hi
    on your 2nd question of alarm app ,no it is not in new firmware...

Thanks for your answer and help. :good: